Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 12346
-
05-03-26 20:02 #11686Senior Member

Posts: 32How?
I'd try but you left out a very important key detail. Where on earth do we find her. I'm not a mind reader.
Originally Posted by BluePineapple
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:25 #11685Regular Member

Posts: 27Where / which parlor / spa is this? And what is her name?
Cannot decipher from your post buddy.
Originally Posted by BluePineapple
[View Original Post]
Info / details please.
Najar.
-
05-03-26 15:50 #11684Regular Member

Posts: 9Sofia at LS
Oh my. My introduction with Sophia was short lived. This one is quite loud, so I wasn't expecting any fake moans when it comes to the main event. In the room, she isn't as lively as Chanel. Normal routine. But actually delivered a decent massage which I was impressed by. For a moment I actually got nervous there might not be a happy ending with the way the massage was going. Thankfully she flipped me face up into a tall standing boner. With not much difficulty, there was a lot of mouth on cock. LOTS. Being the chef I am, I served a white sauce stuffed inside her mouth. The best ending to look forward to.
-
05-03-26 15:05 #11683Senior Member

Posts: 60Get your Vitamin D or give it
Suns out, buns out. Received what looks like a real photo for once. Thought I'd share. Someone go verify for me so I don't have to drag my sweaty ballsack all over this poor girls' face. I don't miss the corps.
-
05-02-26 12:43 #11682Senior Member

Posts: 764Sounds like she was busty
Is that true?
Originally Posted by Golfer100
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 10:17 #11681Senior Member

Posts: 97Don't hate me
Don't get mad at me, but I'm going to review a place that isn't Candy, Baoju, Love, or Beauty spa! It's not even FS!
I've gone a few times to Aroma spa on Sandy in the heart of Hollywood. I think there is only one woman who works here or at least I've only ever seen on. Probably 40-ish? Nice enough at any rate. Of course I don't know her name. Anyway, the massage is good and mainly what I come here for but the HE has also been solid. Lots of attention paid to the undercarriage, the boys if you will, and no rush to the finish.
This last time took it up a notch. About 10-15 minutes into the massage she starts with the teasing and pretty soon has me face down up on my knees as she very skillfully coaxes me into a pretty intense orgasm. Neato, I think, now I can just relax. Nuh-uh. About 30 minutes later she starts in again and has me harder than partial differential equations. Another one!
I left in a daze and can't remember what happened the rest of the day. Anyway, solid massage and ending. She's in jeans and shoes so probably that's the extent of things but that's fine with me.
You're welcome.
-
05-02-26 03:00 #11680Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Ami at Lucky Spa
Clearly I knew I was going to get laid but I had no idea I was going to get a good massage. Ami knew where to find my knot and gave me a great massage that was pleasurable. My back relaxed like never before from her service, and then my arms and legs relaxed. The pressure she applied to my lower back was excellent and my whole body felt comfortable and released through her massage.
I didn't know how to deal with a strange girl, and then she took the initiative to hold my dick, and she stroked it until I felt hard and hot. It's obvious that she is a professional. Then I took off her clothes and touched her boobs. Enjoying the BBBJ she gave me. This works great for me. After a while of BBBJ I ask if I can return the favor and we moved into 69. I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed her down and started eating her breasts. Keep rubbing Then put on a condom. Insert it into her dripping wet pussy. Her pussy was so warm. Each thrust deep into her. Her moans were the most beautiful music I had ever heard. We tried many poses. Happily my cock was having a great time. She finished me off with a beautiful "scream. " very happy. I love a girl that gets into it.
-
05-01-26 21:14 #11679Regular Member

Posts: 25Beauty Spa. Lulu
Been a lurker.
Took a visit to Beauty Spa today as I was told a new girl arrived, name Lulu.
Very cute face and nice body. Man maxes aren't my favorite but she made up for it with service. As usual, I paid for half hour everything up front. Massage was great, she has a firm touch and was very attentive and asked if I was ok. My preference is medium to hard and I didn't even have to tell her that. But asking if she was pressing hard enough adds a good touch. Chatted during face down, she is around 30, so she is the mature type. Outgoing enough where she feels comfortable enough to ask me questions to get to know me better.
On the flip, I finally got the full view of her body. Just the right amount of meat where they belong, not too skinny and not chubby. I got to say, she's got some good skills going down on me, not DT style but she gives light flicks and touches every so often that made it feel so good. I returned the favor and she was vocal enough to let me know she enjoyed herself. Cover went on and she was a snug fit. Went through multiple positions and finished from behind.
Overall she enjoyed herself just as much as I enjoyed myself. The two of us worked up a sweat and she cleaned me up. On the way out, chatted with Mimi as usual. I always have a good time there.
-
05-01-26 21:00 #11678Senior Member

Posts: 133Enjoy spa. Miya
Visited Enjoy spa this morning. Miya took me to a room. She looked so busty. When she hugged me, I squeezed her breasts. They felt natural to me. She was my type. Huge breasts. Natural & perky. Her face looked young. I gave her $$ upfront.
She stripped naked. What a busty body. Very big DD cups (or may be even bigger). She didn't look fat. Just busty for her size. 5 feet 3 tall. Near 115 lbs. I played with her big beautiful breasts for few minutes before we went to shower room.
She used warm water to clean my body. After the shower, she put gels on her breasts and started sliding. I loved watching her big breasts sliding on my body. Several minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I played with her breasts again for several minutes. I looked at the clock, only 10 minutes left. I asked her to give me a BBBJ. She did better. Deepthroated me and put a cover on me. I pounded her fast & busted a nut.
I will see her again very soon. She is one of my favorites at Enjoy. I think she has the biggest breasts.
-
04-29-26 20:13 #11677Regular Member

Posts: 10Recon
Was feeling picky today, stopped by a few places:
Enjoy (now called something else) - Met Shasha and her tall friend. Shasha is short and has a thin frame, and B cups. She seemed enthusiastic to have me stay, but again, I was feeling real picky today. Her tall friend (5'9) was decent but I didn't like her face LOL.
Candy- two cars parked up front, went in anyways. Met a very pretty girl, didn't get her name but she had nice c cup bolt ons. I was told to wait, so I took the chance to leave and continue.
Azure- hot ass hell inside, left as I spotted the auntie and told no one else was available.
Jinye- only one lady their, too much of the auntie type. So as soon as she said she was the only there, I left.
Kspa- been here a few times, there was a Bella about 6 months ago she was so gorgeous! This time met a different Bella and another girl, but didn't catch her name. Neither really caught my attention, but was offered 4 hands and house fee 2.9.
Chi spa- its pretty close to kspa. Walked in, surprised to feel a / c LOL another auntie type, left asap.
82nd spa- hot as hell in there, left as soon as I spotted the auntie.
LS- Walked in, greeted by one thinner gal at the door, from the back greeted by a large chested gal. I told the first girl, I wanted the other one. She seemed annoyed but called her over. To my surprise, it was the famous Channel. She sat me down and told me she had an appointment and to come back in 1 hr. I told her maybe, she tried convincing me by pulling her top down, revealing some beautiful dcups. I quickly grabbed them and pinched them lightly. I told her I would be back, but I knew it would be too late as I prior arrangements in town.
Cheers!
-
04-29-26 19:38 #11676Senior Member

Posts: 2032200 hour total including firm detailed massage.
Originally Posted by APieceOfWood01
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 16:32 #11675Regular Member

Posts: 1Any intel on non-Asian massage parlors?
I was curious if there are any non-Asian massage parlors in Portland? I've been a long time lurker here and have been to plenty of places talked about in this thread but was curious if there are different ethnicity spas here, or if any AMPs here host different ethnicity women? Thank you.
-
04-28-26 18:21 #11674Regular Member

Posts: 3What was the damage on that sesh.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 13:40 #11673Senior Member

Posts: 2032117th at 119th in Vancouver
This is the place on 117th between Vancouver and Battleground. It's next to a Shell station, and diagonally across the street is a WinCo.
Very cute girl, especially when she smiles which she does often. I'm guessing she's between 27-32. She was wearing a short dress, showing off her legs. But points off for wearing socks with sandals. Slender with a mom bod, I'm guessing she has had children. Nice rounded bottom. She has a fun attitude, but she's a safety girl. I would see her again If she was more GFE. Seems to enthusiastically enjoy the main event, and being licked. On to the next.
Abcdatycbjcfsxyz.
-
04-28-26 13:38 #11672Senior Member

Posts: 119Coming thru Portland for work, first time visiting actually, just one night, where does one find Love Spa? My hotel is near the airport but I have a car to get around. TIA!
Originally Posted by ZmackPdx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






