Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 37331
-
04-30-26 11:32 #36491Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I'm trying to schedule something with her tonight or tomorrow but she's not the most responsive, will report back if we can work something out.
Originally Posted by Blueburst
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:31 #36490Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Have you seen her? I've tried reaching out but haven't gotten any responses.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:14 #36489Regular Member

Posts: 13Winter
Can anyone report back on Winter since she posted the other day? I hit her up but couldn't work something out and was debating if it was worth reaching out again.
-
04-29-26 18:45 #36488Regular Member

Posts: 18And def smokes.
Originally Posted by Slider757
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 18:35 #36487Senior Member

Posts: 153Look at this.
-
04-29-26 17:47 #36486Senior Member

Posts: 172Sally
120 QV. Greek +50. Not sure about longer or MSOG.
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:37 #36485Senior Member

Posts: 120Sally
Can you please tell me her rates?
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Hatch.
-
04-29-26 13:49 #36484Regular Member

Posts: 71Probably the top Greek provider IMO.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 13:31 #36483Senior Member

Posts: 172Sally
Was finally able to see Sally and she did not disappoint.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/073849219231
Much more attractive than her pictures, and a genuinely cool person.
Had a little dog in the room, but it kept to itself. The room did smell like smoke, if that's a concern for you.
Great body, great personality. Fun time.
-
04-29-26 12:27 #36482Senior Member

Posts: 77That's her, I remember the eye tats on her chest. That was years ago and it was a hell of a BJ. It was just a lot of time investment between the travel, finding a place, doing the deed, and coming back home or I'd be calling her right now. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 03:31 #36481Senior Member

Posts: 486Hmu
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206627591
She was pretty good on coms and wants 150 qv in the east end anyone seen her yet before I toftt?
-
04-28-26 07:49 #36480Regular Member

Posts: 20Potential?
I'm not sure if this is who your referring to but there is a Raven posting in the area.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n/518083866864
-
04-28-26 07:15 #36479Senior Member

Posts: 161Raven
Anyone know hwat happen to UTR that was of Hull St in a nice location SFH and then moved out 288 past the John Tyler college. About 10 min from college in nice apartments on the left pass college.
She had a guy that was mostly out of town, so she said, and did't post online much, had some old post back before pandemic Last time we met she.
Said she was move to Charolette NC.
-
04-28-26 06:34 #36478Senior Member

Posts: 161Jessica Rabbit
I remember her, always had read the whole add and put pineapple in the text and you get a $20 discount. I wonder how many mongers mist that, I did the first time.
Originally Posted by LongStroke1971
[View Original Post]
You are right she was a lot of fun and nice and thick. No drama. That's all I got. Hope she gets back in the game.
-
04-27-26 23:19 #36477Regular Member

Posts: 21Yeah it's a shame cause she was always a good time but oh well as long as we're out and about is all that matters at the end of the day.
Originally Posted by LongStroke1971
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




