Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 3964 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 59451
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58641

    When asked to reschedule

    What are your experiences when you have scheduled a session, and sometime after they contact you (before the scheduled meet) asking you to reschedule or postpone a bit?

    Do they tell you the reason for needing to reschedule? Are you ok with it and just being a gentlemen? Do you leverage it to get more (or further) once start? Are they more engaging with you (since you allowed them to get another's donation)?

  2. #58640

    Give her a shot

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else tried this chubby Mexican chick?
    You can pay her a visit and report back. Thanks in advance.

  3. #58639

    Origin. Duluth

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    Since Well Being, Moonlight, and others didn't have much to my liking, I visited Origin. They have a new lady working there. She looks Caucasian but found out that she is Mexican. She is probably 28-30, 5'9, DDD, a gut, and big ass. Since I was tired of shopping and I didn't have much time left to play, I gave her a shot. The massage was firm, but only therapeutic. She wraps one leg like a mummy while she worked on the other leg. That always seems to be a bad sign for any extras. There wasn't any mistaken grazing or touches and at the end she says "that's all. See at the front".

    If you need a good massage you should go, but at the moment, that's all you're going to get. YMMV.
    Anyone else tried this chubby Mexican chick?

  4. #58638

    Origin. Duluth

    Since Well Being, Moonlight, and others didn't have much to my liking, I visited Origin. They have a new lady working there. She looks Caucasian but found out that she is Mexican. She is probably 28-30, 5'9, DDD, a gut, and big ass. Since I was tired of shopping and I didn't have much time left to play, I gave her a shot. The massage was firm, but only therapeutic. She wraps one leg like a mummy while she worked on the other leg. That always seems to be a bad sign for any extras. There wasn't any mistaken grazing or touches and at the end she says "that's all. See at the front".

    If you need a good massage you should go, but at the moment, that's all you're going to get. YMMV.

  5. #58637

    New Massage experience

    Was wondering if anyone has had any trips here.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-new-m...ough-ga-106953#rubmaps.

  6. #58636

    Generic

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Hi Munch. What is her name?
    I'm terrible at remembering their names. I feel bad about it sometimes. It was one of those generic ones, Coco, Yoyo, or something.

    Short, eager, a little bit of a tummy. If you eat her she'll do anything.

  7. #58635

    Is this the place?

    Did you see her? https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...y-rubs/3815214.

    Found this gem. It was close to my family's house. Greeted by Eva. Very attractive girl, with large all natural breasts. About D cups. She is thin and petite, around her early 30's. She was wearing casual clothing with yoga pants. Very nice body.

    Started with a standard massage, she is really good. During I would play with her ass and rub her thighs. She used oil during the massage and really worked on my back. She would occasionally brush against my balls and played with my ass crack. On the flip, she would rub across my junk while massaging. She asked if I wanted HE. I nodded yes. She took out her breasts and I started to suck on them. She oiled up her hands and started HJ. She is very skilled with her hands. Gripping at perfect strength and stroking at right speeds. I played with her breasts the entire time. After I finished, she cleaned me up with a warm towel and I left the tip on the table of 100. Good little slip away.

  8. #58634
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 63

    HJ with Eva at Aura Massage, Atlanta GA

    Found this gem. It was close to my family's house. Greeted by Eva. Very attractive girl, with large all natural breasts. About D cups. She is thin and petite, around her early 30's. She was wearing casual clothing with yoga pants. Very nice body.

    Started with a standard massage, she is really good. During I would play with her ass and rub her thighs. She used oil during the massage and really worked on my back. She would occasionally brush against my balls and played with my ass crack. On the flip, she would rub across my junk while massaging. She asked if I wanted HE. I nodded yes. She took out her breasts and I started to suck on them. She oiled up her hands and started HJ. She is very skilled with her hands. Gripping at perfect strength and stroking at right speeds. I played with her breasts the entire time. After I finished, she cleaned me up with a warm towel and I left the tip on the table of 100. Good little slip away.

  9. #58633

    Tonya?

    Quote Originally Posted by Melelf  [View Original Post]
    Well, it's not a MP, but Tonya in Marietta will absolutely give you a decent massage and will play with your backdoor. Just let her know what you want.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...tta-27488.html
    I could never get a response from her, so might give it one more shot, since she's geographically desireable. Is she strictly L1 massage or is there more on the menu like mutual touch, etc?

  10. #58632

    Independent Option

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to hear of any good finds. It's been so long since I had this that none of my recs would be any good.
    Well, it's not a MP, but Tonya in Marietta will absolutely give you a decent massage and will play with your backdoor. Just let her know what you want.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...tta-27488.html

  11. #58631

    Tease + prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by NateeTan  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good tease while face down. Takes their time touching and getting you worked up playing with the boys and backdoor. Bonus if they're open to going inside to ring your bell. DMs are ok and I can share my finds so far.
    I'd love to hear of any good finds. It's been so long since I had this that none of my recs would be any good.

  12. #58630

    Tease + prostate

    Looking for a good tease while face down. Takes their time touching and getting you worked up playing with the boys and backdoor. Bonus if they're open to going inside to ring your bell. DMs are ok and I can share my finds so far.

  13. #58629

    Moonlight Ogre

    Happy Sunday. I've been in the hobby for about 7 or 8 years. I don't post often. Lo siento.

    Today Required a post. Haha.

    I ventured out to Duluth today. A 40 minute drive for me. Stopped by Moonlight. Like others have said, the house price is a bit steep at $80, but I drove out here so I wanted to see what all the commotion was about. I walk in and I am greeted by a 6'2" heavy set early thirties Latina. I hoped that this was just the front desk person, but she indeed was my luck of the draw today. I say f it, I'm not scared of some heft and height. Haha. I went in, disrobed, and laid down with no cover. The massage was below average. 4/10. However, the hand coverage was humongous and the strength was felt. Haha. While I lay there thinking about how firm the massage was but also how lucky it was, my mind starting wandering and thinking "What. If. She. Is. A. He. ? Did I miss an Adam's Apple? Did I not look long enough at her face? Did I miss the signs? Whole time my lackluster massage is including some heavy petting of the chief. At this point she whips out a hot towel and this asks me to flip. I am telling myself, there is no way she is a dude dressed as a lady and at an establishment like this. So I flip. She starts grazing the boys again, so I grab a boob. Mostly to check if they were natural. They were. Whew! She then asked did I want everything. I said. What's everything? Because whatever it is, I don't want it. Haha. She gestures for L1, L2, and then seems to say that FS was available. There isn't enough whiskey in the world for me to engage in and let alone pay for FS with the lady giant. I went with L1. She was disappointed and even asked me why. I just shrugged it off. Technique was mediocre but eager. Popped and she asked if I wanted anymore massage. I enjoy the massage, so I always say yes when asked whether I want to end the session early. She asked me to flip back over. Massage is only for the back. LOL. Got its name on the way out. Dayana.

    Damage: $80 + $60.

  14. #58628

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by EKringle  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about GQ in Dalton?
    You are correct. EOM

  15. #58627

    Many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever turned an L1 to Daty. If yes how do you get there laying on your back with her standing.
    Many times. After a brief back massage with a little bit of rear end teasing tell her to flip. If you have skilled hands and a bit of game the playing field if often quite open. It can open up L2 or further with the provider. I've scheduled 90 min just for this reason but found it's really not necessary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape