Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 823 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 12339
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11694

    Good Spa

    I don't really comment at all, mostly lurking. Visited Good Spa the other day and met Sugar and Coco. I decided to go with Sugar, who was very sweet and petite as well. Service was really good and I would recommend checking that place out.

  2. #11693

    Good Spa visit

    I was in Portland yesterday and visited Good Spa yesterday and it was very pleasant and Sugar met me at the door. She is very pretty and brought me to the room. She is very sweet and petite. There is another girl there as well named Coco too whom is also a looker.

  3. #11692
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinksty  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try a new spot and found myself at Enjoy Spa this weekend. Was greeted by a lovely woman, said her name was Lisa. I found her quite attractive and she eagerly took my hand and led me to the room. I opted for the hour and the full treatment including the table shower. Lisa was very happy and smiley about it.

    It was my first table shower and it was quite nice. She scrubbed up all my bits paid nice attention to my poking pointy part and dried me off and back to the room.

    I waved off the massage and got right to an untranslated oral treatment which she did with enthusiasm and eye contact. Eventually suited up and did the 3 positions and I finished in doggy.

    She did the usual nice cleanup with the warm towel sent me off with a hug, kiss and a bottle of water.

    I left a happy guy and I'd certainly see her again.
    How much was the damage for you? The guy below you said Lisa wanted $$$ from him for HH of BBBJ.

  4. #11691
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Very variable per girl, I think

    Quote Originally Posted by BeavertronDoug  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually a west sider but decided today to venture way out east and check out Enjoy (which I guess is now called something else because the sign was different, some weird ass name that I can't remember). Decent location, has lots of parking, and not too close to residential area or other prying eyes.

    I drew Lisa. Reasonably cute face, probably mid 30's, C's, but no ass, and a pretty significant mommy pouch. Told her I wanted a half hour. She says 200. I guess they dispense with the whole "house fee" charade and then tip later thing. They know what you're there for, and that's how much it costs. She mentioned it comes with a table shower. Ok great. So we go have a table shower, which was nice. Get all soapy with body slide on both sides. The table shower ended with a nice BBBJ preview on the table.

    Then it's back to the room for the main event. As we get back to the room, she breaks out her phone and starts talking into the translator app. She shows me the screen, it says, "do you want to upgrade to VIP?" Great, here comes the upsell. I say no thanks. She talks more into the translator, and says that VIP comes with BBBJ, CIM, and Russian for an extra 100. I again politely decline. She says ok, leaves the room to get a condom, and comes back. When she comes back, I tell her that I'm only interested in BBBJ today, nothing else. She understands. But she still proceeds to put on the condom. I ask if we can leave the condom off, since I'm not here for FS. She says I need to pay for the VIP upgrade for that. So, CBJ it is. Even though we already did a BBBJ in the table shower room 3 minutes earlier. Makes no fucking sense.

    She struggles through the CBJ, which takes a lot longer than usual thanks to the condom. In order to finish, I had to grab her head and basically fuck her face pretty hard (which was actually kinda fun). To her credit, she didn't seem to mind it. But she would've been able to get the job done a lot quicker without the condom, so they're only hurting themselves with that policy.
    I am also a west siders. I have visited twice Enjoy. Shasha and CoCo. Each time just like your experience on the $$$ 200 no questions asked. But got fantastic Nuru (soap + gel) BBBJ preview and nice bare camel toe slipper slide and nice rimming and TUMA (good enough) all on the table shower.

    Back in the massage room every thing bare except finally it is CFS. No gr33 k no CIA.

    Looks like if this girl Lisa is restrictive. Then it is her.

    We all know massage parlor services or not consistent quality or service even on the same day.

  5. #11690

    Enjoy Spa

    I decided to try a new spot and found myself at Enjoy Spa this weekend. Was greeted by a lovely woman, said her name was Lisa. I found her quite attractive and she eagerly took my hand and led me to the room. I opted for the hour and the full treatment including the table shower. Lisa was very happy and smiley about it.

    It was my first table shower and it was quite nice. She scrubbed up all my bits paid nice attention to my poking pointy part and dried me off and back to the room.

    I waved off the massage and got right to an untranslated oral treatment which she did with enthusiasm and eye contact. Eventually suited up and did the 3 positions and I finished in doggy.

    She did the usual nice cleanup with the warm towel sent me off with a hug, kiss and a bottle of water.

    I left a happy guy and I'd certainly see her again.

  6. #11689
    Yeah. No. We have enough guys who say they can negotiate a HH with everything for 170/80, so there's no WAY anyone should have to pay any upsell fees for a no-beret hummer. Especially since the "preview" on the table was latex-free.

    I had been getting a positive impression of Enjoy (I've never had a table shower, and it seems intriguing), but this gives me pause.

    Keep the reviews coming (so to speak) if you take one for the team out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeavertronDoug  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually a west sider but decided today to venture way out east and check out Enjoy (which I guess is now called something else because the sign was different, some weird ass name that I can't remember). Decent location, has lots of parking, and not too close to residential area or other prying eyes.

    I drew Lisa. Reasonably cute face, probably mid 30's, C's, but no ass, and a pretty significant mommy pouch. Told her I wanted a half hour. She says 200. I guess they dispense with the whole "house fee" charade and then tip later thing. They know what you're there for, and that's how much it costs. She mentioned it comes with a table shower. Ok great. So we go have a table shower, which was nice. Get all soapy with body slide on both sides. The table shower ended with a nice BBBJ preview on the table.

    Then it's back to the room for the main event. As we get back to the room, she breaks out her phone and starts talking into the translator app. She shows me the screen, it says, "do you want to upgrade to VIP?" Great, here comes the upsell. I say no thanks. She talks more into the translator, and says that VIP comes with BBBJ, CIM, and Russian for an extra 100. I again politely decline. She says ok, leaves the room to get a condom, and comes back. When she comes back, I tell her that I'm only interested in BBBJ today, nothing else. She understands. But she still proceeds to put on the condom. I ask if we can leave the condom off, since I'm not here for FS. She says I need to pay for the VIP upgrade for that. So, CBJ it is. Even though we already did a BBBJ in the table shower room 3 minutes earlier. Makes no fucking sense.

    She struggles through the CBJ, which takes a lot longer than usual thanks to the condom. In order to finish, I had to grab her head and basically fuck her face pretty hard (which was actually kinda fun). To her credit, she didn't seem to mind it. But she would've been able to get the job done a lot quicker without the condom, so they're only hurting themselves with that policy.

    After that, she cleaned me up, and I skedaddled. Overall I had an ok time, but I doubt I'll be returning anytime soon. The whole VIP upcharge thing is a big turn-off. We all know that the going AMP rate is 200/ hh for everything. Had I known that 200 was only going to get me a CBJ, I wouldn't have stayed. And 300 for a hh BBBJCIM + table shower is highway robbery, unless she's exceptionally attractive, which she wasn't. I can get a lot more for a lot less elsewhere.

  7. #11688

    Unvarnished perspective on Enjoy

    I'm usually a west sider but decided today to venture way out east and check out Enjoy (which I guess is now called something else because the sign was different, some weird ass name that I can't remember). Decent location, has lots of parking, and not too close to residential area or other prying eyes.

    I drew Lisa. Reasonably cute face, probably mid 30's, C's, but no ass, and a pretty significant mommy pouch. Told her I wanted a half hour. She says 200. I guess they dispense with the whole "house fee" charade and then tip later thing. They know what you're there for, and that's how much it costs. She mentioned it comes with a table shower. Ok great. So we go have a table shower, which was nice. Get all soapy with body slide on both sides. The table shower ended with a nice BBBJ preview on the table.

    Then it's back to the room for the main event. As we get back to the room, she breaks out her phone and starts talking into the translator app. She shows me the screen, it says, "do you want to upgrade to VIP?" Great, here comes the upsell. I say no thanks. She talks more into the translator, and says that VIP comes with BBBJ, CIM, and Russian for an extra 100. I again politely decline. She says ok, leaves the room to get a condom, and comes back. When she comes back, I tell her that I'm only interested in BBBJ today, nothing else. She understands. But she still proceeds to put on the condom. I ask if we can leave the condom off, since I'm not here for FS. She says I need to pay for the VIP upgrade for that. So, CBJ it is. Even though we already did a BBBJ in the table shower room 3 minutes earlier. Makes no fucking sense.

    She struggles through the CBJ, which takes a lot longer than usual thanks to the condom. In order to finish, I had to grab her head and basically fuck her face pretty hard (which was actually kinda fun). To her credit, she didn't seem to mind it. But she would've been able to get the job done a lot quicker without the condom, so they're only hurting themselves with that policy.

    After that, she cleaned me up, and I skedaddled. Overall I had an ok time, but I doubt I'll be returning anytime soon. The whole VIP upcharge thing is a big turn-off. We all know that the going AMP rate is 200/ hh for everything. Had I known that 200 was only going to get me a CBJ, I wouldn't have stayed. And 300 for a hh BBBJCIM + table shower is highway robbery, unless she's exceptionally attractive, which she wasn't. I can get a lot more for a lot less elsewhere.

  8. #11687

    Beauty Spa new girl. Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    Suns out, buns out. Received what looks like a real photo for once. Thought I'd share. Someone go verify for me so I don't have to drag my sweaty ballsack all over this poor girls' face. I don't miss the corps.
    Looks like Lulu from Beauty Spa?

    And since I'm already talking about Beauty Spa, they have another new girl that started by the name of Joy. All you dudes that like the short spinner type will enjoy this one. Very young looking and a nice body. Her massage technique is right up there. We all know the real reason why we visit these ladies but sometimes a nice massage is beneficial.

    When it was time for the non massage, she felt so nice and seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did. I personally enjoyed Lulu more, she is more my preference but can't go wrong with either selection of ladies when I go back again. Beauty Soa got it going in this month for sure.

  9. #11686

    How?

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    Suns out, buns out. Received what looks like a real photo for once. Thought I'd share. Someone go verify for me so I don't have to drag my sweaty ballsack all over this poor girls' face. I don't miss the corps.
    I'd try but you left out a very important key detail. Where on earth do we find her. I'm not a mind reader.

  10. #11685
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Where / which parlor / spa is this? And what is her name?

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    Suns out, buns out. Received what looks like a real photo for once. Thought I'd share. Someone go verify for me so I don't have to drag my sweaty ballsack all over this poor girls' face. I don't miss the corps.
    Cannot decipher from your post buddy.

    Info / details please.

    Najar.

  11. #11684

    Sofia at LS

    Oh my. My introduction with Sophia was short lived. This one is quite loud, so I wasn't expecting any fake moans when it comes to the main event. In the room, she isn't as lively as Chanel. Normal routine. But actually delivered a decent massage which I was impressed by. For a moment I actually got nervous there might not be a happy ending with the way the massage was going. Thankfully she flipped me face up into a tall standing boner. With not much difficulty, there was a lot of mouth on cock. LOTS. Being the chef I am, I served a white sauce stuffed inside her mouth. The best ending to look forward to.

  12. #11683

    Get your Vitamin D or give it

    Suns out, buns out. Received what looks like a real photo for once. Thought I'd share. Someone go verify for me so I don't have to drag my sweaty ballsack all over this poor girls' face. I don't miss the corps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG7861.jpg‎  

  13. #11682

    Sounds like she was busty

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Visited Enjoy spa this morning. Miya took me to a room. She looked so busty. When she hugged me, I squeezed her breasts. They felt natural to me. She was my type. Huge breasts. Natural & perky. Her face looked young. I gave her $$ upfront.

    She stripped naked. What a busty body. Very big DD cups (or may be even bigger). She didn't look fat. Just busty for her size. 5 feet 3 tall. Near 115 lbs. I played with her big beautiful breasts for few minutes before we went to shower room.

    She used warm water to clean my body. After the shower, she put gels on her breasts and started sliding. I loved watching her big breasts sliding on my body. Several minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I played with her breasts again for several minutes. I looked at the clock, only 10 minutes left. I asked her to give me a BBBJ. She did better. Deepthroated me and put a cover on me. I pounded her fast & busted a nut.

    I will see her again very soon. She is one of my favorites at Enjoy. I think she has the biggest breasts.
    Is that true?

  14. #11681

    Don't hate me

    Don't get mad at me, but I'm going to review a place that isn't Candy, Baoju, Love, or Beauty spa! It's not even FS!

    I've gone a few times to Aroma spa on Sandy in the heart of Hollywood. I think there is only one woman who works here or at least I've only ever seen on. Probably 40-ish? Nice enough at any rate. Of course I don't know her name. Anyway, the massage is good and mainly what I come here for but the HE has also been solid. Lots of attention paid to the undercarriage, the boys if you will, and no rush to the finish.

    This last time took it up a notch. About 10-15 minutes into the massage she starts with the teasing and pretty soon has me face down up on my knees as she very skillfully coaxes me into a pretty intense orgasm. Neato, I think, now I can just relax. Nuh-uh. About 30 minutes later she starts in again and has me harder than partial differential equations. Another one!

    I left in a daze and can't remember what happened the rest of the day. Anyway, solid massage and ending. She's in jeans and shoes so probably that's the extent of things but that's fine with me.

    You're welcome.

  15. #11680
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Ami at Lucky Spa

    Clearly I knew I was going to get laid but I had no idea I was going to get a good massage. Ami knew where to find my knot and gave me a great massage that was pleasurable. My back relaxed like never before from her service, and then my arms and legs relaxed. The pressure she applied to my lower back was excellent and my whole body felt comfortable and released through her massage.

    I didn't know how to deal with a strange girl, and then she took the initiative to hold my dick, and she stroked it until I felt hard and hot. It's obvious that she is a professional. Then I took off her clothes and touched her boobs. Enjoying the BBBJ she gave me. This works great for me. After a while of BBBJ I ask if I can return the favor and we moved into 69. I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed her down and started eating her breasts. Keep rubbing Then put on a condom. Insert it into her dripping wet pussy. Her pussy was so warm. Each thrust deep into her. Her moans were the most beautiful music I had ever heard. We tried many poses. Happily my cock was having a great time. She finished me off with a beautiful "scream. " very happy. I love a girl that gets into it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape