LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17051
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her last week. She's cute, very friendly and. Her body looks great, she's BBW but in a good way. She gave a good BBJ with DT and spit, and CIM finish was great.

    She shares an apartment with her friend Izzy, location is good, but the apartment itself is not clean. There is a strong smoke or weed odor after I walked out of that apartment.

    Izzy looked beautiful and I would love to see her the next time, if they do an outcall.
    They do doubles, if you're into that. It's not porn-quality. They basically just take turns, but it is fun switching back and forth, even if they do make you change condoms. Milly with the tits and Izzy with the ass.

    Both of them go bare for an additional fee (individually, not as a double). Neither one is on birth control. Just FYI.

  2. #17050

    Milly aka Autumm

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    She's a good time. She'll go down as far as she can on your cock and gag. Takes a good pounding. She is BBW, but has a pretty tight puss. Overall a good time.
    I have seen her last week. She's cute, very friendly and. Her body looks great, she's BBW but in a good way. She gave a good BBJ with DT and spit, and CIM finish was great.

    She shares an apartment with her friend Izzy, location is good, but the apartment itself is not clean. There is a strong smoke or weed odor after I walked out of that apartment.

    Izzy looked beautiful and I would love to see her the next time, if they do an outcall.

  3. #17049

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    How rough looking and used up is she in person? Looks like a whole lot of hard living.
    She's not unattractive, but her face is a little rough looking. But, I wasn't there to see a beauty contest winner. She was friendly and seemed to enjoy it. Whether they do or not, I would much rather have someone who fakes it vs a younger / cuter provider who is clearly bored and can't wait until you leave.

  4. #17048
    Has anyone seen henny lately.

  5. #17047
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    How rough looking and used up is she in person? Looks like a whole lot of hard living.
    I'd imagine life hasn't gotten less hard considering she's having bare sex for +50. Why'all can do what you want, I'm not going to play dice with my health and everyone else's I see.

  6. #17046
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipslide74  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently. Older apartment building near S Broadway and Bates, okay neighborhood. You want to park behind the building, not on Broadway. She is mid attractive, has some tummy on her, nice fat ass and medium sized titties. She was friendly and we had good comms beforehand. No kissing on the lips, good BBBJ, and then CG to mish to doggy before I blew inside her. I did QV and paid extra for bare. I might repeat.
    How rough looking and used up is she in person? Looks like a whole lot of hard living.

  7. #17045

    Sarah

    I saw her recently. Older apartment building near S Broadway and Bates, okay neighborhood. You want to park behind the building, not on Broadway. She is mid attractive, has some tummy on her, nice fat ass and medium sized titties. She was friendly and we had good comms beforehand. No kissing on the lips, good BBBJ, and then CG to mish to doggy before I blew inside her. I did QV and paid extra for bare. I might repeat.

  8. #17044

    Marina. How was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    She blocks relentlessly, I went through 5 numbers before I hit the magic combo of words to make her feel comfortable.
    Her posts have been out there for ever. I've texted with her a couple times but schedules just never matched up. I've always been curious what she's like and what's on the menu. Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

  9. #17043

    Nahvi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlram11  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews?
    I have tried to reach out to her on SA, SB, and texted her number on list crawler. I have gotten nothing but crickets. Maybe it's me.

  10. #17042
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever received a received a response from Marina? I love curves but she won't respond. I guess I pissed her off and she blocked me.
    She blocks relentlessly, I went through 5 numbers before I hit the magic combo of words to make her feel comfortable.

  11. #17041

  12. #17040

    Response from Marina?

    Has anyone ever received a received a response from Marina? I love curves but she won't respond. I guess I pissed her off and she blocked me.

  13. #17039

    Am at ri $tar

    Staying there for work. Any word on a provider or Asian massage on the premises?

  14. #17038
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticles  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I was wondering if that was the case.
    Having very difficult time finding legit providers.

    Fake pictures.

    Deposit.

    No response.

    Don't know talking to real person or not.

    Sometimes loosing interest.

  15. #17037
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times. Pictures are real and not too heavily filtered, although the angles hide her size somewhat. She's not a BBW or anything, but she's thicker than the pictures show. Big tits and I found her to be pretty friendly. Comms was quick and easy and the incall has always been in a decent hotel. Everything is covered, so if you are looking for a BBBJ, you'll want to look elsewhere.
    Thanks. I was wondering if that was the case.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape