Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 17729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17069

    AMPs

    Saw Sunny at Olive and Tina at Jing in Ballwin recently and both were good. I have realized I like that they don't chatter like some independents do.

  2. #17068
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her last week. She's cute, very friendly and. Her body looks great, she's BBW but in a good way. She gave a good BBJ with DT and spit, and CIM finish was great.

    She shares an apartment with her friend Izzy, location is good, but the apartment itself is not clean. There is a strong smoke or weed odor after I walked out of that apartment.

    Izzy looked beautiful and I would love to see her the next time, if they do an outcall.
    They do doubles, if you're into that. It's not porn-quality. They basically just take turns, but it is fun switching back and forth, even if they do make you change condoms. Milly with the tits and Izzy with the ass.

    Both of them go bare for an additional fee (individually, not as a double). Neither one is on birth control. Just FYI.

  3. #17067

    Milly aka Autumm

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    She's a good time. She'll go down as far as she can on your cock and gag. Takes a good pounding. She is BBW, but has a pretty tight puss. Overall a good time.
    I have seen her last week. She's cute, very friendly and. Her body looks great, she's BBW but in a good way. She gave a good BBJ with DT and spit, and CIM finish was great.

    She shares an apartment with her friend Izzy, location is good, but the apartment itself is not clean. There is a strong smoke or weed odor after I walked out of that apartment.

    Izzy looked beautiful and I would love to see her the next time, if they do an outcall.

  4. #17066

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    How rough looking and used up is she in person? Looks like a whole lot of hard living.
    She's not unattractive, but her face is a little rough looking. But, I wasn't there to see a beauty contest winner. She was friendly and seemed to enjoy it. Whether they do or not, I would much rather have someone who fakes it vs a younger / cuter provider who is clearly bored and can't wait until you leave.

  5. #17065
    Has anyone seen henny lately.

  6. #17064
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    How rough looking and used up is she in person? Looks like a whole lot of hard living.
    I'd imagine life hasn't gotten less hard considering she's having bare sex for +50. Why'all can do what you want, I'm not going to play dice with my health and everyone else's I see.

  7. #17063
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Older apartment building near S Broadway and Bates, okay neighborhood. You want to park behind the building, not on Broadway. She is mid attractive, has some tummy on her, nice fat ass and medium sized titties. She was friendly and we had good comms beforehand. No kissing on the lips, good BBBJ, and then CG to mish to doggy before I blew inside her. I did QV and paid extra for bare. I might repeat.
    How rough looking and used up is she in person? Looks like a whole lot of hard living.

  8. #17062

    Sarah

    I saw her recently. Older apartment building near S Broadway and Bates, okay neighborhood. You want to park behind the building, not on Broadway. She is mid attractive, has some tummy on her, nice fat ass and medium sized titties. She was friendly and we had good comms beforehand. No kissing on the lips, good BBBJ, and then CG to mish to doggy before I blew inside her. I did QV and paid extra for bare. I might repeat.

  9. #17061

    Marina. How was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    She blocks relentlessly, I went through 5 numbers before I hit the magic combo of words to make her feel comfortable.
    Her posts have been out there for ever. I've texted with her a couple times but schedules just never matched up. I've always been curious what she's like and what's on the menu. Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

  10. #17060

    Nahvi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlram11  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews?
    I have tried to reach out to her on SA, SB, and texted her number on list crawler. I have gotten nothing but crickets. Maybe it's me.

  11. #17059
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever received a received a response from Marina? I love curves but she won't respond. I guess I pissed her off and she blocked me.
    She blocks relentlessly, I went through 5 numbers before I hit the magic combo of words to make her feel comfortable.

  12. #17058

  13. #17057

    Response from Marina?

    Has anyone ever received a received a response from Marina? I love curves but she won't respond. I guess I pissed her off and she blocked me.

  14. #17056

    Am at ri $tar

    Staying there for work. Any word on a provider or Asian massage on the premises?

  15. #17055
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticles  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I was wondering if that was the case.
    Having very difficult time finding legit providers.

    Fake pictures.

    Deposit.

    No response.

    Don't know talking to real person or not.

    Sometimes loosing interest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape