Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 5758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5608
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungNWild  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through and decided to give Elite a try after a few reviews posted on here. Don't recall provider name as I didn't ask. She was an older lady wasn't ugly but definitely older. As I was leaving did notice a younger lady that was shorter. I enjoyed the visit she assume I wanted an hour when came in because she said $80 for hour. Also opted for table shower which was nice as well. Good massage and even better L1. She even allowed roaming but over the clothes though. I asked her to sit on my face as well which she didn't mind doing at all LOL. She even acted like she was riding my face for a couple secs or so LOL. When I'm passing through again I will visit as I had a good time there. Enjoy you all Spas up there. You all have a much better selection than we do in Charleston area. Your mileage may vary when visiting, different from mines LOL..
    She sat on your face with clothes on LOL.

  2. #5607

    Elite

    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Initially went to Royal, but mama said Mimi not there and not coming back. Dipped and drove up to Empire and drew a middle aged bland looking lady. She wasn't fat or ugly or super old, but also not cute. Onto the massage and she was weird, kept asking me where I was sore and where to massage. Almost acted sketched out by me, but I got full nude and gave her all the normal signs what I was there for. Did some light teasing, got hot towel and wiped me down. Turned lights off and light massage and began asking again where else I needed attention. I said my butt and thighs and she said that's it? Like cmon lady, ruined the vibe. After clear direction she flipped and got to it. Skilled HE but positioned herself to discourage roaming. Cleaned up, did some stretches, off I went. No reason to repeat. 60 hhr and 40 tip.

    I'm sad Mimi is gone at Royal. She was cute and encouraged full roaming top and bottom. Please share or PM if you have any pointers for a comparable experience.

    Cheers!
    Was passing through and decided to give Elite a try after a few reviews posted on here. Don't recall provider name as I didn't ask. She was an older lady wasn't ugly but definitely older. As I was leaving did notice a younger lady that was shorter. I enjoyed the visit she assume I wanted an hour when came in because she said $80 for hour. Also opted for table shower which was nice as well. Good massage and even better L1. She even allowed roaming but over the clothes though. I asked her to sit on my face as well which she didn't mind doing at all LOL. She even acted like she was riding my face for a couple secs or so LOL. When I'm passing through again I will visit as I had a good time there. Enjoy you all Spas up there. You all have a much better selection than we do in Charleston area. Your mileage may vary when visiting, different from mines LOL.

    Be Easy!!

    YnW.

  3. #5606

    Sun Spa Sumter

    Just in case anyone travels out that way. New Asian spa in Sumter called Sun Spa. Went in and the spa is super nice. Apparently just opened a few days ago. I saw Yummi and she was super nice. Very friendly and gave a great deep tissue massage with this hot towel massage to boot. I was covered head to toe with steaming hot towels while she walked on my back. It was awesome. Everything was very nice there. Left feeling like a new man for sure. I'll def be going back next time I'm in sumter. I pass thru here quiet often but never seen a good asian spa until now. Oh and both women that work there were beautiful.

  4. #5605

    Loyalty Card cont.

    I forgot to mention that I received one from a FS parlor in Columbus, OH that with 7 visits receive 1 hr free.

  5. #5604

    Loyalty Card

    Seen this on the Gastonia recently, "She handed me a card with a stamp on it and said come back 6 more times for free massage and only tip girl. ", any providers around here doing it?

  6. #5603
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Any current happenings? Can't find anything on forum ("nice" is not a good search word) legit or not. Also any update to the new parlor on St. Andrews?
    Last time I was at nice it was a huge upsell and the girl was terrible. Been going there for years and this was my first bad experience so could have just been an off day.

  7. #5602

    Elite

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    May have meant Elite, same general area.
    Whoops, definitely meant Elite. My bad.

  8. #5601

    New St Andrews Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    Any current happenings? Can't find anything on forum ("nice" is not a good search word) legit or not. Also any update to the new parlor on St. Andrews?
    If you're talking about the one by the Mexican restaurant they are legit.

  9. #5600

    Empire?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of empire. Location? Service, L1-L3?
    May have meant Elite, same general area.

  10. #5599

    Nice Spa. Broad River

    Any current happenings? Can't find anything on forum ("nice" is not a good search word) legit or not. Also any update to the new parlor on St. Andrews?

  11. #5598

    Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by DemTittiez  [View Original Post]
    That's really disappointing. I will be in the area this week and was hoping to catch her based on reviews. Likewise, similar L1 exp. Info please lmk.
    Never heard of empire. Location? Service, L1-L3?

  12. #5597

    Latest reviews dump:

    M spa:

    M, definitely my cot, great bod (great assets), face looks similar-ish to a Ryan Keeley. Incredible l2 skills and very good massage to boot will repeat!

    S, great alt-girl style body, gives very steampunk tatted vibe, sweetheart and great l1 skills.

    J, first off incredibly toned and hit body, clearly puts in hours at the gym, milfy and great MMs to round out. Didn't really jive with me nor me her, okay overall l3 but would not repeat personally.

    5 star:

    M, Similar experience to others with exposed front entrance. Solid bod, great MMS, okay face (similarish to kia). Solidly skilled and gave a great ts, massage was good and solid l3 50/50 if I'd repeat.

  13. #5596
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Initially went to Royal, but mama said Mimi not there and not coming back. Dipped and drove up to Empire and drew a middle aged bland looking lady. She wasn't fat or ugly or super old, but also not cute. Onto the massage and she was weird, kept asking me where I was sore and where to massage. Almost acted sketched out by me, but I got full nude and gave her all the normal signs what I was there for. Did some light teasing, got hot towel and wiped me down. Turned lights off and light massage and began asking again where else I needed attention. I said my butt and thighs and she said that's it? Like cmon lady, ruined the vibe. After clear direction she flipped and got to it. Skilled HE but positioned herself to discourage roaming. Cleaned up, did some stretches, off I went. No reason to repeat. 60 hhr and 40 tip.

    I'm sad Mimi is gone at Royal. She was cute and encouraged full roaming top and bottom. Please share or PM if you have any pointers for a comparable experience.

    Cheers!
    That's really disappointing. I will be in the area this week and was hoping to catch her based on reviews. Likewise, similar L1 exp. Info please lmk.

  14. #5595

    Elite

    Initially went to Royal, but mama said Mimi not there and not coming back. Dipped and drove up to Empire and drew a middle aged bland looking lady. She wasn't fat or ugly or super old, but also not cute. Onto the massage and she was weird, kept asking me where I was sore and where to massage. Almost acted sketched out by me, but I got full nude and gave her all the normal signs what I was there for. Did some light teasing, got hot towel and wiped me down. Turned lights off and light massage and began asking again where else I needed attention. I said my butt and thighs and she said that's it? Like cmon lady, ruined the vibe. After clear direction she flipped and got to it. Skilled HE but positioned herself to discourage roaming. Cleaned up, did some stretches, off I went. No reason to repeat. 60 hhr and 40 tip.

    I'm sad Mimi is gone at Royal. She was cute and encouraged full roaming top and bottom. Please share or PM if you have any pointers for a comparable experience.

    Cheers!

  15. #5594

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisum  [View Original Post]
    This ought to be fun to watch!
    Care to add anything else?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape