Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 17724
-
04-24-26 17:48 #17064Senior Member

Posts: 255I'd imagine life hasn't gotten less hard considering she's having bare sex for +50. Why'all can do what you want, I'm not going to play dice with my health and everyone else's I see.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 17:35 #17063Senior Member

Posts: 308How rough looking and used up is she in person? Looks like a whole lot of hard living.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 12:51 #17062Senior Member

Posts: 51Sarah
I saw her recently. Older apartment building near S Broadway and Bates, okay neighborhood. You want to park behind the building, not on Broadway. She is mid attractive, has some tummy on her, nice fat ass and medium sized titties. She was friendly and we had good comms beforehand. No kissing on the lips, good BBBJ, and then CG to mish to doggy before I blew inside her. I did QV and paid extra for bare. I might repeat.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 09:18 #17061Senior Member

Posts: 339Marina. How was it?
Her posts have been out there for ever. I've texted with her a couple times but schedules just never matched up. I've always been curious what she's like and what's on the menu. Feel free to DM me if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 01:23 #17060Regular Member

Posts: 12Nahvi
I have tried to reach out to her on SA, SB, and texted her number on list crawler. I have gotten nothing but crickets. Maybe it's me.
Originally Posted by Stlram11
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 01:17 #17059Senior Member

Posts: 409She blocks relentlessly, I went through 5 numbers before I hit the magic combo of words to make her feel comfortable.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 23:34 #17058Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone see Sarah?
-
04-23-26 10:15 #17057Senior Member

Posts: 150Response from Marina?
Has anyone ever received a received a response from Marina? I love curves but she won't respond. I guess I pissed her off and she blocked me.
-
04-23-26 01:48 #17056Senior Member

Posts: 457Am at ri $tar
Staying there for work. Any word on a provider or Asian massage on the premises?
-
04-22-26 09:49 #17055Senior Member

Posts: 26Having very difficult time finding legit providers.
Originally Posted by Sarcasticles
[View Original Post]
Fake pictures.
Deposit.
No response.
Don't know talking to real person or not.
Sometimes loosing interest.
-
04-20-26 22:32 #17054Senior Member

Posts: 211Thanks. I was wondering if that was the case.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 21:59 #17053Regular Member

Posts: 14https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/206057103
Originally Posted by PremiumDW
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 20:55 #17052Senior Member

Posts: 316
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GfmHobby
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I'm clearly off my game. Haven't had to do much of this lately, in between sticking to trusted providers / agencies and limited hobby funds.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 16:51 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 40She's recovering from a motorcycle accident.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 15:58 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 510They are getting clever enough not to mention the deposit in the ad.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
But when it says this "GFE, BBBJ, Anal, Greek, swallow and 3 holes allowed" That is another red flag.
And yes, NEVER EVER pay a deposit.













Reply With Quote




