Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 5761
-
04-24-26 20:24 #5596Senior Member

Posts: 77That's really disappointing. I will be in the area this week and was hoping to catch her based on reviews. Likewise, similar L1 exp. Info please lmk.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 18:07 #5595Senior Member

Posts: 98Elite
Initially went to Royal, but mama said Mimi not there and not coming back. Dipped and drove up to Empire and drew a middle aged bland looking lady. She wasn't fat or ugly or super old, but also not cute. Onto the massage and she was weird, kept asking me where I was sore and where to massage. Almost acted sketched out by me, but I got full nude and gave her all the normal signs what I was there for. Did some light teasing, got hot towel and wiped me down. Turned lights off and light massage and began asking again where else I needed attention. I said my butt and thighs and she said that's it? Like cmon lady, ruined the vibe. After clear direction she flipped and got to it. Skilled HE but positioned herself to discourage roaming. Cleaned up, did some stretches, off I went. No reason to repeat. 60 hhr and 40 tip.
I'm sad Mimi is gone at Royal. She was cute and encouraged full roaming top and bottom. Please share or PM if you have any pointers for a comparable experience.
Cheers!
-
04-23-26 07:34 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 870Why?
Care to add anything else?
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 20:06 #5593Senior Member

Posts: 68And
This ought to be fun to watch!
Originally Posted by Neet420
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:17 #5592Regular Member

Posts: 1M Spa
Went to M spa recently and saw Jordan. Jordan is a hot blonde MILF. She has a pretty face and tight body. Overall I had a a great time with her.
-
04-18-26 18:14 #5591Senior Member

Posts: 68Your Right Jack!
I seen her right before my surgery and I'm just counting the days so I can make it back!
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 06:34 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 128Mimi at 4 Seasons
I second the vote on Mimi. Great personality, great body and a GREAT time!
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 20:01 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 294The magic of Mimi at Four Seasons
First of all, don't message me. I won't respond.
I finally got back down to Columbia to test out this "Mimi mystery" I've been reading about. But let me just say this, don't walk. RUN! One of the most invigorating experiences ever. $$. 4 for one of my top 5 encounters with a provider. You won't be disappointed. Can't wait to go back.
-
04-15-26 06:24 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 53Royal Spa
I stopped by Royal Spa the other afternoon, was greeted by skinny Korean middle aged woman, I asked for an hour and paid 70. When I asked about a table shower she said they didn't have one, which was disappointing because I like those, if I had known then what I know now I would have gotten the half-hour. She led me to the room holding my hand while going on about how I was so very handsome, I undressed and got on the table and waited. The phone kept ringing and she would disappear for 5 minutes or so to answer that, it felt like she was the only person there. She came back and started the massage, then the front door dinged and she left to let the customer know to come back later. This happened several times. I think she let someone stay and wait, because about a half hour later I hear a man knocking on doors and saying "Hello? Helllooo? Anyway, I got my full hour but it was distracting and annoying that she had to keep starting and stopping.
She only had one technique, it was an OK rub but she just did the same routine over and over until it was time to flip, I counted 3 times. Again, I would have gotten the half hour if I had known.
On the flip she kind of grabbed me and shook it like a terrier with a rat, not a very sensual approach, but she did flip out one of the girls and cradled my head against it with her other hand, which was nice. She cleaned me up with hot towels and then did a nice scalp and then foot massage, when my time was up she put my socks on for me as a signal to get walking.
All in all a decent experience, I probably won't repeat though as I like a table shower and a more slow build on the handshake.
-
04-14-26 18:47 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 47Best
Mimi was the first who did the sauna with me. There have been others over the years. Lisa was the last one. It has been a while since I was there.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 23:47 #5586Regular Member

Posts: 22Five star. Rant
I visited Five Star massage for the first time. Used the back entrance as recommended by many folks, the front entrance is impossible to use because of the bike shop. Mamasan let me in and told me to wait for the girl. I stripped down while Luna walks in. She was petite, in her early 30's, had a decent face and those tiny dresses you see at L3 spots. I was still only planning to get an L1.
She takes me to the TS, nicely done. The massage is not bad but nothing great either. She spreads my ass cheeks a couple of times just to tease me. But then something totally unexpected happened on the flip.
She does the L1 action and I nod. She asks, "how much?" and I showed 4 fingers as usual. But she said, "no forty, eighty dollars. ".
At this point, I had already paid the standard house fee of $80. I was only carrying an extra $40 (standard tipping procedures for L1). And she refused to give me a hand job. I said this is not my first time and that I've been at many other spots in town where this is a standard rate for handjobs. She didn't care. No way I was going to pay $80 for a standard handjob (no UTC or anything).
I was very disappointed and salty that I had to walk away without any extras and still had to tip $40 for a below average massage which didn't last the full hour (barely 35 minutes).
On the way out, while I was dressing up, she was trying to explain how I should carry more cash next time and that she's young etc etc. I was thinking that I'm not going to be here next time.
Your experiences might have been great, but I'm not a fan of such haggling and wouldn't be returning.
Linkin Park.
-
04-10-26 17:28 #5585Regular Member

Posts: 22Did the girl get in the sauna with you (few months ago)? Can you describe what your regular looked like or what her name was if you remember?
Originally Posted by Ed6163
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 16:53 #5584Regular Member

Posts: 22Wait. You said, "Only it's always covered. ".
Originally Posted by Chisum
[View Original Post]
Have you ever been to spots in town where L3 is uncovered (BB)? I'm pretty sure Columbia has a few L3 spots (storefront) and all of them are covered as far as L3 is concerned.
How is five star any different?
Linkin Park.
-
04-10-26 12:17 #5583Senior Member

Posts: 68Mimi's
I to was confused and thanks for the update. I've had a dream about 4's Mimi and she was great and has some different moves from the CG position. Will dream again as she is definitely worth it.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 16:59 #5582Regular Member

Posts: 22It's two different girls with the same name Mimi. I've been at Four Seasons and Royal. The one at 4's is slightly older and speaks good English. The one at Royal is 33 (she told me), and barely speaks any English (I had to use translate to talk to her). Completely different girls.
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
I hope this helps.
Linkin Park.








Reply With Quote





