Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 970 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 14543
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13733

    Been out of the game

    Going through some health issues been draining my fuck $$$ even though on SSDI Medicare


    Can't even remember last girl I banged. UTR bailed changed her mind on me. Last time I try help out.

    But Scarlet goddamn girl I want to fuck you Darl'n.

    And Thick ur mail is full my Brother

  2. #13732

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrean07  [View Original Post]
    She is a user and time waster. She will have her boyfriend come in and rob you. Beware!
    I seen this post this morning, is this the Veronica? Seems there's this one, and the sky Veronica?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/185821813336

    This one has appealing picks, I was very tempted to contact so, any real feedback is much appreciated.

  3. #13731

    Beware Veronica New Number

    She is a user and time waster. She will have her boyfriend come in and rob you. Beware!

  4. #13730
    Quote Originally Posted by YogiG  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this one? Been posting on STG since March and calls herself Jill. There were some reports in the SW section a few years back about someone with a similar description who went by Jill and Julie but no way to know if it's this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/MjI...U5OGVhY2E.webp
    What a freaking mess!! She couldn't pay me enough.

  5. #13729

    Liz

    Can confirm. I reviewed her a couple years back (which I cannot find for some reason) she did speak Greek on one of our encounters.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    English is not so good, very basic but can use translator app, it was for an hour.

  6. #13728
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    She is super hot. Nice to see talent outside of big cities. Was that for an hour? How is English?
    English is not so good, very basic but can use translator app, it was for an hour.

  7. #13727

    Whoa was that an hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    Coms are super resposive so I just went ahead and met up with her and all I can say is wow, location is lehigh, clean home and closer to FTM, asked for $$. 5 and gave her. 5 extra, CBJ but it was worth it, she will devour your balls.

    When I left the room I saw another girl, Liz said she's available too, might have to come back for that.
    She is super hot. Nice to see talent outside of big cities. Was that for an hour? How is English?

  8. #13726

    Excellent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig81  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have met or feedback for this colombian lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/206055931
    Coms are super resposive so I just went ahead and met up with her and all I can say is wow, location is lehigh, clean home and closer to FTM, asked for $$. 5 and gave her. 5 extra, CBJ but it was worth it, she will devour your balls.

    When I left the room I saw another girl, Liz said she's available too, might have to come back for that.

  9. #13725

    Jill

    Anybody know this one? Been posting on STG since March and calls herself Jill. There were some reports in the SW section a few years back about someone with a similar description who went by Jill and Julie but no way to know if it's this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/002/MjI...U5OGVhY2E.webp

  10. #13724

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    The stars finally aligned and we met. Nothing to add to ask details shared by others. One note. If you want to go to the Greek Islands it's an extra. 50 . Well worth it but be prepared.
    Damn guys. I have never received so many DMs on a post, so I will add a few details here. Incall is clean, discreet and safe. She is a cute lady. Pretty face. She has some "baby damage" that she concealed with some sexy clothing. Nice naturals on top and a killer ass. Where she shines is attitude and performance. I don't think she knows how to say no. I tend to like things a little on the PSE rough side and she took everything I have plus wanted more. She also has a sweet, softer side that comes through for those that want something more sensual. All in all an amazing time and I hope to be a regular. You can't go wrong with this one.

  11. #13723

    Liz / Lizy. Lehigh

    Anybody have met or feedback for this colombian lady?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/206055931

  12. #13722

    Empty you mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    That there is Hope and you are right what a cute bubble butt and a devil in the sheets. Welcome home Hope.
    Has she trimmed down any?

  13. #13721

    Any info on this one?

    Would love to have something in the Bonita area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/205957917#.

  14. #13720
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Oh sorry, I deleted some messages, so I should be open now. I also sent you a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    Watersports are my favorite ! Had so much fun!
    Is she CFS only?

  15. #13719

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50  [View Original Post]
    This girl is absolutely awesome fantastic in bed. She's 35. I've known her for six years.
    Do you have a link you can share? Looked through Ft Myers STG and ListCrawler and couldn't find her. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape