Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36485

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to see Sally and she did not disappoint.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/073849219231

    Much more attractive than her pictures, and a genuinely cool person.

    Had a little dog in the room, but it kept to itself. The room did smell like smoke, if that's a concern for you.

    Great body, great personality. Fun time.
    Can you please tell me her rates?

    Thanks.

    Hatch.

  2. #36484
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to see Sally and she did not disappoint.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/073849219231

    Much more attractive than her pictures, and a genuinely cool person.

    Had a little dog in the room, but it kept to itself. The room did smell like smoke, if that's a concern for you.

    Great body, great personality. Fun time.
    Probably the top Greek provider IMO.

  3. #36483

    Sally

    Was finally able to see Sally and she did not disappoint.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/073849219231

    Much more attractive than her pictures, and a genuinely cool person.

    Had a little dog in the room, but it kept to itself. The room did smell like smoke, if that's a concern for you.

    Great body, great personality. Fun time.

  4. #36482
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Is this the famous Winter that used to live in a trailer park way passed petersburg?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351635806926
    That's her, I remember the eye tats on her chest. That was years ago and it was a hell of a BJ. It was just a lot of time investment between the travel, finding a place, doing the deed, and coming back home or I'd be calling her right now. Have fun.

  5. #36481

    Hmu

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206627591

    She was pretty good on coms and wants 150 qv in the east end anyone seen her yet before I toftt?

  6. #36480

    Potential?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know hwat happen to UTR that was of Hull St in a nice location SFH and then moved out 288 past the John Tyler college. About 10 min from college in nice apartments on the left pass college.

    She had a guy that was mostly out of town, so she said, and did't post online much, had some old post back before pandemic Last time we met she.

    Said she was move to Charolette NC.
    I'm not sure if this is who your referring to but there is a Raven posting in the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/518083866864

  7. #36479

    Raven

    Anyone know hwat happen to UTR that was of Hull St in a nice location SFH and then moved out 288 past the John Tyler college. About 10 min from college in nice apartments on the left pass college.

    She had a guy that was mostly out of town, so she said, and did't post online much, had some old post back before pandemic Last time we met she.

    Said she was move to Charolette NC.

  8. #36478

    Jessica Rabbit

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, does anyone remember this gal? I used to see her all the time but I know she went on vacation and not sure for how long because I don't know her full name to search. She was a lot of fun. If anyone has information PM me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15441377
    I remember her, always had read the whole add and put pineapple in the text and you get a $20 discount. I wonder how many mongers mist that, I did the first time.

    You are right she was a lot of fun and nice and thick. No drama. That's all I got. Hope she gets back in the game.

  9. #36477
    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what happened but she supposedly got caught up with some wrong people and got locked up. She could be out and out of the game as well. We always had fun.
    Yeah it's a shame cause she was always a good time but oh well as long as we're out and about is all that matters at the end of the day.

  10. #36476

    Winter

    Is this the famous Winter that used to live in a trailer park way passed petersburg?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351635806926

  11. #36475
    Quote Originally Posted by Gcoy97  [View Original Post]
    I too have been wondering what happened to her since she would always hit me up when she was in town, just now finding out because of your post. Had thought she got out the game.

    Also saw that two girls got popped on the 22nd one who was inquired about on here last week. Taylor made I believe is what she was called.
    Not sure what happened but she supposedly got caught up with some wrong people and got locked up. She could be out and out of the game as well. We always had fun.

  12. #36474

    Anyone tested the water since she's been posting again?


  13. #36473
    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke1971  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, does anyone remember this gal? I used to see her all the time but I know she went on vacation and not sure for how long because I don't know her full name to search. She was a lot of fun. If anyone has information PM me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15441377
    I too have been wondering what happened to her since she would always hit me up when she was in town, just now finding out because of your post. Had thought she got out the game.

    Also saw that two girls got popped on the 22nd one who was inquired about on here last week. Taylor made I believe is what she was called.

  14. #36472

    Jessica Rabbit

    Hey fellas, does anyone remember this gal? I used to see her all the time but I know she went on vacation and not sure for how long because I don't know her full name to search. She was a lot of fun. If anyone has information PM me.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...hmond-15441377

  15. #36471

    Pepper

    Pepper is looking for help so she can keep her room and most likely get her fix. There are deals to be had if you're looking for a top notch BJ. The link to her ad has been posted here previously.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape