Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 930 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13505
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Hot time with Mido

    I had seen Mido advertise before, so when I learned that she would be in town, I scheduled some time with her. She's a bit older than her pics but she aims to please.

    http://.flowerhttps://wwwinfusedpara...oduct/908.html

    I wasn't having a fun day at work today so I proceeded to make an appointment with Mido for a special time to inject happiness into my miserable day. I know Mido for a bit and have seen her a few times. She looks amazing as always. We always start easy. Chatting laughing getting closer and closer until it's time to pin her down and go for the home run.

    The scene quickly escalated as it always does, aggressive BBBJ and pussy eating / FIV out of no where. She 69'd me and just kept riding my face moaning like crazy and dirty talking. She's the perfect example of what GFE session is like.

    We fuck like two addicts, A handful of positions as we're tying to contain ourselves from making loud noises since someone is getting their groove on next door. We used their loud moans to our advantage and it made our session even more personal. Couldn't get myself to CIP so after some more BBBJ, I busted in her mouth and I'm not kidding when I say she swallowed every drop of it. After that I took a shower and that's it.

    I always see her when I'm in the mood for a hard senseless raw fucking.

  2. #13504
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    So passing on some nuggets about Listcrawler. For grins and giggles reached out to two lady ads. Received responses from both.

    Roxy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206454291

    Hello! 300 hr 200 hhr 150 quick visit no deposit required.

    However, the message I'd for a guy named Lewis Camer. Don't know if it is him or her pimp. Also QV session prices are imbalanced.

    Snowbabyy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206452358

    Are you lookin for outcall or cardate? If you are wanting a outcall yes I require deposit qv starts at 160.

    She text later at almost 1 AM in the morning stating "cheap cardates tonight near sam's town, must verify!

    No more LC for me. Happy mongering!
    Don't blame LC when you responded to the first ad, which has three different girls in the pics. It's clearly a pimp run ad. The second is an immature hood rat based off the face tattoo and twerking video. Just asking for drama and I'm sure the service would be rushed and garbage anyway. Neither of them would be on my radar as a possible decent provider.

  3. #13503

    Ghosted Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    How was it?
    She ghosted me, but then reached out an hour later apologizing saying she was ready now. I wasn't so rescheduled the next day (today) and has ghosted me again.

    Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Because she looks hot I thought I'd try again.

    Brow.

  4. #13502

    LC Downhill

    So passing on some nuggets about Listcrawler. For grins and giggles reached out to two lady ads. Received responses from both.

    Roxy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206454291

    Hello! 300 hr 200 hhr 150 quick visit no deposit required.

    However, the message I'd for a guy named Lewis Camer. Don't know if it is him or her pimp. Also QV session prices are imbalanced.

    Snowbabyy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206452358

    Are you lookin for outcall or cardate? If you are wanting a outcall yes I require deposit qv starts at 160.

    She text later at almost 1 AM in the morning stating "cheap cardates tonight near sam's town, must verify!

    No more LC for me. Happy mongering!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8a1f722dc068ad54531868e53e19f890_f.jpg‎   a787c6e9cd8196d398b08f6cc1992b24_f.jpg‎  

  5. #13501
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowsingDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alexandra?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206384721

    I have an appt tomorrow, but not finding any intel?

    Brow.
    How was it?

  6. #13500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354

    MeganXO

    Wow! Amazing girl.

    https://meganxo.ch/

    She is curvier than her pictures in a good way (not fat, but just nice curves) with a smile than can melt a man. Her sensual BBJ without rushing almost made me explode. DATY until she O's then we go to 69. The cover goes on and we go from position to position until I finish with CIM.

    Put her on your To Do List.

  7. #13499

    Ebony Hottie Alexandra

    Has anyone seen Alexandra?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206384721

    I have an appt tomorrow, but not finding any intel?

    Brow.

  8. #13498

    Nasty girls

    Hey all, I will be visiting again soon and looking for girls that are into rough deep thrt and or water sports. Nastier the better, however I do care somewhat about looks. I've seen Kelsey, Kat and some others but would appreciate any info or links to just naughty submissive ones. Thanks in advance.

  9. #13497

    VIP Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    At 300 it sure seems like it's too good to be true.
    I concur, here's one of the other ads she's got.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/holly-44

    It's 400 and tipping is appreciated! LOL.

    Sounds like possible agency 300-400 show up fee then add at least that for a CBJ.

  10. #13496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostSoul14  [View Original Post]
    At 300 it sure seems like it's too good to be true.

  11. #13495

    VIP Holly

    Any info on VIP Holly?

    https://tryst.link/escort/holly1983

  12. #13494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone hook me up with some leads?
    I've seen these two individually. I know they have done duos and I bet it would be hot. The issue is getting it lined up.

    https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/

    https://tryst.link/escort/christinaxoxo

    Christina is hard to book sometimes.

  13. #13493

    I'm looking for the same thing!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHere77  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm going to Vegas soon and looking for a double with 2 high end girls. Do any of you have any favorites out there?

    Also looking to maybe go to a swingers / sex club. I see Green Door and Red Rooster. Any recommendations?
    Can anyone hook me up with some leads?

  14. #13492
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvilla3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with a provider with role play?
    No referrals here but its all I do. Just ask prior to meeting. Many do and some do it really well.

  15. #13491

    Katt

    Her number doesn't seem to be working anymore.

    3116 Those are the last four numbers.

    Does anybody have a good number for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape