Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19785

    Panacea

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    So they closed up shop on Plainfield and are now just working out of the Grandville location. The owner Dao told me that she felt there are just too many parlors on Plainfield. That's a lot of moving around in the last several months. They were on West River Drive for many, many years and then moved to the Cascade location for just a few months, then Plainfield for what seemed like just a few weeks and now onto the Grandville location. I have yet to get to the newest location but I hear it's nice and they also have a few new ladies as well. Anybody been to the newest place yet?
    I haven't been there for an appt but I did stop in for a few minutes just to chat with Kaylee. It's a pretty good location. They have an upstairs, 2nd floor, space in an office building and I'd guess each floor has maybe 8 or 10 suites so it's pretty discreet. I didn't see any of the massage rooms but just chatted with Kaylee and Adelina in their little lobby area in the suite. Looks like a pretty nice setup.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/massage/kaylee--adelina--panacea-ivanr/537313194557
    Last edited by DavidBlue; 04-26-26 at 15:26. Reason: Added Link

  2. #19784

    Panacea is now down to one location

    So they closed up shop on Plainfield and are now just working out of the Grandville location. The owner Dao told me that she felt there are just too many parlors on Plainfield. That's a lot of moving around in the last several months. They were on West River Drive for many, many years and then moved to the Cascade location for just a few months, then Plainfield for what seemed like just a few weeks and now onto the Grandville location. I have yet to get to the newest location but I hear it's nice and they also have a few new ladies as well. Anybody been to the newest place yet?

  3. #19783

    Modalities

    Sounds like something Gene would say!

  4. #19782
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMa56  [View Original Post]
    I was out of the area, when I returned, I turned to my favorite Angel. Made the call, her pleasant voice started me dreaming of our previous visits. Her hands; soft, gentle, firm, dominating. The thoughts made my body begin to react. Arranged time and met up, after a warm welcome, got ready and let Angel work her magic. The skills of her modalities second to none, soft warm long strokes searching out muscles, working and teasing stress away, AND helping to make others react. Alternating strokes light then firm, deep and light, a slow special touch and a couple of firms spans, what a sensation! Working from my head to my back, my waist slipping fingers under my stomach gliding out and in, then slides to the butt, its heavenly pleasure with a little devilish touch and tease. I reposition myself spread my legs to give the boys and pickle room, each leg is worked, hip to foot and back up a teasing touch, then the other leg repeated, Angel starts to massage my butt firm deep pressure, light tickling tease with her nail. And then massaging slides to my butt touching teasing more oil and OMG the prostate! I flip for comfort while she works the prostate and my chest and stomach. FANTASTIC RELIEF!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/325029376853
    Why do 100% of your posts all sound like oddly-worded reviews of her?

  5. #19781

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not at all concerned about her being a scam. She's better than the 2 bit hookers that need to self promote. I think CJ does a masterful job of using the board to her advantage. Show up here, respond to a couple posts with gratitude for the review. Her comments in the general section are usually very insightful as well.

    Now that I said something nice about CJ I fully expect a beanlicker response.
    I agree with that. I've seen posts about others that seemed to be self promoting. And as for CJ I know from my experience with her she don't need to self promote and it is nice that she was able to comment on a review that was given to her. She's been banned for some time now so she don't reply to comments any more. I know before she made a new ad on tryst she did reach out to me and I'm sure other that if we can share her info since she wasn't able to get into her account. And as for bean I haven't seen much activity maybe cause CJ isn't commenting anymore.

  6. #19780
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not at all concerned about her being a scam. She's better than the 2 bit hookers that need to self promote. I think CJ does a masterful job of using the board to her advantage. Show up here, respond to a couple posts with gratitude for the review. Her comments in the general section are usually very insightful as well.

    Now that I said something nice about CJ I fully expect a beanlicker response.
    You must have missed it, but CJ has been banned from the board. It won't hurt her a bit with her following.

  7. #19779
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak for that post but I can confirm the that Angel is real. I've seen her twice and can say she does give a good massage. I don't do the prostate since it's not my thing but she does ask what you like and don't like. I can say she is one of the better massage I've had. I seen a few trying to see who gives a better massage to help relieve stress. If you're worried about if she may be a scam I can confirm she is real. She does a call and she'll meet at location. I was nervous my first time but seen positive posts about her so I went ahead and made the call. Just giving my 2 cents.
    I'm not at all concerned about her being a scam. She's better than the 2 bit hookers that need to self promote. I think CJ does a masterful job of using the board to her advantage. Show up here, respond to a couple posts with gratitude for the review. Her comments in the general section are usually very insightful as well.

    Now that I said something nice about CJ I fully expect a beanlicker response.

  8. #19778

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    21 posts all for Angel. Either a shill or self promotion. Angel, don't be that girl.
    I'm also a little surprised at that. I've read (his / her?) reviews in the past but never really thought to check if they were all written by the same person. It just seems like it would be a little out of character for Angel and maybe even a little unnecessary as she's been around for a long time and has been positively review by many others over the years.

    I've also seen her twice and whether these 21 reviews were real or not, I wouldn't disagree with any of what's been written in these reviews. She is incredible.

    I've had several long time providers tell me of late that overall, business is down so to think that a provider would assume an identity here and post positive reviews about herself isn't far fetched but this person's 21 posts / reviews go quite a ways back in time.

  9. #19777

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    21 posts all for Angel. Either a shill or self promotion. Angel, don't be that girl.
    I can't speak for that post but I can confirm the that Angel is real. I've seen her twice and can say she does give a good massage. I don't do the prostate since it's not my thing but she does ask what you like and don't like. I can say she is one of the better massage I've had. I seen a few trying to see who gives a better massage to help relieve stress. If you're worried about if she may be a scam I can confirm she is real. She does a call and she'll meet at location. I was nervous my first time but seen positive posts about her so I went ahead and made the call. Just giving my 2 cents.

  10. #19776

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Fromupnorth  [View Original Post]
    Location or link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/248139529406

  11. #19775
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    On 28th west of Burlingame. Spend your money elsewhere.
    That's what all the reviews on here on the past have stated also.

  12. #19774

    Any info?

    Going to take a chance on this one. I didn't see any info on her, but I do like a good prostate massage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/352159716029

  13. #19773

    Reco

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpPerv  [View Original Post]
    On 28th west of Burlingame. Spend your money elsewhere.
    What's your recommendation?

  14. #19772

    Asian Therapeutic something

    On 28th west of Burlingame. Spend your money elsewhere.

  15. #19771

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    I would go with Ava if I were you. They are natural but amazing and she is great at what she does. Can't think of anyone with bolt ons that I would recommend. Sorry, hope this helps.
    Location or link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape