Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19777

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    21 posts all for Angel. Either a shill or self promotion. Angel, don't be that girl.
    I can't speak for that post but I can confirm the that Angel is real. I've seen her twice and can say she does give a good massage. I don't do the prostate since it's not my thing but she does ask what you like and don't like. I can say she is one of the better massage I've had. I seen a few trying to see who gives a better massage to help relieve stress. If you're worried about if she may be a scam I can confirm she is real. She does a call and she'll meet at location. I was nervous my first time but seen positive posts about her so I went ahead and made the call. Just giving my 2 cents.

  2. #19776

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Fromupnorth  [View Original Post]
    Location or link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/248139529406

  3. #19775
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    On 28th west of Burlingame. Spend your money elsewhere.
    That's what all the reviews on here on the past have stated also.

  4. #19774

    Any info?

    Going to take a chance on this one. I didn't see any info on her, but I do like a good prostate massage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/352159716029

  5. #19773

    Reco

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    On 28th west of Burlingame. Spend your money elsewhere.
    What's your recommendation?

  6. #19772

    Asian Therapeutic something

    On 28th west of Burlingame. Spend your money elsewhere.

  7. #19771

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Ava if I were you. They are natural but amazing and she is great at what she does. Can't think of anyone with bolt ons that I would recommend. Sorry, hope this helps.
    Location or link?

  8. #19770

    Whippet fien

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    LMFAO you have to share a link to one of the tiktoks!
    Sorry for the late response I had a couple dm's asking where is the video of her doing them while driving, search up " that4 rr " on TikTok and you will see her behind the wheel arguing with people while hitting it lmaoo!! Stay away from this girl, she will tell you anything to come just too get some money I know that because it happened to me.

  9. #19769

    Hayley | Eris | Berlin

    Hey gents, I've been out of the game for awhile but was a regular with Hayley, Eris and Berlin a few years ago. Would love to connect with each again, does anyone have any of their numbers if they're still in the game? Would you mind PMing me if so?

    Also, I'm into in-shape and skinny, any recommendations for reliable and trustworthy providers that meet these requirements? Thanks for your reports!

  10. #19768

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Fromupnorth  [View Original Post]
    Headed to GR Thursday. I'd appreciate any recommendations for providers with decent sized man mades. AMP or otherwise. I tried a forum search but didn't have any luck.
    I would go with Ava if I were you. They are natural but amazing and she is great at what she does. Can't think of anyone with bolt ons that I would recommend. Sorry, hope this helps.

  11. #19767

    Thursday

    Headed to GR Thursday. I'd appreciate any recommendations for providers with decent sized man mades. AMP or otherwise. I tried a forum search but didn't have any luck.

  12. #19766

    Brooklyn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/522031238871 what a waste of a good verbage ad, LOL, I walked out on her, similarities, but not her pics.

  13. #19765

    Massage with Alex

    Morning!

    Anyone ever have a massage with Alex?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/462215168929

    Doing some searching the last Alex that was brought up was in 2022 at Bodyworks and apparently moved out of state. So not sure if this one is the same or not. Would love to hear any reports. TY all!

  14. #19764

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganBarry  [View Original Post]
    Were the pictures real At least?
    The pics are not her. She does not do nuru and is a complete waste of time. She will do FS for $350. Avoid unless you want to be scammed and your wallet a lot lighter for a 5 min massage and bad HJ.

  15. #19763

    Any Experience With Melanie?

    I'm curious if anyone has visited Melanie on 28 thSt. If she looks like her STG pics, what the incall is like, and clues to what she has to offer would be wonderful to know.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1963.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape