rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36495

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone report back on Winter since she posted the other day? I hit her up but couldn't work something out and was debating if it was worth reaching out again.
    Tried a couple times but can't get her to respond at all unfortunately.

  2. #36494

    Kova Kitty and Pri


  3. #36493

    JohnnyCruz

    Clear some space so I can pm you.

  4. #36492
    Anyone dreamed of her. I know I've seen her profile but never tried her.

    Escort Richmond.

    Listing 630-212-7951.

    Escort Alligator https://share.google/h9TYf9DRKLmke7Ku5.

  5. #36491

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone report back on Winter since she posted the other day? I hit her up but couldn't work something out and was debating if it was worth reaching out again.
    I'm trying to schedule something with her tonight or tomorrow but she's not the most responsive, will report back if we can work something out.

  6. #36490

    Hello

    Have you seen her? I've tried reaching out but haven't gotten any responses.

  7. #36489

    Winter

    Can anyone report back on Winter since she posted the other day? I hit her up but couldn't work something out and was debating if it was worth reaching out again.

  8. #36488
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    Probably the top Greek provider IMO.
    And def smokes.

  9. #36487

  10. #36486

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    Can you please tell me her rates?

    Thanks.

    Hatch.
    120 QV. Greek +50. Not sure about longer or MSOG.

  11. #36485

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to see Sally and she did not disappoint.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/073849219231

    Much more attractive than her pictures, and a genuinely cool person.

    Had a little dog in the room, but it kept to itself. The room did smell like smoke, if that's a concern for you.

    Great body, great personality. Fun time.
    Can you please tell me her rates?

    Thanks.

    Hatch.

  12. #36484
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to see Sally and she did not disappoint.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/073849219231

    Much more attractive than her pictures, and a genuinely cool person.

    Had a little dog in the room, but it kept to itself. The room did smell like smoke, if that's a concern for you.

    Great body, great personality. Fun time.
    Probably the top Greek provider IMO.

  13. #36483

    Sally

    Was finally able to see Sally and she did not disappoint.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/073849219231

    Much more attractive than her pictures, and a genuinely cool person.

    Had a little dog in the room, but it kept to itself. The room did smell like smoke, if that's a concern for you.

    Great body, great personality. Fun time.

  14. #36482
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Is this the famous Winter that used to live in a trailer park way passed petersburg?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351635806926
    That's her, I remember the eye tats on her chest. That was years ago and it was a hell of a BJ. It was just a lot of time investment between the travel, finding a place, doing the deed, and coming back home or I'd be calling her right now. Have fun.

  15. #36481

    Hmu

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206627591

    She was pretty good on coms and wants 150 qv in the east end anyone seen her yet before I toftt?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape