Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 20130
-
04-26-26 15:16 #19785Senior Member

Posts: 84Panacea
I haven't been there for an appt but I did stop in for a few minutes just to chat with Kaylee. It's a pretty good location. They have an upstairs, 2nd floor, space in an office building and I'd guess each floor has maybe 8 or 10 suites so it's pretty discreet. I didn't see any of the massage rooms but just chatted with Kaylee and Adelina in their little lobby area in the suite. Looks like a pretty nice setup.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/massage/kaylee--adelina--panacea-ivanr/537313194557Last edited by DavidBlue; 04-26-26 at 15:26. Reason: Added Link
-
04-26-26 10:23 #19784Senior Member

Posts: 1508Panacea is now down to one location
So they closed up shop on Plainfield and are now just working out of the Grandville location. The owner Dao told me that she felt there are just too many parlors on Plainfield. That's a lot of moving around in the last several months. They were on West River Drive for many, many years and then moved to the Cascade location for just a few months, then Plainfield for what seemed like just a few weeks and now onto the Grandville location. I have yet to get to the newest location but I hear it's nice and they also have a few new ladies as well. Anybody been to the newest place yet?
-
04-24-26 23:00 #19783Senior Member

Posts: 1014Modalities
Sounds like something Gene would say!
-
04-24-26 20:45 #19782Senior Member

Posts: 262Why do 100% of your posts all sound like oddly-worded reviews of her?
Originally Posted by BJMa56
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 15:52 #19781Senior Member

Posts: 170I agree
I agree with that. I've seen posts about others that seemed to be self promoting. And as for CJ I know from my experience with her she don't need to self promote and it is nice that she was able to comment on a review that was given to her. She's been banned for some time now so she don't reply to comments any more. I know before she made a new ad on tryst she did reach out to me and I'm sure other that if we can share her info since she wasn't able to get into her account. And as for bean I haven't seen much activity maybe cause CJ isn't commenting anymore.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 15:23 #19780Senior Member

Posts: 499You must have missed it, but CJ has been banned from the board. It won't hurt her a bit with her following.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 15:02 #19779Senior Member

Posts: 311I'm not at all concerned about her being a scam. She's better than the 2 bit hookers that need to self promote. I think CJ does a masterful job of using the board to her advantage. Show up here, respond to a couple posts with gratitude for the review. Her comments in the general section are usually very insightful as well.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
Now that I said something nice about CJ I fully expect a beanlicker response.
-
04-24-26 14:46 #19778Senior Member

Posts: 84Angel
I'm also a little surprised at that. I've read (his / her?) reviews in the past but never really thought to check if they were all written by the same person. It just seems like it would be a little out of character for Angel and maybe even a little unnecessary as she's been around for a long time and has been positively review by many others over the years.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
I've also seen her twice and whether these 21 reviews were real or not, I wouldn't disagree with any of what's been written in these reviews. She is incredible.
I've had several long time providers tell me of late that overall, business is down so to think that a provider would assume an identity here and post positive reviews about herself isn't far fetched but this person's 21 posts / reviews go quite a ways back in time.
-
04-24-26 13:06 #19777Senior Member

Posts: 170Angel
I can't speak for that post but I can confirm the that Angel is real. I've seen her twice and can say she does give a good massage. I don't do the prostate since it's not my thing but she does ask what you like and don't like. I can say she is one of the better massage I've had. I seen a few trying to see who gives a better massage to help relieve stress. If you're worried about if she may be a scam I can confirm she is real. She does a call and she'll meet at location. I was nervous my first time but seen positive posts about her so I went ahead and made the call. Just giving my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 15:34 #19776Senior Member

Posts: 73Ava
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/248139529406
Originally Posted by Fromupnorth
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 12:51 #19775Senior Member

Posts: 499That's what all the reviews on here on the past have stated also.
Originally Posted by AmpPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 12:40 #19774Senior Member

Posts: 26Any info?
Going to take a chance on this one. I didn't see any info on her, but I do like a good prostate massage.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/352159716029
-
04-23-26 11:58 #19773Regular Member

Posts: 14Reco
What's your recommendation?
Originally Posted by AmpPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 11:53 #19772Senior Member

Posts: 183Asian Therapeutic something
On 28th west of Burlingame. Spend your money elsewhere.
-
04-23-26 10:41 #19771Regular Member

Posts: 14Ava
Location or link?
Originally Posted by JMan2787
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





