Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 824 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 12346
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11671

    You don't visit other local AMPs?

    Besides the one on 82nd across from Hong Phat, and the one on Fourth Plain near Stapleton in Vancouver (which have the same owner), what other Portland area AMPs have you been to lately?

    I noticed you stopped promoting Jinye after that same owner sold the business. You don't visit any other local AMPs?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    Been a busy a week and haven't been to. As much as I'd like. But got to see Mini again today. She is even more beautiful than I remember. Seriously one of the most sexy ladies. She greeted me today in that skin tight white dress with high heels that show off her very curvaceous figure and cute feet. When she lets her beautiful long hair down she gets even more attractive. I had a very good, strong massage to start. It was brief due to my immediate arousal. I have a feeling a solid hour massage with Mini would be mind blowing. Alas, I never make it that far with her. She is extremely into the flip. Off with the dress I am now reminded how perfect her body is. Perky breasts, flat stomach, nice hips with a perfect ass. All rolled up in a tight little package that shows this lady works out. She got me going again with the dirty talk, rode me like a stallion, and finished me off WAY too quickly this time. I cannot wait to go back and see her and Molly again.

  2. #11670

    Love Spa with Chanel

    So, I have to say, w / out a doubt, Chanel is top.

    Her focus is super adorable.

    Her look is hot, cute, and adorable, all in one. (again, adorable isn't an understatement).

    Her build is tight.

    Her cup size is just right at larger than normal. C's, might even breach a D? Not sure. Perfect for my taste.

    Her energy is priceless.

    I covered all up front. 2 Franklin's, out of the gate. Only cause I had a prior round with her.

    She gave a wonderful Nuru Massage with them heavy C's. The hang is delightful.

    I came in fully cleaned and washed out, so we agreed for her to go places normally not gone. (house spa level).

    She has mad french skills. Sloppy and caring at the same time.

    Good eye contact.

    We went on and went through Miss'n, CG, Doggy, and side.

    2 days left if anyone wants to try.

    Treat her right, guys. She's a gem.

  3. #11669

    Candy

    Checked out Candy Spa recently when passing through Portland. It was a bit late. Was guided into a room and told to wait. I heard all sorts of moaning and slurping for 10 minutes or so. Then Abby appeared. She is cute. She took the typical donation for her time only. Great pair of possible man-mades that fit her form. Her BBL looked great from across the room but was honestly a little too big for her body. It was also pretty rock hard and lumpy. The experience was pretty good. She seemed to enjoy me tonguingnher ass. The BBJ was good. Went through allmsort of positions. She isn't very flexible and jacknhammer didn't happen but the fit was pretty dang nice! Met Bella on the way out and I agree with the earlier comments. I'd have rather have spent time with Bella. I didn't get to meet Annie. I'd probably repeat as the damage was 2 but would definitely try on or both of the other two. Place was clean. There was food smells. I would have left if the MMS was the one to spend time with.

  4. #11668
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    Went to Enjoy spa last night. Tried Ava for the first time. She had a very pretty face. A little bit of cute. Young too. 120 lbs. Not the skinny type. She had meats in the right places. Beautiful C cups breasts. 5 feet 5 inches tall. Long black hair. Tattoos on arm. I asked her about Nuru massage / body slide. She said yes so I paid her.

    After a quick shower, she put gels on our bodies. Her sexy naked body was so wet. She slid along my body. The nuru massage & body slide were impressive. Back to the massage room, I kissed & sucked her breasts. I was hard. She gave me a 5 minutes BBBJ and then covered me. I pounded her. Multi positions.

    I think she is the best looking girl at Enjoy spa. I don't like skinny girl very much. Ava has meats. Cute pretty face. Big eyes. I like her. Will go back to see her very soon.
    She's definitely not 5'5 and much taller like 5'9 LOL. I had tried tall girls before so height doesn't bother me!

  5. #11667

    Love Spa Chanel

    Had to revisit before the new rotation comes in. Chanel remembers me from my last visit with quick introductions on the cheek. This time around I just laid back with my hands back when she returns. A couple of giggles before the turkey gobbler took over. I put her into doggy as I pound her from the back watching the mirror on the side of wall. Those titties just keep swinging back and forth so I grabbed on tight to one of them. A few moans after I filled up. I'm going to miss this little one.

  6. #11666

    Love Spa review

    I've been using resources here for roughly a decade and rarely post, I hope to contribute more in the future.

    I come down to Portland 4 or 5 times a year and heave never been to a message place. After quick searches I landed on LS and went looking for Chanel. I must give off a bad vibe, when I showed up there was one person waiting and they took off shortly after I arrived. No one in the waiting area so I hung out. A cute 5' came out and greeted me and told me it would be a few. No worries. When she came back I asked her who was working and she seemed confused for a few seconds. She said the other girl was Candy. I told her I was waiting for Chanel. Again a few seconds of confusion and she said she was Chanel. Given I have zero experience I said Fuck it.

    This young lady took me into a room and collected the house fee. From there, it's hard to describe. Just say it was worth the money. We exchanged numbers because she's headed to my neck of the woods soon. Seriously, let your mind imagine the most erotic time and you will have it pegged. Not sure if I saw Chanel, but if I did, it's exactly like the other reviews, perfect.

  7. #11665

    Enjoy spa. Ava

    Went to Enjoy spa last night. Tried Ava for the first time. She had a very pretty face. A little bit of cute. Young too. 120 lbs. Not the skinny type. She had meats in the right places. Beautiful C cups breasts. 5 feet 5 inches tall. Long black hair. Tattoos on arm. I asked her about Nuru massage / body slide. She said yes so I paid her.

    After a quick shower, she put gels on our bodies. Her sexy naked body was so wet. She slid along my body. The nuru massage & body slide were impressive. Back to the massage room, I kissed & sucked her breasts. I was hard. She gave me a 5 minutes BBBJ and then covered me. I pounded her. Multi positions.

    I think she is the best looking girl at Enjoy spa. I don't like skinny girl very much. Ava has meats. Cute pretty face. Big eyes. I like her. Will go back to see her very soon.

  8. #11664

    Whitley Ave Joy Foot Beaverton

    Visited mini last Saturday, she was 5'2 thin and with a pretty face, 45 ish years young. Great massage hard and firm, right at the end she started teasing and begain to massage Bernie and Ernie then the flip came and she began to rub my legs and asked what I like? We agreed on CFS a nice stinky pinky with my CBJ and missionary for the finish I like how I kept it in while I was on top and she was squeezing her lips to milk me some more. Yeah I'll definitely return.

  9. #11663
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakamora  [View Original Post]
    In the previous posts. Baoju and Jiyne did have the same owners. But a little birdie told me that the owner sold Jiyne and still has Baoju this month. I decided to try Jiyne and let's just say "out with the young and in with the old". Overall experience not so good but not the worst. I will not be coming back. Probably just stick with Baoju. Stay safe and dry out there.
    Been a busy a week and haven't been to. As much as I'd like. But got to see Mini again today. She is even more beautiful than I remember. Seriously one of the most sexy ladies. She greeted me today in that skin tight white dress with high heels that show off her very curvaceous figure and cute feet. When she lets her beautiful long hair down she gets even more attractive. I had a very good, strong massage to start. It was brief due to my immediate arousal. I have a feeling a solid hour massage with Mini would be mind blowing. Alas, I never make it that far with her. She is extremely into the flip. Off with the dress I am now reminded how perfect her body is. Perky breasts, flat stomach, nice hips with a perfect ass. All rolled up in a tight little package that shows this lady works out. She got me going again with the dirty talk, rode me like a stallion, and finished me off WAY too quickly this time. I cannot wait to go back and see her and Molly again.

  10. #11662

    Abby at Candy

    122nd / Holgate.

    Attractive, pleasant, willing young lady. I stated in a previous post that of the three girls working this week, the other two were more attractive. If I had to assign numbers for appearance, I would give Bella an 8, Anni 7. 5, Abby 7. For attitude and performance, Anni would be at the top, haven't tried Bella so I cannot compare. Abby is a nice girl, I had an OK to good experience. Would I repeat? Perhaps. I've been with about a dozen of the girls that have worked there, I would put Abby somewhere in the middle.

    Abcdatylfkbbbjcfsxyz.

  11. #11661

    Carpets

    So I have visited a few shops by now (House, CNE, Candy, Love) and seems like all of the girls shave their pussies shaved and I understand that for many this is the preference. However a nice Bush is something I always appreciate and I'm wondering if that's a unicorn or are there some ladies around that don't shave. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks.

  12. #11660

    Thanks

    Good to know, this particular Sunshine resides on the north side of Powell, just a few blocks west of I-205

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Please include a nearby intersection and city to keep things clear. There are at least three AMPs with the name sunshine in the Metro area.

    Regarding donation, at 90% of the places I go, I get half hour of everything for 170 total, hour 200 total. There's another gentleman that suggested if you are feeling especially interested, an extra 20 will usually turn a frown upside down. That's good advice.

    However, if I sense GPS type attitude, I leave. If one place says no, the next place will say yes.

    I will also add that the places that get a lot of publicity are pushing for higher rates, but I hope that gentlemen will walk away.

    RESIST.

  13. #11659
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Maybe a good way to get popped by LE.
    That's the reason I had to ask this forum, when I think of hotels and motels I think of episodes of cops when they do the sting jobs. When my gut feelng says don't do it if your not 100% I won't take a risk anymore LOL.

  14. #11658
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed reviews for Enjoy recently, naming girls like Mina and Lala, but as far as I know the only two girls working there is Sasha and Coco. Unless there is another Enjoy? I'm referring to the one on Powell near 67th, I'm guessing that is the one that has the nuru option?

    Got to look at Sasha earlier this week, she's okay looking but didn't have much enthusiasm. I did not stay.
    Visited your city this last month, and decided to check this place out too, based on all the raving reviews. But I had a similar experience with sasha. She seemed pretty disinterested in an appointment with me. Maybe she was too tired or something? Granted, I wasn't too keen on having her anyways. She's just a little too old for my tastes. I was expecting someone younger.

    I ended up leaving and searching a few more spots until I settled on Lulu at Candy. I'm guessing she's gone now, but out of all the spots I visited, she was by far the most attractive. Also one of the younger ones that I could find in that area. I would guess mid-late 20's? Nice girl, and had a decent experience. Spent a lot of time on the bbj and bls.

    $$ for the half hr. Bbj, cfs. Very good value compared to Atl.

  15. #11657
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimadebi  [View Original Post]
    I think she's got a mention here before. Sometimes she is there, sometimes she is not. I love / hate Beauty Spa for this reason.

    Someone find me a consistent favorite with a banging body like hers please.
    I agree! That is the problem these days. Candy Spa specifically told me they like to rotate girls because "men like variety". I expect most of the spas are the same. It can be very frustrating. The good news is, I have found that some spas, like Candy and Love, consistently have good options no matter what. But, we all do have our favorites that we wish would always be available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape