Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 928 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 13920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13500

    Flower Infused Paradise aka Dream Blue spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSweeper  [View Original Post]
    I'm not the OP but here is the link.

    https://www.flowerinfusedparadise.com/product/908.html
    FYI for those interested, this looks like Dream Blue Relax Spa (same number).

    https://www.dreambluerelaxspa1.com

    There's been mixed reviews for this joint but the other reviews about Mido seem promising so who knows.

    General Details.

    No regrets at all as Mido is sexual dynamo. Fun girl in great shape, petite with a great ass and great attitude. Great time!

    General Details.

    Tried ne agency was impressed with booking and this girl made me want to use them more.

    General Details.

    Checked Mido's last review, took the leap and it was a good call. Setting up the meeting was easy. She was everything described and more.

  2. #13499

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by Anny666  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Mido advertise before, so when I learned that she would be in town, I scheduled some time with her. She's a bit older than her pics but she aims to please.

    http://.flowerhttps://wwwinfusedpara...oduct/908.html

    I wasn't having a fun day at work today so I proceeded to make an appointment with Mido for a special time to inject happiness into my miserable day. I know Mido for a bit and have seen her a few times. She looks amazing as always. We always start easy. Chatting laughing getting closer and closer until it's time to pin her down and go for the home run.

    The scene quickly escalated as it always does, aggressive BBBJ and pussy eating / FIV out of no where. She 69'd me and just kept riding my face moaning like crazy and dirty talking. She's the perfect example of what GFE session is like.

    We fuck like two addicts, A handful of positions as we're tying to contain ourselves from making loud noises since someone is getting their groove on next door. We used their loud moans to our advantage and it made our session even more personal. Couldn't get myself to CIP so after some more BBBJ, I busted in her mouth and I'm not kidding when I say she swallowed every drop of it. After that I took a shower and that's it.

    I always see her when I'm in the mood for a hard senseless raw fucking.
    How much is this place?

  3. #13498

    Lc

    And that's my point. LC is trash. Pimps, scammers, low quality and rip off artists have taken over the site. My fellow mongers in South Florida have pretty much quoted this and are no longer soliciting this site for the most part. About five to six years ago could find quality gems who were worth touching base with. The quality, fake ads, and scammers have increased immensely. Yes, I know the first ad was added by a pimp. The second one is just as bad and possibly was added by a guy / girl staying at the Suites or the condos across the street based on location mentioned in the ad.

    Anyway thanks for the input. Happy mongering!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Don't blame LC when you responded to the first ad, which has three different girls in the pics. It's clearly a pimp run ad. The second is an immature hood rat based off the face tattoo and twerking video. Just asking for drama and I'm sure the service would be rushed and garbage anyway. Neither of them would be on my radar as a possible decent provider.

  4. #13497

    Here is the link

    Quote Originally Posted by DropFrame  [View Original Post]
    Please fix the link in your post. It's formatted all wrong.

    What was the damage?

    Where's her incall?
    I'm not the OP but here is the link.

    https://www.flowerinfusedparadise.com/product/908.html

  5. #13496

    Mido

    Please fix the link in your post. It's formatted all wrong.

    What was the damage?

    Where's her incall?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anny666  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Mido advertise before, so when I learned that she would be in town, I scheduled some time with her. She's a bit older than her pics but she aims to please.

    http://.flowerhttps://wwwinfusedpara...oduct/908.html

    I wasn't having a fun day at work today so I proceeded to make an appointment with Mido for a special time to inject happiness into my miserable day. I know Mido for a bit and have seen her a few times. She looks amazing as always. We always start easy. Chatting laughing getting closer and closer until it's time to pin her down and go for the home run.

    The scene quickly escalated as it always does, aggressive BBBJ and pussy eating / FIV out of no where. She 69'd me and just kept riding my face moaning like crazy and dirty talking. She's the perfect example of what GFE session is like.

    We fuck like two addicts, A handful of positions as we're tying to contain ourselves from making loud noises since someone is getting their groove on next door. We used their loud moans to our advantage and it made our session even more personal. Couldn't get myself to CIP so after some more BBBJ, I busted in her mouth and I'm not kidding when I say she swallowed every drop of it. After that I took a shower and that's it.

    I always see her when I'm in the mood for a hard senseless raw fucking.

  6. #13495
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Hot time with Mido

    I had seen Mido advertise before, so when I learned that she would be in town, I scheduled some time with her. She's a bit older than her pics but she aims to please.

    http://.flowerhttps://wwwinfusedpara...oduct/908.html

    I wasn't having a fun day at work today so I proceeded to make an appointment with Mido for a special time to inject happiness into my miserable day. I know Mido for a bit and have seen her a few times. She looks amazing as always. We always start easy. Chatting laughing getting closer and closer until it's time to pin her down and go for the home run.

    The scene quickly escalated as it always does, aggressive BBBJ and pussy eating / FIV out of no where. She 69'd me and just kept riding my face moaning like crazy and dirty talking. She's the perfect example of what GFE session is like.

    We fuck like two addicts, A handful of positions as we're tying to contain ourselves from making loud noises since someone is getting their groove on next door. We used their loud moans to our advantage and it made our session even more personal. Couldn't get myself to CIP so after some more BBBJ, I busted in her mouth and I'm not kidding when I say she swallowed every drop of it. After that I took a shower and that's it.

    I always see her when I'm in the mood for a hard senseless raw fucking.

  7. #13494
    Quote Originally Posted by ManyAmp  [View Original Post]
    So passing on some nuggets about Listcrawler. For grins and giggles reached out to two lady ads. Received responses from both.

    Roxy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206454291

    Hello! 300 hr 200 hhr 150 quick visit no deposit required.

    However, the message I'd for a guy named Lewis Camer. Don't know if it is him or her pimp. Also QV session prices are imbalanced.

    Snowbabyy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206452358

    Are you lookin for outcall or cardate? If you are wanting a outcall yes I require deposit qv starts at 160.

    She text later at almost 1 AM in the morning stating "cheap cardates tonight near sam's town, must verify!

    No more LC for me. Happy mongering!
    Don't blame LC when you responded to the first ad, which has three different girls in the pics. It's clearly a pimp run ad. The second is an immature hood rat based off the face tattoo and twerking video. Just asking for drama and I'm sure the service would be rushed and garbage anyway. Neither of them would be on my radar as a possible decent provider.

  8. #13493

    Ghosted Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    How was it?
    She ghosted me, but then reached out an hour later apologizing saying she was ready now. I wasn't so rescheduled the next day (today) and has ghosted me again.

    Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Because she looks hot I thought I'd try again.

    Brow.

  9. #13492

    LC Downhill

    So passing on some nuggets about Listcrawler. For grins and giggles reached out to two lady ads. Received responses from both.

    Roxy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206454291

    Hello! 300 hr 200 hhr 150 quick visit no deposit required.

    However, the message I'd for a guy named Lewis Camer. Don't know if it is him or her pimp. Also QV session prices are imbalanced.

    Snowbabyy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206452358

    Are you lookin for outcall or cardate? If you are wanting a outcall yes I require deposit qv starts at 160.

    She text later at almost 1 AM in the morning stating "cheap cardates tonight near sam's town, must verify!

    No more LC for me. Happy mongering!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8a1f722dc068ad54531868e53e19f890_f.jpg‎   a787c6e9cd8196d398b08f6cc1992b24_f.jpg‎  

  10. #13491
    Quote Originally Posted by BrowsingDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Alexandra?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206384721

    I have an appt tomorrow, but not finding any intel?

    Brow.
    How was it?

  11. #13490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354

    MeganXO

    Wow! Amazing girl.

    https://meganxo.ch/

    She is curvier than her pictures in a good way (not fat, but just nice curves) with a smile than can melt a man. Her sensual BBJ without rushing almost made me explode. DATY until she O's then we go to 69. The cover goes on and we go from position to position until I finish with CIM.

    Put her on your To Do List.

  12. #13489

    Ebony Hottie Alexandra

    Has anyone seen Alexandra?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/206384721

    I have an appt tomorrow, but not finding any intel?

    Brow.

  13. #13488

    Nasty girls

    Hey all, I will be visiting again soon and looking for girls that are into rough deep thrt and or water sports. Nastier the better, however I do care somewhat about looks. I've seen Kelsey, Kat and some others but would appreciate any info or links to just naughty submissive ones. Thanks in advance.

  14. #13487

    VIP Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    At 300 it sure seems like it's too good to be true.
    I concur, here's one of the other ads she's got.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/holly-44

    It's 400 and tipping is appreciated! LOL.

    Sounds like possible agency 300-400 show up fee then add at least that for a CBJ.

  15. #13486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostSoul14  [View Original Post]
    At 300 it sure seems like it's too good to be true.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape