Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17055
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticles  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I was wondering if that was the case.
    Having very difficult time finding legit providers.

    Fake pictures.

    Deposit.

    No response.

    Don't know talking to real person or not.

    Sometimes loosing interest.

  2. #17054
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. Pictures are real and not too heavily filtered, although the angles hide her size somewhat. She's not a BBW or anything, but she's thicker than the pictures show. Big tits and I found her to be pretty friendly. Comms was quick and easy and the incall has always been in a decent hotel. Everything is covered, so if you are looking for a BBBJ, you'll want to look elsewhere.
    Thanks. I was wondering if that was the case.

  3. #17053
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumDW  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I am new to the area and have been looking around at a few providers and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on who to see? Charlotte, Lilia, and Heather Slayinem seem like good choices but I would love to hear others experiences with them, or who your personal favorites in the area were!

    Thanks!
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/206057103

  4. #17052
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    They are getting clever enough not to mention the deposit in the ad.

    But when it says this "GFE, BBBJ, Anal, Greek, swallow and 3 holes allowed" That is another red flag.

    And yes, NEVER EVER pay a deposit.
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Not even bothering with the image search. You can go into old posts and see the time discrepancies from today so they're listing multiple locations and also the previous pictures from the same number.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are in ads all over the country and every one has different numbers. Plus posting a WhatsApp or telegram number is a huge red flag. Then she describes herself as a Latina in her post when she's clearly not. I'd stay far away from this one.
    Yeah, I'm clearly off my game. Haven't had to do much of this lately, in between sticking to trusted providers / agencies and limited hobby funds.

  5. #17051
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    She seems to have completely disappeared from tryst.
    She's recovering from a motorcycle accident.

  6. #17050
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Probably a long shot, but this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/206062387

    Is quoting me good rates, but asking for a deposit.

    I know. NEVER pay a deposit!

    Rally7.
    They are getting clever enough not to mention the deposit in the ad.

    But when it says this "GFE, BBBJ, Anal, Greek, swallow and 3 holes allowed" That is another red flag.

    And yes, NEVER EVER pay a deposit.

  7. #17049

    My first title was rude

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Probably a long shot, but this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/206062387

    Is quoting me good rates, but asking for a deposit.

    I know. NEVER pay a deposit! But she's hot enough for me to hope she's an exception to the rule. Has ANYONE met with her who can report? Guessing not, but if there's a chance, I'd like to jump on that!

    Rally7.
    Not even bothering with the image search. You can go into old posts and see the time discrepancies from today so they're listing multiple locations and also the previous pictures from the same number.

  8. #17048

    I hope you were joking

    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    Probably a long shot, but this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/206062387

    Is quoting me good rates, but asking for a deposit.

    I know. NEVER pay a deposit! But she's hot enough for me to hope she's an exception to the rule. Has ANYONE met with her who can report? Guessing not, but if there's a chance, I'd like to jump on that!
    Her pics are in ads all over the country and every one has different numbers. Plus posting a WhatsApp or telegram number is a huge red flag. Then she describes herself as a Latina in her post when she's clearly not. I'd stay far away from this one.

  9. #17047

    Downtown hottie

    Probably a long shot, but this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/206062387

    Is quoting me good rates, but asking for a deposit.

    I know. NEVER pay a deposit! But she's hot enough for me to hope she's an exception to the rule. Has ANYONE met with her who can report? Guessing not, but if there's a chance, I'd like to jump on that!

    Rally7.

  10. #17046

    Chloe Crimson

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/6452142967

    Saw her last year when she was in town and was worth the visit.

    Hotel in Westport. Rates are standard. Bolt on tits and pretty sure ass injections or something but clean room, clean gal, fun visit the second time around.

  11. #17045
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticles  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...576/6197666913.

    Pricing seems suspect unless she really looks nothing like this. Anyone?
    I've seen her a few times. Pictures are real and not too heavily filtered, although the angles hide her size somewhat. She's not a BBW or anything, but she's thicker than the pictures show. Big tits and I found her to be pretty friendly. Comms was quick and easy and the incall has always been in a decent hotel. Everything is covered, so if you are looking for a BBBJ, you'll want to look elsewhere.

  12. #17044

    First time suggestions?

    Hello! I am new to the area and have been looking around at a few providers and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on who to see? Charlotte, Lilia, and Heather Slayinem seem like good choices but I would love to hear others experiences with them, or who your personal favorites in the area were!

    Thanks!

  13. #17043
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews?

  14. #17042
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    In one of the pictures, see her with AA guy next to her. May be her boyfriend. No reviews so far though.

  15. #17041

    Bella in St. Charles

    Has anyone seen this one. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...576/6197666913.

    Pricing seems suspect unless she really looks nothing like this. Anyone?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape