Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 13940
-
04-23-26 09:22 #13490Senior Member

Posts: 32Well it's +500 for Greek. So this might not be out of the question.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:05 #13489Senior Member

Posts: 55Vegas Soon
Hi, I'm going to Vegas soon and looking for a double with 2 high end girls. Do any of you have any favorites out there?
Also looking to maybe go to a swingers / sex club. I see Green Door and Red Rooster. Any recommendations?
-
04-21-26 22:34 #13488Senior Member

Posts: 437Might have to be more specific. You mean the role of my wife that talks too much? They all do that. That's why I like the k-girls. Quiet.
Originally Posted by Bvilla3
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 20:06 #13487Regular Member

Posts: 6Role play providers
Has anyone had any success with a provider with role play?
-
04-21-26 14:48 #13486Senior Member

Posts: 1886High rollers
I think the mentality is if you're a high roller visiting Vegas, and you hit big on whatever games you're playing, a few grand is chump change.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 13:41 #13485Senior Member

Posts: 349Yeah I hear you. At a certain price point I can't do it. But someone must be LOL.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 12:48 #13484Senior Member

Posts: 3422Nikole Mitchell
Originally Posted by Pigbeni5
[View Original Post]
For me to even consider it, she'd have to agree to wear some sort of nun outfit, hold a cross and call me a demon while I face fucked her.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 12:22 #13483Senior Member

Posts: 1886Nikole Mitchell
I've seen her in person back in Jan when she was walking AVN red carpet, good lord she's smoking hot (and cute) at the same time.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
But agreed, that's a lot of coins for an hour. But if you can afford it, go for it man! Personally I'm waiting on a 69% discount.
-
04-21-26 10:39 #13482Senior Member

Posts: 3422Nikole Mitchell
I've seen her onlyfans vids, and there's nothing special about her that warrants that sort of coin, imo.
Originally Posted by Pigbeni5
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 09:19 #13481Senior Member

Posts: 32On topic but out of area
I feel this is on topic for here but just out of the area for now. The pastor turned of model is in Texas meeting with people. I messaged back and forth with her and she said she was thinking about Vegas in July. 1 h-2 k and 3 h-5 k few add-ons. Nikole Mitchell is the one I am talking about. Think this is the 1st time she is doing this. Mods if I am in the wrong for posting this here and should be in a different thread sorry. Just figured this was the best fit.
-
04-20-26 22:18 #13480Senior Member

Posts: 153All of my feline experiences were with singers, not paid. The times I did pay it was like 20 or 30 since they just getting money back for a hotel room for the gangbang they hosted. Haven't seen working fields in there since they get banned fast.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 21:36 #13479Regular Member

Posts: 1Ms Jones
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I think I'm going to try Ms Jones next week I will let y'all know.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 19:46 #13478Senior Member

Posts: 186Fetlife
Has anyone have good experience using Fetlife and if some girls are goodtime experience with Fetlife?
-
04-19-26 19:08 #13477Senior Member

Posts: 28Thai Providers
Anyone have any recommendations for Thai providers? I saw Farah, and she was nice enough, but a little older than I like.
-
04-19-26 17:29 #13476Senior Member

Posts: 1886Alanna
I believe Night paid less. My quoted rate was 300 on secret benefits before I knew she's a pro, note she also needed Uber and has a kid. I lost interest after getting ghosted and she used her kid as the excuse.
Originally Posted by OneCanSam
[View Original Post]
She was 25 back then but now 19? Who knows what's real. LOL.










Reply With Quote





