Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 60896
-
05-01-26 12:00 #60101Senior Member

Posts: 353He speaks the truth
There is a Latina at Moonlight that is about 6'0 or taller. She's somewhat pale and doesn't look Hispanic at all. They all seem to rotate between the other locations in the area, and most of the time the massage does suck.
Originally Posted by Sadeas
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 19:37 #60100Senior Member

Posts: 65Not on the inside! LOL. I go to cherry masssge, oasis, and Hong all the time but Lan is my favorite!
Originally Posted by FungaGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 17:07 #60099Regular Member

Posts: 20Mint
I accidentally posted this on the wrong thread before, but has anyone tried a four-hand session at Mint? If so, how was it and what was the damage? Bonus points if you remember the names of the MTs. Thinking about going there tomorrow. Thanks in advance!
-
04-30-26 14:16 #60098Regular Member

Posts: 20Lan
Not sure about this. He either loves older women more than I do or is someone on the inside. Look up his history and about every other post is talking about how great Lan is.
Originally Posted by ElSexoChino7
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 14:04 #60097Senior Member

Posts: 41Your inbox is FULL bro.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 12:41 #60096Regular Member

Posts: 6Visited Moonlight
Not going to lie y'all are ruthless sometimes with your descriptions, but I visited Moonlight on a recent afternoon. Located in a little strip mall area. A little tucked away due to being on a hill slightly above the road, so I liked the location for the most part. Only a couple Latinas working then as far as I could tell. One short and slim, the other short and chubby, presumably she was the "Ogre" OP was talking about but I'm not sure. I thought she looked fine, 6/10 but I like a big ass so I didn't mind. Massage was pretty bad, just poor technique, so bad I told her I'd rather massage her. Had to tell her through a translator because English was not her first language. She agreed to the massage, got up, stripped down, and I massaged her using "poquito" oil. Doing this made me realize I suck at giving massages, was nice to rub down a woman though. She offered FS for $$, I was short 20 but she agreed anyhow. I regretted it, not because it was bad but because I'm generally only looking for L1 or L2, but I haven't learned to say no to FS when my johnson is doing the thinking. I probably would've been happier seeing one of my independent regulars or going somewhere just for L2.
Originally Posted by EKringle
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:57 #60095Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks!
Thanks! Yoyo is usually my go to whenever I go there. She's my ATF there. Did you get a look at MiMi? If so, how old does she look?
Originally Posted by Williaro28
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:54 #60094Regular Member

Posts: 24I heard another girl and she left for home halfway thru my massage. Later on Alice called the other girl when that guy showed up and they yelled at each other. Alice called her a "cover girl".
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:40 #60093Senior Member

Posts: 118Bianca, Mimi and Yoyo. Bianca had an appt. I drew Yoyo. Was a great experience. Assuming pretty standard but that was my 2nd time there. Yoyo is taller, I think Mimi is a little larger chested. I think Bianca is a spinner type but cannot confirm as someone was with her. I would guess Yoyo is in her early 30's maybe.
Originally Posted by Aceofspades12
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 09:23 #60092Senior Member

Posts: 185Is Alice still alone there? My last visit she said the second girl had moved on.
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 06:50 #60091Senior Member

Posts: 346For Sure
JMan I wish I read your follow up before running to check it out. Totally a very subpar experience. So subpar it became a DIY. Many better choices out there. Although Eva was cute with a nice rack, this is a one and done for sure.
Originally Posted by Jman3211
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 17:48 #60090Senior Member

Posts: 189Advanced with my ATF Today
Took a bold move, me on the flip, her massaging with pants down, bra up blouse up, by pulling her lower part toward me, no resistance. I'm at the point of FIV, but want to get to DATY. I think I had her turned on in past FIV sessions, but not every time.
-
04-29-26 16:08 #60089Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance, I haven't been there since Jan / Feb after I hit my free visit and would love to see the current line up. Someone mentioned a new girl Annie? She only did the TS but not the massage so would be interesting if she is part of the lineup now. Enjoy and be be safe!
Originally Posted by Williaro28
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 10:41 #60088Senior Member

Posts: 35Don't believe that add. Typical L1 place where topless is the upgrade. Did receive BBFS there once but that girl never showed back up.
Originally Posted by Skip15
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 10:14 #60087Senior Member

Posts: 65Mint
Go to LAN Massage on Chamblee Tucker or Cherry Massage on Buford Hwy. DM with any questions on the lineup.
Originally Posted by Williaro28
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




