Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 14542
-
04-24-26 22:47 #13747Senior Member

Posts: 45Nicole
Has anyone seen this girl recently?
I haven't seen her in over a year since she went in the rehab.
She was always a lot of fun!
-
04-24-26 22:42 #13746Senior Member

Posts: 45Faith
I have to apologize to those of you try to get a hold of Faith.
I neglected to tell you that she always has her phone on silent.
Text is the only way to get a hold of her and you have to do it multiple times.
-
04-24-26 21:42 #13745Senior Member

Posts: 45Faith
I have to apologize those of you that wouldn't get in touch with Faith.
She keeps her phone on silent.
The only way to contact her is through text.
Again I apologize.
-
04-24-26 17:02 #13744Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
04-24-26 11:22 #13743Senior Member

Posts: 32Scalett
Can you let me know why? TIA.
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 11:08 #13742Senior Member

Posts: 322Holy shit. I remember her from backpage days!
Originally Posted by Cruiser410
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 08:08 #13741Senior Member

Posts: 173Pass!
Will have to pass on Scarlett myself.
-
04-23-26 16:30 #13740Senior Member

Posts: 391Summer
What a fine piece of ass.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 00:09 #13739Senior Member

Posts: 943Yup my buddy had her at the dungeon back when she was half normal a few times. Would drop her back off to her boyfriend when he was done with her. She barely wiped the jizz off her her as she went back and hugged him.
Originally Posted by YogiG
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 13:40 #13738Senior Member

Posts: 830That's too bad. I have always wanted to see her.
Originally Posted by Andrean07
[View Original Post]
I had a lot of fun with her younger sister on several occasions. Unfortunately, little sister will be on extended vacay for another year.
-
04-21-26 21:00 #13737Banned Member

Posts: 39Well come see me!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 17:07 #13736Regular Member

Posts: 30'Melanie Candela' Review, Naples
I picked up ED meds Sat. It's only Tues and since the rX came, so have I (six times): four dates and two freestyle (no charge). At this rate, my rX will be depleted weeks early, once again.
'Melanie'.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/206087583
Not the same girl in the pix, but that's not a bad thing. This girl is hot. In fact, I think this is her (or her doppleganger):
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/206087898
She's in town for only two weeks from Colombia, comes back in October.
$160 hh.
Extras (total) was $110. DFK, BBBJ, Dining at the why.
Speaks virtually no English, which makes the DFK awkward for me (I might be a * but I like having a connection first).
Location was downtown Naples motel (on a road that rhymes with 'save us'.
-
04-21-26 16:50 #13735Regular Member

Posts: 30Review of Kataleya. Naples. Cute Cuban. Private Residence. BBBJ, DFK.
Review of 'Kataleya'.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/206128134
Cute Cuban, pix are real. BBBJ (not sure if CIM. Yet). She is down for DFK, but for some reason I feel awkward with that when there's a serious language barrier (I speak zero Spanish, her English is only slightly better). So I haven't done that yet. I might be a * but I am a principled .
She makes constant and damned sexy eye contact throughout. So much you may get uncomfortable, especially if you're not kissing area (I'll work on that). Her pussy feels so good I can actually bust with the hood on. $160 hh.
Location is a private residence in Naples GG area.
-
04-21-26 16:21 #13734Senior Member

Posts: 391Veronica
Yea. This one has issues stay away.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 15:07 #13733Senior Member

Posts: 391Been out of the game
Going through some health issues been draining my fuck $$$ even though on SSDI Medicare
Can't even remember last girl I banged. UTR bailed changed her mind on me. Last time I try help out.
But Scarlet goddamn girl I want to fuck you Darl'n.
And Thick ur mail is full my Brother









Reply With Quote



