Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 59446
-
05-04-26 23:15 #58681Senior Member

Posts: 367In the AMP world L1 means HJ at best. L2 stands for BJ whether covered or bare. L3 is FS again whether covered or bare.
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 22:08 #58680Senior Member

Posts: 328How the hell you get to senior and don't know what the L's are?
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 19:37 #58679Senior Member

Posts: 28What's worked for me in the past is you offer her a massage, that gets you off the table and her on the table. I've had her randomly start blowing me because she was so into it and also just pulled her pants down and gone down on her. As others have said, this is after repeat service LOL. I will also say for my experience she is into me because I've never tipped more than $. 6 LOL.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 17:59 #58678Senior Member

Posts: 62L
Can someone explain what L1, L2, L3 means?
-
05-04-26 13:52 #58677Senior Member

Posts: 74Miki from MS
Anyone been able to reconnect with Miki or any of the girls from MS since the unfortunate event? DM's preferred.
-
05-04-26 12:43 #58676Senior Member

Posts: 45Royal Spa
It was 1.6 Tip for L3 when I went, but she was bit of an owl and refused to ride CG. The mirrors in that place is a nice touch though.
Originally Posted by Bzm9000
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 12:38 #58675Senior Member

Posts: 346Line-up
As of last week the line up was.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
Yo-yo, Bianca and Me-Me.
-
05-04-26 12:05 #58674Senior Member

Posts: 732Mint. Clara?
Is Clara back at Mint or were you speaking from your past encounters?
Originally Posted by DerpMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 01:20 #58673Regular Member

Posts: 8Oops, that should be $$, not $ for Royal.
Originally Posted by Bzm9000
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 14:41 #58672Senior Member

Posts: 65Outside of Norcross
All. Venturing outside Buford Hwy and trying 2 oldies but goodies. At least based on my visits in Feb. At PZ on South Cobb Drive. At PZ I had Angela and she was an older early 50's solid 6 maybe 7 overall. Not skinny but built in all the right places. She allowed OTC top and bottom and gave a great massage. I believe there will be more available. Will try and report. Sweet woman with little English skills. Great top and strong legs. Face is quite cute.
HONG off of Jimmy Carter I had Bella and someone else (forgot the name) for a 4 hand for 60 min. I think Bella will be available for significantly more on her own. I will try and report back.
-
05-03-26 13:25 #58671Regular Member

Posts: 15Just adding in a report for Bianca at Mint. At first, she was a bit fake-why but if you can get her to open up, she's pretty funny. In terms of service, pretty standard for Mint but I thought her L1 was better than her L2 so might be hit or miss compared to Yoyo or Clara.
-
05-03-26 12:09 #58670Senior Member

Posts: 357Unless you've got history
Everything is more expressive, everything. I don't understand guys who come here to complain about what someone else spent, if you can get it for less, you're better negotiator. If the other guy is happy with what he spent, he's happy. Don't be a hard on about it.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 11:52 #58669Senior Member

Posts: 189Pricing again
I have heard them say $1 per minute, I have given. 5 after HE and got push back. Tried. 5X and same push back. I've gotten frowns at. 4. So my belief is a good massage and a good HE is. 6 if I want to to come back. Sometimes after a. 6 visit on a second trip, same girl, Ill do a. 7 to show here there is more money for more service, but they next time, I go back to. 6 if there is no new extras. I go to. 9 for FIV.
-
05-03-26 10:40 #58668Senior Member

Posts: 189On My Planet in My Language FS $$
I usually give. 6 for just a good massage with HE. I tried. 4 and. 5 and it always winds up in a fevered discussion with the provider. I'm not going from single incident, I have tried multiple times. If it goes to OTC touching, I go to. 7. UTC I'm at. 8. FIV. 9. I don't do FS, and don't want it. But from all I have seen, it always minimum 1,5 or $$.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 08:34 #58667Senior Member

Posts: 94A Zen massage
I went there a year ago. Good massage, friendly masseuse but totally legit.
Originally Posted by AmpVader
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



