Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 17253
-
04-29-26 14:42 #16863Senior Member

Posts: 326My time on seeking
I spent 1 month on seeking. I had a ball plus I have a roster. Here is my formula to save bread and fuck beautiful women. This is not scamming stuff.
1. PAY FOR SUBSCRIPTION FOR 1 MONTH!
I can stress this enough. It is a little expensive but I tell you it's worth it!. When you subscribe just start spam liking are the women you want. How bad the economy is they are reaching out in packs LOL! They need bread bad. Here is where number 2 plays in.
2. Go for the young 18 - 33 girls. Trust me.
The young ones are far cheaper than the old ones. The old ones are seasoned and they over charge so use that range. Also whatever you do, do not talk like "you are so beautiful" or "I want you bad". Don't be a simp. They are dumb and too lazy so they read off the same script. Ignore that stupid talk and tell them you want to fuck 2 or 3 times a month. Don't be that descriptive because seeking will flag you (I learned this the hard way).
Also, there are those delusional girl who thinks because they are pretty "we deserve their times" I can't stress this enough. Block them and move on. There are some many women on this app! Never get tied down with one. Fuck all that you can.
Be straight forward and ask for their number and tell them exactly what you want. Remember they need the money!
3. Bread range.
Can I been in this business for a while I know what the price sweet spot. Here is why I said look for the younger girls.
18-33 - bread ranges 2. 00 to 3. 50 (I have at least 5 women that are exactly my type) no catfishing or bait and switch plus they host in their apartments or homes.
34-beyond ranges 3. 00 - 8. 00 (I have 3 but I only do 3. 00) I would never go over 400 unless she is Beyonce. Never under any circumstances give them what they want because they are setting the market. They are seasoned so use caution.
4. Dayrooms.
Day room app is a gamechanger. You can get rooms for cheap for 5 hours! If the girl meets you they you can fuck for duration. Just make her fee comfortable. I fucked a chick that was 34 for 2. 00. We was in there for 3 hours! Download the app. You do not have to wait for 3 pm checkin!
5. Don't listen to there sob ass stories.
Whatever you do don't get personal. I have a fake name, fake career, fake number, and use cash!
This is by far the best decision I made because I made a roster of 6 legit girls in 1 month span. Here are their rates.
1. 180 (Latina 32).
2. 250 (Mix 20).
3. 300 (MILF 39).
4. 250 (Latina).
5. 400 (she is a ten in my eyes. I haven't pull the trigger. Still trying to wait her out).
6. 300 (Black).
Mind you these are not hourly! You can fuck for duration. I am never rushed. Also don't keep messaging! Always keep them wanting to see you. Let them beg because they need money.
-
04-27-26 17:54 #16862Senior Member

Posts: 303Sunny
This one seems promising at first but came to realize she will never meet to smash. Always busy and went ghost for two weeks and said she broke her phone LOL. Horrible comms as well. She was asking for 4 ppm and can't host as usual.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74386523
-
04-21-26 22:23 #16861Senior Member

Posts: 162Name these bars, I want in on that.
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 14:23 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 3338I believe I might have seen this girl when I was visiting Atlanta a while back. I tried to PM the OP, to no avail. I'd be interested in exchanging info w / anyone who has personal knowledge of her.
Originally Posted by Bhpr021
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 13:33 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 77Katharine: not hard to find
It's amazing how easy some of these profiles are to find in social media. This one looks to match most are obviously fake profiles, I wonder if Seeking is doing that to boost revenue?
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 21:10 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 30Check this one out?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-755ed7e5c6bc
She is like I met my ex and enjoyed 3 years!
Iam like sure you were also 3 years younger then!
I am sure that same SD is doing another 22/23 year old.
And dumped her!
Anyways I would be curious if anyone of you have tried her?
-
04-20-26 06:25 #16857Senior Member

Posts: 808Which Bars?
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
What are the locations you are finding talent? Are you initiating contact ore just having a drink and getting approached? What $ are the asking?
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 19:00 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 1843Not bad.
Originally Posted by CAC2020
[View Original Post]
Interesting that she has free OF, with XXX content:
https://onlyfans.com/strictlykaylanibaby
https://es.thefap.net/strictlykaylanibaby-211316/
https://leakgallery.com/strictlykaylanibaby
-
04-19-26 06:02 #16855Senior Member

Posts: 318Yep
I've had girls everywhere I go offering to be with me for money lately. It is insane.
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 03:56 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 40Probably at bars
I've noticed going to after hour bars. A lot of girls there are asking for funds LOL. I think Seeking works wayyy better in other countries.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 19:00 #16853Senior Member

Posts: 30Agree with your sentiment!
Agree with your sentiment! Not sure where the college girls are getting funds! I heard on a Reddit that most hot ones.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
Are just freestylijg.
-
04-17-26 13:33 #16852Senior Member

Posts: 502Is it just me, or is Seeking fading?
I've been on and off Seeking for about 7 years. It has really went downhill in the last few years, but the past few months seems terrible. I don't really see much new blood, at least on my saved searches. Tons of familiar faces that have been on for years as well, but not much new talent. Anyone else feel this way? I wonder if the male head count is down due to the price increases, and therefore the female head count is down? Maybe its just my perception that is off. I've been wanting to rejoin, but can't justify it.
I've used SDM in the past as well, but now that they enforce verification, its not an option.
-
04-15-26 00:01 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 41Blythe is not really a looker at all, in real life, and so no way could you justify 300, but maybe 200. FWIW, I think she knows this, and would be down for whatever / whenever / wherever to make up for the fact that all she has is some nice boobies. She seems a little mentally slow, too.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 16:11 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 109Diamond
She said that she's not into sexual favors in exchange for money.
Does she think this is the Salvation Army?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-ac6dc1571505
-
04-14-26 09:14 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 998New reports
I won't answer any other questions about these girls but I do have numbers if anyone wants to trade.
Cece 28 Atl 200 for an hour and BBFS no cip not kinky.
813 seems pro or heading that way.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-cad400b656b9
Blythe 29 ATL poncey highland area.
300.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-1805158c7971
Memphis 22.
Originally wanted 5 we agreed on 2 and then she says that she gets paid upfront so pass on that cash and dash scam.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-2cd53d176b58
EdenEzra 23.
Scammer nuff said.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-cbdc924c3237
Kelli 22.
Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-13c319ccd198
Serana 29.
Bad comms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-155a5d26b1c8
Kels 23.
Waste of time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-52ec3093ca29
Valerie 21.
Wants to meet for coffee lunch.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-046dc1a5ff1f
Chace 26.
Scammer-pic collector.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-fa310d491de4
Toto 27.
Drinks and fun out she wants to get to know you cool girl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-85788199b278









Reply With Quote





