Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 970 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 14547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13752
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    I have to apologize those of you that wouldn't get in touch with Faith.

    She keeps her phone on silent.

    The only way to contact her is through text.

    Again I apologize.
    How do I get this one's phone number?

  2. #13751
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I seen this post this morning, is this the Veronica? Seems there's this one, and the sky Veronica?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/185821813336

    This one has appealing picks, I was very tempted to contact so, any real feedback is much appreciated.
    Don't do it brother.

  3. #13750

    Let's get lost in each other

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    Me too! We'll probably cross paths. LOL.
    Ever visit, what it too good to be true or?

  4. #13749

    My type

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Never met him. Apparently I'm not his type, which is fine. I know how amazing I am & so do you.
    You love to fuck so there's my type.

  5. #13748
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvvth522  [View Original Post]
    Can you let me know why? TIA.
    Never met him. Apparently I'm not his type, which is fine. I know how amazing I am & so do you.

  6. #13747

    Nicole

    Has anyone seen this girl recently?

    I haven't seen her in over a year since she went in the rehab.

    She was always a lot of fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7764.jpeg‎   IMG_7766.jpg‎  

  7. #13746

    Faith

    I have to apologize to those of you try to get a hold of Faith.

    I neglected to tell you that she always has her phone on silent.

    Text is the only way to get a hold of her and you have to do it multiple times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0182.jpg‎   IMG_9709.jpg‎  

  8. #13745

    Faith

    I have to apologize those of you that wouldn't get in touch with Faith.

    She keeps her phone on silent.

    The only way to contact her is through text.

    Again I apologize.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9709.jpg‎   IMG_0182.jpg‎  

  9. #13744
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  10. #13743

    Scalett

    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    Will have to pass on Scarlett myself.
    Can you let me know why? TIA.

  11. #13742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    Yup my buddy had her at the dungeon back when she was half normal a few times. Would drop her back off to her boyfriend when he was done with her. She barely wiped the jizz off her her as she went back and hugged him.
    Holy shit. I remember her from backpage days!

  12. #13741

    Pass!

    Will have to pass on Scarlett myself.

  13. #13740

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. I have always wanted to see her.

    I had a lot of fun with her younger sister on several occasions. Unfortunately, little sister will be on extended vacay for another year.
    What a fine piece of ass.

  14. #13739
    Quote Originally Posted by YogiG  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one? Been posting on STG since March and calls herself Jill. There were some reports in the SW section a few years back about someone with a similar description who went by Jill and Julie but no way to know if it's this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/MjI...U5OGVhY2E.webp
    Yup my buddy had her at the dungeon back when she was half normal a few times. Would drop her back off to her boyfriend when he was done with her. She barely wiped the jizz off her her as she went back and hugged him.

  15. #13738
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrean07  [View Original Post]
    She is a user and time waster. She will have her boyfriend come in and rob you. Beware!
    That's too bad. I have always wanted to see her.

    I had a lot of fun with her younger sister on several occasions. Unfortunately, little sister will be on extended vacay for another year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape