Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 930 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 13936
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13501
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowsingDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alexandra?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206384721

    I have an appt tomorrow, but not finding any intel?

    Brow.
    How was it?

  2. #13500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354

    MeganXO

    Wow! Amazing girl.

    https://meganxo.ch/

    She is curvier than her pictures in a good way (not fat, but just nice curves) with a smile than can melt a man. Her sensual BBJ without rushing almost made me explode. DATY until she O's then we go to 69. The cover goes on and we go from position to position until I finish with CIM.

    Put her on your To Do List.

  3. #13499

    Ebony Hottie Alexandra

    Has anyone seen Alexandra?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206384721

    I have an appt tomorrow, but not finding any intel?

    Brow.

  4. #13498

    Nasty girls

    Hey all, I will be visiting again soon and looking for girls that are into rough deep thrt and or water sports. Nastier the better, however I do care somewhat about looks. I've seen Kelsey, Kat and some others but would appreciate any info or links to just naughty submissive ones. Thanks in advance.

  5. #13497

    VIP Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    At 300 it sure seems like it's too good to be true.
    I concur, here's one of the other ads she's got.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/holly-44

    It's 400 and tipping is appreciated! LOL.

    Sounds like possible agency 300-400 show up fee then add at least that for a CBJ.

  6. #13496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostSoul14  [View Original Post]
    At 300 it sure seems like it's too good to be true.

  7. #13495

    VIP Holly

    Any info on VIP Holly?

    https://tryst.link/escort/holly1983

  8. #13494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone hook me up with some leads?
    I've seen these two individually. I know they have done duos and I bet it would be hot. The issue is getting it lined up.

    https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/

    https://tryst.link/escort/christinaxoxo

    Christina is hard to book sometimes.

  9. #13493

    I'm looking for the same thing!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHere77  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm going to Vegas soon and looking for a double with 2 high end girls. Do any of you have any favorites out there?

    Also looking to maybe go to a swingers / sex club. I see Green Door and Red Rooster. Any recommendations?
    Can anyone hook me up with some leads?

  10. #13492
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvilla3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with a provider with role play?
    No referrals here but its all I do. Just ask prior to meeting. Many do and some do it really well.

  11. #13491

    Katt

    Her number doesn't seem to be working anymore.

    3116 Those are the last four numbers.

    Does anybody have a good number for her.

  12. #13490
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    For me to even consider it, she'd have to agree to wear some sort of nun outfit, hold a cross and call me a demon while I face fucked her.
    Well it's +500 for Greek. So this might not be out of the question.

  13. #13489

    Vegas Soon

    Hi, I'm going to Vegas soon and looking for a double with 2 high end girls. Do any of you have any favorites out there?

    Also looking to maybe go to a swingers / sex club. I see Green Door and Red Rooster. Any recommendations?

  14. #13488
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvilla3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with a provider with role play?
    Might have to be more specific. You mean the role of my wife that talks too much? They all do that. That's why I like the k-girls. Quiet.

  15. #13487

    Role play providers

    Has anyone had any success with a provider with role play?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape