Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 17249
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16874

    M&g

    Usually I meet the chicks at hotel parking lot or in the lobby and talk for a bit. I never book a room until I get a confirmation that the chick is ready to spread her legs in that meeting. If the chick gives any excuses or not ready to fuck in that meeting, I just tell her Bye and move on. Every $ counts for this money hungry hoe's and nothing is free, so I don't want to spend unless I am getting something out of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I prefer meet and greet as it gives me a chance to see what a chic really looks like before proceeding. I only meet and greet at mall food courts. I know any meal there won't cost over 20 bucks. I decline any restaurant invitations as I know they're just trying to fleece for an expensive meal ticket. Just meet them at a local mall food court. If they decline and want to go to a fancy restaurant, move on. You have to spend light on a meet and greet. It weeds out the money hungry skanks who are all about getting as much money out of you as possible. Chic's who genuinely want to connect with you, don't care about how much money you spend on a meet and greet. Most times, they buy their own food.

  2. #16873

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    If its only M&G, its waste of time. Girls get their free food and drinks and will block you and move on to next guy for free feeding. This happens a lot in regular dating apps.

    I usually say if there is a vibe, we fuck first and I will take you out to eat after.

    I personally believe in not spending on girls until they spread their legs first.
    I prefer meet and greet as it gives me a chance to see what a chic really looks like before proceeding. I only meet and greet at mall food courts. I know any meal there won't cost over 20 bucks. I decline any restaurant invitations as I know they're just trying to fleece for an expensive meal ticket. Just meet them at a local mall food court. If they decline and want to go to a fancy restaurant, move on. You have to spend light on a meet and greet. It weeds out the money hungry skanks who are all about getting as much money out of you as possible. Chic's who genuinely want to connect with you, don't care about how much money you spend on a meet and greet. Most times, they buy their own food.

  3. #16872

    Any Info on Faith?

    Anyone have any info on Faith? The person in the pics is gorgeous and I did find her Instagram, but no easy way to tell if she is local. She has one picture tagged as Atlanta, but she also has a bunch in other cities. Not sure I'd actually do anything since she is asking 800, but I will say that her looks are quite stunning if she's real. She also seemed to get right to ppm and stating her expectations which makes me wonder how business like she would be.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-8f2d26153901

  4. #16871
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin1112  [View Original Post]
    What is she asking for on the M&G?

    Her rate seemed high prior for encounters.
    When I say m&g, I meant platonic coffee in public. She hasn't asked for anything. But we also haven't nailed down any logistics. Just doing some preliminary research before going in.

  5. #16870

    NEGA Recs

    I am driving up 85 this week and interested in seeing someone while in that area. I am on the 75 side of things. So want some different spice. DM me any one you think are hot. I like short and thick latinas. Fake tits. Or while slim white girls or thick white girls. Open to all types.

  6. #16869

    M&g

    If its only M&G, its waste of time. Girls get their free food and drinks and will block you and move on to next guy for free feeding. This happens a lot in regular dating apps.

    I usually say if there is a vibe, we fuck first and I will take you out to eat after.

    I personally believe in not spending on girls until they spread their legs first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin1112  [View Original Post]
    What is she asking for on the M&G?

    Her rate seemed high prior for encounters.

  7. #16868

    Jade

    What is she asking for on the M&G?

    Her rate seemed high prior for encounters.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jade? Trying to set up a m&g.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-669844f772c0

  8. #16867

    Jade 23

    Anyone seen Jade? Trying to set up a m&g.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-669844f772c0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jade1.jpg‎  

  9. #16866

    SDM Review

    So just a review of my time so far on SDM. The site is not what it use to be, getting harder to find good babies and these girls are being corruped my social media.

    1. Brownsuga - This is one of my success story, have a great body, good personality can take a pounding. She is in my rotation.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74334532

    2. DEMIDD - Have a great conversation with her, agreed on the donation and should be meeting this week.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73918399

    3. MOLLYWHEAT - Have a meet coming up with her, price is right.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74629955

    4. ANGELICDOLLY - Met her for lunch, sweet girl, very sexy and very smart. I guess there was a misunderstanding with the word meet since she wanted $200 from me for taking her to lunch. I told her she need to stop getting her information from social media.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74525655

    5. THEYLUVVKAY - Good conversation, will be meeting this week.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71407965

  10. #16865

    2 differents sites to try

    Quote Originally Posted by ZandCandMe  [View Original Post]
    The day room shit is life changing. Never knew that was a thing. Fuck! I owe you one!
    Dayuse.com and hotelsbyday.com I use them both according to where I want to meet the girl. Just booked a room for tomorrow for $60 and will be there at least 4 hours and 2-3 rounds.

  11. #16864

    Life changing

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    I spent 1 month on seeking. I had a ball plus I have a roster. Here is my formula to save bread and fuck beautiful women. This is not scamming stuff.

    1. PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION FOR 1 MONTH!

    I can stress this enough. It is a little expensive but I tell you it's worth it!. When you subscribe just start spam liking are the women you want. How bad the economy is they are reaching out in packs LOL! They need bread bad. Here is where number 2 plays in.

    2. Go for the young 18 - 33 girls. Trust me.

    The young ones are far cheaper than the old ones. The old ones are seasoned and they over charge so use that range. Also whatever you do, do not talk like "you are so beautiful" or "I want you bad". Don't be a simp. They are dumb and too lazy so they read off the same script. Ignore that stupid talk and tell them you want to fuck 2 or 3 times a month. Don't be that descriptive because seeking will flag you (I learned this the hard way).

    Also, there are those delusional girl who thinks because they are pretty "we deserve their times" I can't stress this enough. Block them and move on. There are some many women on this app! Never get tied down with one. Fuck all that you can.

    Be straight forward and ask for their number and tell them exactly what you want. Remember they need the money!

    3. Bread range.

    Can I been in this business for a while I know what the price sweet spot. Here is why I said look for the younger girls.

    18-33 - bread ranges 2. 00 to 3. 50 (I have at least 5 women that are exactly my type) no catfishing or bait and switch plus they host in their apartments or homes.

    34-beyond ranges 3. 00 - 8. 00 (I have 3 but I only do 3. 00) I would never go over 400 unless she is Beyonce. Never under any circumstances give them what they want because they are setting the market. They are seasoned so use caution.

    4. Dayrooms.

    Day room app is a gamechanger. You can get rooms for cheap for 5 hours! If the girl meets you they you can fuck for duration. Just make her fee comfortable. I fucked a chick that was 34 for 2. 00. We was in there for 3 hours! Download the app. You do not have to wait for 3 pm checkin!

    5. Don't listen to there sob ass stories.

    Whatever you do don't get personal. I have a fake name, fake career, fake number, and use cash!

    This is by far the best decision I made because I made a roster of 6 legit girls in 1 month span. Here are their rates.

    1. 180 (Latina 32).

    2. 250 (Mix 20).

    3. 300 (MILF 39).

    4. 250 (Latina).

    5. 400 (she is a ten in my eyes. I haven't pull the trigger. Still trying to wait her out).

    6. 300 (Black).

    Mind you these are not hourly! You can fuck for duration. I am never rushed. Also don't keep messaging! Always keep them wanting to see you. Let them beg because they need money.
    The day room shit is life changing. Never knew that was a thing. Fuck! I owe you one!

  12. #16863

    My time on seeking

    I spent 1 month on seeking. I had a ball plus I have a roster. Here is my formula to save bread and fuck beautiful women. This is not scamming stuff.

    1. PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION FOR 1 MONTH!

    I can stress this enough. It is a little expensive but I tell you it's worth it!. When you subscribe just start spam liking are the women you want. How bad the economy is they are reaching out in packs LOL! They need bread bad. Here is where number 2 plays in.

    2. Go for the young 18 - 33 girls. Trust me.

    The young ones are far cheaper than the old ones. The old ones are seasoned and they over charge so use that range. Also whatever you do, do not talk like "you are so beautiful" or "I want you bad". Don't be a simp. They are dumb and too lazy so they read off the same script. Ignore that stupid talk and tell them you want to fuck 2 or 3 times a month. Don't be that descriptive because seeking will flag you (I learned this the hard way).

    Also, there are those delusional girl who thinks because they are pretty "we deserve their times" I can't stress this enough. Block them and move on. There are some many women on this app! Never get tied down with one. Fuck all that you can.

    Be straight forward and ask for their number and tell them exactly what you want. Remember they need the money!

    3. Bread range.

    Can I been in this business for a while I know what the price sweet spot. Here is why I said look for the younger girls.

    18-33 - bread ranges 2. 00 to 3. 50 (I have at least 5 women that are exactly my type) no catfishing or bait and switch plus they host in their apartments or homes.

    34-beyond ranges 3. 00 - 8. 00 (I have 3 but I only do 3. 00) I would never go over 400 unless she is Beyonce. Never under any circumstances give them what they want because they are setting the market. They are seasoned so use caution.

    4. Dayrooms.

    Day room app is a gamechanger. You can get rooms for cheap for 5 hours! If the girl meets you they you can fuck for duration. Just make her fee comfortable. I fucked a chick that was 34 for 2. 00. We was in there for 3 hours! Download the app. You do not have to wait for 3 pm checkin!

    5. Don't listen to there sob ass stories.

    Whatever you do don't get personal. I have a fake name, fake career, fake number, and use cash!

    This is by far the best decision I made because I made a roster of 6 legit girls in 1 month span. Here are their rates.

    1. 180 (Latina 32).

    2. 250 (Mix 20).

    3. 300 (MILF 39).

    4. 250 (Latina).

    5. 400 (she is a ten in my eyes. I haven't pull the trigger. Still trying to wait her out).

    6. 300 (Black).

    Mind you these are not hourly! You can fuck for duration. I am never rushed. Also don't keep messaging! Always keep them wanting to see you. Let them beg because they need money.

  13. #16862

    Sunny

    This one seems promising at first but came to realize she will never meet to smash. Always busy and went ghost for two weeks and said she broke her phone LOL. Horrible comms as well. She was asking for 4 ppm and can't host as usual.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74386523

  14. #16861
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed going to after hour bars. A lot of girls there are asking for funds LOL. I think Seeking works wayyy better in other countries.
    Name these bars, I want in on that.

  15. #16860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhpr021  [View Original Post]
    My 2 cents on Bunny.

    I met with her a lot this year. She seemed nice. My speed. We went on a lot of trips and outings.
    I believe I might have seen this girl when I was visiting Atlanta a while back. I tried to PM the OP, to no avail. I'd be interested in exchanging info w / anyone who has personal knowledge of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape