Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 5307
-
05-08-26 14:45 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 779Good AMP's
Can you be more specific about your wishes! If you can't, I suggest you read through 30 pages of posts in this forum and make your own decision.
Originally Posted by ChevySub
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 20:52 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 111AMP's
Are there any good AMP's in Toledo or surrounding areas?
-
05-07-26 12:12 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 51I remember stopping in at Sky for the first time probably 10-12 years ago (when they were still operating under their original old name), and got a BBBJCIMWS. I was extremely impressed, but the provider's willingness threw me off a little and the whole hour wasn't fully utilized. If only I could repeat that afternoon again anywhere in Toledo!
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 07:01 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sky girls
IDK what your talking about, the ones I see at Sky don't wear any panties!
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 21:37 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 212Yg
I was in Toledo for the first time in a long time. Visited YG early afternoon for the first time. When I lived in the area, I frequented this location when it was the other name. . Girl that was assigned to me in the room. Was a little ugly. I requested another, and I drew Mia. Nice face. Cute. Okay body. Went with it. 1 hour with a TS request. Took me back to the shower, was very thorough and her hands were roaming. Asked for a sauna before going back to the room. Mia couldn't get it to work. Then CoCo came and tried to help. Big bombs, she was dressed up with business pants and a scarf like she was shopping. I then asked, how about 2 girls? Coco and Mia said yes! Back to the room, dual massage naked. Played with all parts and the anus. With deep kissing with both. On the flip, Coco sat on my face while Mia gave me a BJ and then took a ride. Then I stood up, they changed the condom, and Coco gave me a BJ while standing up. Then she laid on the table and I banged her while standing up and Mia played with my ball sack. I turned Coco over and finished doggy while MIA was behind me licking my neck. On the finish, full clean up and several hot towels. Not the best looking duo, but had a lot of fun. Little over an hour with TS, great duo massage, and duo FS. Walked out spending about $$70 . Had some money to spend. Was worth it to me with no hassles. The 70 was for the hour.
-
05-06-26 15:59 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 134Is It Just Me, or Is That The Way It Is
Is it just me, or is this something other people have noticed also. I have been to many of the AMPs in the Toledo area and the one thing I have found with every single provider. None of them wear thongs, they all wear full panties, granny panties. Many of them are just plain white, the female version of whitey tighties.
Do they need to be replaced that often so it's just cheaper to stick with the simple ones, is there actually some reason why they use those instead of sexy thongs? I would just think that if you are selling something, you want to make it look as good as possible.
On the other hand, it's not like I spend that much time looking at them.
-
04-30-26 18:54 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 134YG -- Open or Closed
I drove by YG today and there were two vehicles parked in front of their side of the building. I don't know if they were customers, or if more remodeling is going on. I did not go up to the door to see what was going on.
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
Months ago when I was at YG I was talking with the girl that was working then and she said she did not answer the phone if she was with a customer. Once she was done with the customer she would then look at her phone and call back anyone that had called her. It might be one of those cases where you need to call to find out if they're open or not.
-
04-29-26 12:21 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 134Sky ad
Yes.
Originally Posted by SmokeHouse55
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/adria...u/032017832123
-
04-28-26 23:24 #5194Regular Member

Posts: 20Does Sky have an ad somewhere?
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 15:23 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone toftt?
Saw as well, phone number that's not local turned me off.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 19:50 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 114Not to feds.
Originally Posted by FuckFest
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 12:01 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 50Yg m
Is this location currently open?
-
04-21-26 06:14 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 114Spit. I'm impressed enough she switched without me asking. I think it was likely the same girl Ryloong had, after having her repeat her name like 4 times what i arrived at was Olivia, which sounds similar. Her English wasn't the best but she was reasonably enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 06:39 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 1016New girl at Sky
Blue introduced me to Sara after we were done, she's tall, young gave me a big kiss & hug.
-
04-18-26 21:59 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 330Yg
I was there a week ago. I think she said her name was Lydia? Pretty face, very nice place but that's about it. Its not the place from the past in my opinion. Sky is still the best option unless there's a better place out there. Ann Arbor and Jackson has more options.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



