Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 17696
-
04-27-26 08:17 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 638They do doubles, if you're into that. It's not porn-quality. They basically just take turns, but it is fun switching back and forth, even if they do make you change condoms. Milly with the tits and Izzy with the ass.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
Both of them go bare for an additional fee (individually, not as a double). Neither one is on birth control. Just FYI.
-
04-26-26 18:10 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 103Milly aka Autumm
I have seen her last week. She's cute, very friendly and. Her body looks great, she's BBW but in a good way. She gave a good BBJ with DT and spit, and CIM finish was great.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
She shares an apartment with her friend Izzy, location is good, but the apartment itself is not clean. There is a strong smoke or weed odor after I walked out of that apartment.
Izzy looked beautiful and I would love to see her the next time, if they do an outcall.
-
04-25-26 19:46 #17049Senior Member

Posts: 51Sarah
She's not unattractive, but her face is a little rough looking. But, I wasn't there to see a beauty contest winner. She was friendly and seemed to enjoy it. Whether they do or not, I would much rather have someone who fakes it vs a younger / cuter provider who is clearly bored and can't wait until you leave.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 14:15 #17048Senior Member

Posts: 250Has anyone seen henny lately.
-
04-24-26 17:48 #17047Senior Member

Posts: 254I'd imagine life hasn't gotten less hard considering she's having bare sex for +50. Why'all can do what you want, I'm not going to play dice with my health and everyone else's I see.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 17:35 #17046Senior Member

Posts: 308How rough looking and used up is she in person? Looks like a whole lot of hard living.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 12:51 #17045Senior Member

Posts: 51Sarah
I saw her recently. Older apartment building near S Broadway and Bates, okay neighborhood. You want to park behind the building, not on Broadway. She is mid attractive, has some tummy on her, nice fat ass and medium sized titties. She was friendly and we had good comms beforehand. No kissing on the lips, good BBBJ, and then CG to mish to doggy before I blew inside her. I did QV and paid extra for bare. I might repeat.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 09:18 #17044Senior Member

Posts: 338Marina. How was it?
Her posts have been out there for ever. I've texted with her a couple times but schedules just never matched up. I've always been curious what she's like and what's on the menu. Feel free to DM me if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 01:23 #17043Regular Member

Posts: 12Nahvi
I have tried to reach out to her on SA, SB, and texted her number on list crawler. I have gotten nothing but crickets. Maybe it's me.
Originally Posted by Stlram11
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 01:17 #17042Senior Member

Posts: 409She blocks relentlessly, I went through 5 numbers before I hit the magic combo of words to make her feel comfortable.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 23:34 #17041Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone see Sarah?
-
04-23-26 10:15 #17040Senior Member

Posts: 150Response from Marina?
Has anyone ever received a received a response from Marina? I love curves but she won't respond. I guess I pissed her off and she blocked me.
-
04-23-26 01:48 #17039Senior Member

Posts: 457Am at ri $tar
Staying there for work. Any word on a provider or Asian massage on the premises?
-
04-22-26 09:49 #17038Senior Member

Posts: 26Having very difficult time finding legit providers.
Originally Posted by Sarcasticles
[View Original Post]
Fake pictures.
Deposit.
No response.
Don't know talking to real person or not.
Sometimes loosing interest.
-
04-20-26 22:32 #17037Senior Member

Posts: 211Thanks. I was wondering if that was the case.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





