Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 3964 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 59447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58667

    A Zen massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpVader  [View Original Post]
    Been there prob 2 years ago, got only legit service? Anyone have experience lately beyond a breast print and an ass grab?
    I went there a year ago. Good massage, friendly masseuse but totally legit.

  2. #58666

    Mint

    Ok Mint gets high praise from most and it's understandable, but when did FS become $$? Across the area its house plus $. 6. All of sudden it $$ with very little discussion about why, nope not me. Sorry!

    You're starting to edge near agency pricing and that's a totally different experience. Guys I promise $. 6 is a solid number and should be very acceptable. To the once in a while guys that don't mind handing over $$, please stop. You're setting a market and there is no need to push this. Local AMP will lose my business if they keep this trend.

    Ill stick with DFK, FIV, BBBJ, CIM, rimming, no interruptions, level 8 plus talent, GFE, PSE, BBFS option etc etc, for. 5 more.

  3. #58665
    Just some regular check-ins at a couple spots.

    Starlight Massage. Suwanee - Did a short session while waiting for lunch, but Lily (I think it was Lily) really pushed for an hour, just didn't have the time. Hh L1, .6+6.

    Daisy Massage. Norcross - is now Aura Massage according to the sign outside. There's been a change in management, and I've only seen Apple there working alone. 1 hr L1, .8+.6. Some OTC, but I don't care much for touching through jeans. She gives a really firm scalp / neck massage after. Kinda miss the older one that wasn't shy about teasing the back door before the flip. They still have the bars for backwalking, but not sure if it's still offered.

    Royal Spa. Doraville - Stopped here a couple months ago. Lady there said it was her last week at the time and she was going back to NY. Unfortunate, since she was real easy on the eyes. 1 hr L3 .8+$ includes table shower.

  4. #58664

    We talking A Zen Buford?

    Quote Originally Posted by Congomamba  [View Original Post]
    Hey hey good people! Just following up on my own grand work haha. A minute ago I posted about the magnificent mile and changing my location to Buford for while LOL. Keeping things fresh. Well your boy done did some good. So here we go! Although I kinda wish I made two post to get some credit but alas this is for shits and giggles and maybe some joyful jiggles hahaha.

    Rainbow next to north tool avg Asian middle age long thin black hair down to her elbows. Medium build from age not working out. 80 on the house and 40 on the tip plus another 10 when walking out the door. Why?? She was very warm and welcoming. Massage was legit good very slow and perfect pressure. No game and always smiling. Back massage was very good and kept playing with my balls. I didn't even ask, was busy on my phone. She asked if everything was good I look up and she is topless. Yes my jaw dropped LOL so I took the moment and pulled her pants down. To my shock and awe no push back no "crazy boy" no "my boss will fire me" a legit good surprise and fun experience. I know the age might not be something some guys are into. I see a few post about young gals. But tbh I care about the experience more. Also when things just fall into place without me have to communicate it or keep hinting at it. Plus when they show eagerness and know what's up. Which might come with age and experience for both me and the gals. Overall a very nice slow HJ with a warm smile and a naked hug.

    Next the zen across from rest depot kinda legit saw a two m / f couples there so not a straight AMP. I went in for a short session 30 min facial and during early morning hours. So not sure what happened but she kept putting her titties on my head kinda small but I liked the feeling. Hard to say if it was foreplay or it was cause she was sitting above my head on a chair but there were multiple bumps and I kinda laughed in the middle. She laughed too and sad sorry I tried saying no but messed it up. When I was done I give her huge hug and grabbed two handfull of ass cheeks and no push back or slap. So I think I might be onto something. Will go back in the next few weeks and will update you guys. Be safe and have fun everyone.
    Been there prob 2 years ago, got only legit service? Anyone have experience lately beyond a breast print and an ass grab?

  5. #58663

    Sue (Soo) at GQ in Dalton

    Avoid.

    Saw her today and while she is beautiful and has a very sexy body, she is not very good. Constant hygiene checks, won't even allow a peck on the cheek, interruptions, and the deed was only ok. I found Aqua and Tiffany to be much more satisfying and I will avoid Sue in the future. Sue did give a very thorough TS and a nice massage but the ROS was lackluster at best. Maybe she was having a bad day or maybe she found me repulsive (which would be weird as I have never had that problem before), but whatever it is, there is better to be had. I hope Aqua comes back, she was a doll.

    I will say GQ has had some very good talent in the past couple of months but I will wait for the next rotation. Sue, Pinky and Winter. I don't find Pink or Winter attractive.

    River.

  6. #58662

    He speaks the truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadeas  [View Original Post]
    Not going to lie y'all are ruthless sometimes with your descriptions, but I visited Moonlight on a recent afternoon. Located in a little strip mall area. A little tucked away due to being on a hill slightly above the road, so I liked the location for the most part. Only a couple Latinas working then as far as I could tell. One short and slim, the other short and chubby, presumably she was the "Ogre" OP was talking about but I'm not sure. I thought she looked fine, 6/10 but I like a big ass so I didn't mind. Massage was pretty bad, just poor technique, so bad I told her I'd rather massage her. Had to tell her through a translator because English was not her first language. She agreed to the massage, got up, stripped down, and I massaged her using "poquito" oil. Doing this made me realize I suck at giving massages, was nice to rub down a woman though. She offered FS for $$, I was short 20 but she agreed anyhow. I regretted it, not because it was bad but because I'm generally only looking for L1 or L2, but I haven't learned to say no to FS when my johnson is doing the thinking. I probably would've been happier seeing one of my independent regulars or going somewhere just for L2.
    There is a Latina at Moonlight that is about 6'0 or taller. She's somewhat pale and doesn't look Hispanic at all. They all seem to rotate between the other locations in the area, and most of the time the massage does suck.

  7. #58661
    Quote Originally Posted by FungaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about this. He either loves older women more than I do or is someone on the inside. Look up his history and about every other post is talking about how great Lan is.
    Not on the inside! LOL. I go to cherry masssge, oasis, and Hong all the time but Lan is my favorite!

  8. #58660

    Mint

    I accidentally posted this on the wrong thread before, but has anyone tried a four-hand session at Mint? If so, how was it and what was the damage? Bonus points if you remember the names of the MTs. Thinking about going there tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

  9. #58659

    Lan

    Quote Originally Posted by ElSexoChino7  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is FULL bro.
    Not sure about this. He either loves older women more than I do or is someone on the inside. Look up his history and about every other post is talking about how great Lan is.

  10. #58658
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati555  [View Original Post]
    Go to LAN Massage on Chamblee Tucker or Cherry Massage on Buford Hwy. DM with any questions on the lineup.
    Your inbox is FULL bro.

  11. #58657

    Visited Moonlight

    Quote Originally Posted by EKringle  [View Original Post]
    Happy Sunday. I've been in the hobby for about 7 or 8 years. I don't post often. Lo siento.

    Today Required a post. Haha.

    I ventured out to Duluth today. A 40 minute drive for me. Stopped by Moonlight. Like others have said, the house price is a bit steep at $80, but I drove out here so I wanted to see what all the commotion was about. I walk in and I am greeted by a 6'2" heavy set early thirties Latina. I hoped that this was just the front desk person, but she indeed was my luck of the draw today. I say f it, I'm not scared of some heft and height. Haha. I went in, disrobed, and laid down with no cover. The massage was below average. 4/10. However, the hand coverage was humongous and the strength was felt. Haha. While I lay there thinking about how firm the massage was but also how lucky it was, my mind starting wandering and thinking "What. If. She. Is. A. He. ? Did I miss an Adam's Apple? Did I not look long enough at her face? Did I miss the signs? Whole time my lackluster massage is including some heavy petting of the chief. At this point she whips out a hot towel and this asks me to flip. I am telling myself, there is no way she is a dude dressed as a lady and at an establishment like this. So I flip. She starts grazing the boys again, so I grab a boob. Mostly to check if they were natural. They were. Whew! She then asked did I want everything..
    Not going to lie y'all are ruthless sometimes with your descriptions, but I visited Moonlight on a recent afternoon. Located in a little strip mall area. A little tucked away due to being on a hill slightly above the road, so I liked the location for the most part. Only a couple Latinas working then as far as I could tell. One short and slim, the other short and chubby, presumably she was the "Ogre" OP was talking about but I'm not sure. I thought she looked fine, 6/10 but I like a big ass so I didn't mind. Massage was pretty bad, just poor technique, so bad I told her I'd rather massage her. Had to tell her through a translator because English was not her first language. She agreed to the massage, got up, stripped down, and I massaged her using "poquito" oil. Doing this made me realize I suck at giving massages, was nice to rub down a woman though. She offered FS for $$, I was short 20 but she agreed anyhow. I regretted it, not because it was bad but because I'm generally only looking for L1 or L2, but I haven't learned to say no to FS when my johnson is doing the thinking. I probably would've been happier seeing one of my independent regulars or going somewhere just for L2.

  12. #58656

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Williaro28  [View Original Post]
    Bianca, Mimi and Yoyo. Bianca had an appt. I drew Yoyo. Was a great experience. Assuming pretty standard but that was my 2nd time there. Yoyo is taller, I think Mimi is a little larger chested. I think Bianca is a spinner type but cannot confirm as someone was with her. I would guess Yoyo is in her early 30's maybe.
    Thanks! Yoyo is usually my go to whenever I go there. She's my ATF there. Did you get a look at MiMi? If so, how old does she look?

  13. #58655
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    Is Alice still alone there? My last visit she said the second girl had moved on.
    I heard another girl and she left for home halfway thru my massage. Later on Alice called the other girl when that guy showed up and they yelled at each other. Alice called her a "cover girl".

  14. #58654
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance, I haven't been there since Jan / Feb after I hit my free visit and would love to see the current line up. Someone mentioned a new girl Annie? She only did the TS but not the massage so would be interesting if she is part of the lineup now. Enjoy and be be safe!
    Bianca, Mimi and Yoyo. Bianca had an appt. I drew Yoyo. Was a great experience. Assuming pretty standard but that was my 2nd time there. Yoyo is taller, I think Mimi is a little larger chested. I think Bianca is a spinner type but cannot confirm as someone was with her. I would guess Yoyo is in her early 30's maybe.

  15. #58653
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyPete69  [View Original Post]
    Drove the haul down to Fayetteville for a called in appt an hour before closing. One monger walking out as I walk up, saw Alice in the hall grabbing hot towels for someone else. She parked me in a room and said it'd be 10 minutes. Finally got to massage time. Good massage, not a lot of crazy techniques, but she put good pressure on the lower back and paid attention to my forearms (should probably do something for that creeping carpal tunnel) . It's 10 minutes until closing, hot towel time, and just as it was time for the flip, someone walks in the door.

    F you dude. Seriously?

    Anyways, why'all have been tipping her too much or something she's gone from medium chubby to just plain chunky. Her nice rack was still worth the drive. . 7 house. 8 tip.

    Yeah I tipped her too much for two handfuls of too much, mea culpa.

    -Stinky.
    Is Alice still alone there? My last visit she said the second girl had moved on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape