Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 14568
-
04-20-26 17:47 #13728Senior Member

Posts: 87Liz
Can confirm. I reviewed her a couple years back (which I cannot find for some reason) she did speak Greek on one of our encounters.
Originally Posted by TheStig81
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 11:12 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 32English is not so good, very basic but can use translator app, it was for an hour.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 10:51 #13726Senior Member

Posts: 215Whoa was that an hour?
She is super hot. Nice to see talent outside of big cities. Was that for an hour? How is English?
Originally Posted by TheStig81
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 10:32 #13725Senior Member

Posts: 32Excellent
Coms are super resposive so I just went ahead and met up with her and all I can say is wow, location is lehigh, clean home and closer to FTM, asked for $$. 5 and gave her. 5 extra, CBJ but it was worth it, she will devour your balls.
Originally Posted by TheStig81
[View Original Post]
When I left the room I saw another girl, Liz said she's available too, might have to come back for that.
-
04-20-26 09:39 #13724Senior Member

Posts: 40Jill
Anybody know this one? Been posting on STG since March and calls herself Jill. There were some reports in the SW section a few years back about someone with a similar description who went by Jill and Julie but no way to know if it's this one.
https://skipthegames.com/img/002/MjI...U5OGVhY2E.webp
-
04-20-26 09:35 #13723Senior Member

Posts: 740Follow up
Damn guys. I have never received so many DMs on a post, so I will add a few details here. Incall is clean, discreet and safe. She is a cute lady. Pretty face. She has some "baby damage" that she concealed with some sexy clothing. Nice naturals on top and a killer ass. Where she shines is attitude and performance. I don't think she knows how to say no. I tend to like things a little on the PSE rough side and she took everything I have plus wanted more. She also has a sweet, softer side that comes through for those that want something more sensual. All in all an amazing time and I hope to be a regular. You can't go wrong with this one.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 09:14 #13722Senior Member

Posts: 32Liz / Lizy. Lehigh
Anybody have met or feedback for this colombian lady?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/206055931
-
04-20-26 08:53 #13721Senior Member

Posts: 740Empty you mailbox
Has she trimmed down any?
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 17:20 #13720Senior Member

Posts: 38Any info on this one?
Would love to have something in the Bonita area.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/205957917#.
-
04-18-26 23:03 #13719Senior Member

Posts: 376
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
Is she CFS only?
Originally Posted by Scarlett181
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 19:16 #13718Senior Member

Posts: 39Faith
Do you have a link you can share? Looked through Ft Myers STG and ListCrawler and couldn't find her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 09:55 #13717Senior Member

Posts: 909Hope out and about
That there is Hope and you are right what a cute bubble butt and a devil in the sheets. Welcome home Hope.
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 09:50 #13716Senior Member

Posts: 909Anna (Red Raspberry
Got to say my man alive and still kicking but being very selective about her clients, has a steady on the side don't want to upset I you what I mean. Thick ciao mongers and stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 23:44 #13715Regular Member

Posts: 30Re: Price. For my favorite providers, after about the 3rd or 4th time I ask about a 'frequent f*er' discount. Never been denied that. I have a $500/ hr at $125 if 2 x per week. She doesn't enforce it, but they need frequent short-term cash. Much more affordable.
Originally Posted by Skwali239
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 23:39 #13714Regular Member

Posts: 30I give that woman more $$ every month than I put towards retirement, and it's actually so blissful even my future self thinks it's a good idea.
Originally Posted by FisherKing
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





