Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 37335
-
05-01-26 12:50 #36495Regular Member

Posts: 2Winter
Tried a couple times but can't get her to respond at all unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Blueburst
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 06:44 #36494Senior Member

Posts: 199Kova Kitty and Pri
Hey fellas before I TOFTT has anyone sampled these ladies??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...r/137154292912
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...l/276001863601
-
05-01-26 06:10 #36493Senior Member

Posts: 319JohnnyCruz
Clear some space so I can pm you.
-
04-30-26 17:11 #36492Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone dreamed of her. I know I've seen her profile but never tried her.
Escort Richmond.
Listing 630-212-7951.
Escort Alligator https://share.google/h9TYf9DRKLmke7Ku5.
-
04-30-26 11:32 #36491Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I'm trying to schedule something with her tonight or tomorrow but she's not the most responsive, will report back if we can work something out.
Originally Posted by Blueburst
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:31 #36490Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Have you seen her? I've tried reaching out but haven't gotten any responses.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:14 #36489Regular Member

Posts: 13Winter
Can anyone report back on Winter since she posted the other day? I hit her up but couldn't work something out and was debating if it was worth reaching out again.
-
04-29-26 18:45 #36488Regular Member

Posts: 18And def smokes.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 18:35 #36487Senior Member

Posts: 153Look at this.
-
04-29-26 17:47 #36486Senior Member

Posts: 172Sally
120 QV. Greek +50. Not sure about longer or MSOG.
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:37 #36485Senior Member

Posts: 120Sally
Can you please tell me her rates?
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Hatch.
-
04-29-26 13:49 #36484Regular Member

Posts: 72Probably the top Greek provider IMO.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 13:31 #36483Senior Member

Posts: 172Sally
Was finally able to see Sally and she did not disappoint.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/073849219231
Much more attractive than her pictures, and a genuinely cool person.
Had a little dog in the room, but it kept to itself. The room did smell like smoke, if that's a concern for you.
Great body, great personality. Fun time.
-
04-29-26 12:27 #36482Senior Member

Posts: 77That's her, I remember the eye tats on her chest. That was years ago and it was a hell of a BJ. It was just a lot of time investment between the travel, finding a place, doing the deed, and coming back home or I'd be calling her right now. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 03:31 #36481Senior Member

Posts: 486Hmu
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206627591
She was pretty good on coms and wants 150 qv in the east end anyone seen her yet before I toftt?











Reply With Quote




