rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 810 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 12149
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11369
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Rei JoyfulBay

    She's super cute, pretty much like her pics but with a touch of editing. Rei is a petite girl with a mm E cup. After a bit of catching up we hit the shower where things warmed up quickly with plenty of LFK and DFK mixed with a slow sensual BJ and DT all with eye contact that kept the connection tight.

    Back in the bedroom things stayed playful with more LFK and DFK before slipping into 69 for DATY on her fresh pussy with DATO freely on the menu. She had this playful habit of giggling at times. We moved through a few positions before settling on doggy. She gave a post BJ cleanup without any hesitation before wrapping up with one more round of shower fun complete with more LFK and DFK.

  2. #11368
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmapril  [View Original Post]
    Is Kathy really A cup?
    B or small C cup.

  3. #11367

    The guy you're responding to

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmapril  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for intel. But who's a shill referred in your title?
    But Kathy is def worth a visit. I'm kinda mad I want to see her again when I shouldn't LOL.

  4. #11366

    Asbfy

    I did appointment 2 pm.

    But I guess they eat when have free time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmapril  [View Original Post]
    When did they have lunch? I'll try to catch the luck LOL.

  5. #11365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobsPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if Lucia at AB888 is also a catfish?

    https://www.angelbaby888.com/lucia
    I think the original poster had it wrong. Helena is who shows up in Joyfulbay and it's the same girl as the one named Lucia in AB. The pictures from Lucia are from a model. The actual girl is the one in the pictured in Joyfulbay, and she is not a spanish girl as mentioned in AB. The photos for Lucia are from a Spanish model.

  6. #11364
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeBread  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and she's amazing in many different ways, looks and service. They're probably A or B but the shape is good. I think what you see in the pictures is about accurate in terms of size.
    Thanks for intel. But who's a shill referred in your title?

  7. #11363

    Lucia at AB888?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksl93  [View Original Post]
    She is not european nor the girl in the pics. She is Helena from Joyfulbay in another attempt for these agencies to sell you services from the same girls with different names and pictures. The photos on their website is from an actual Spanish girl who is a model, but Helena is latina.
    Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if Lucia at AB888 is also a catfish?

    https://www.angelbaby888.com/lucia

  8. #11362

    This guy is a shill

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmapril  [View Original Post]
    Is Kathy really A cup?
    I saw her and she's amazing in many different ways, looks and service. They're probably A or B but the shape is good. I think what you see in the pictures is about accurate in terms of size.

  9. #11361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Helena at JB

    Quote Originally Posted by Xwa521  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lucia at Joyfulbay? The European girls seem more into it and have some great skill (remembering "Italian" Bella).
    She is not european nor the girl in the pics. She is Helena from Joyfulbay in another attempt for these agencies to sell you services from the same girls with different names and pictures. The photos on their website is from an actual Spanish girl who is a model, but Helena is latina.

  10. #11360
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVraview  [View Original Post]
    Kathy has a pretty face, that really cute smile, and figure just stands out perfectly. She looks just like the photo, young and cute. Once we got done with the shower and donation, she got down on her knees between my legs and swallowed my cock. I was only half-chubbed, but damnshe took me all the way down her throat, almost to the base, while sticking her tongue out to lick my balls and the underside of my shaft. She got me fully hard with that incredible BBBJ, and it felt amazing. She maintained eye contact the whole time. It didn't take long before I was fully horned up. After some 69, she slipped a condom on me. She hopped on top and gave me the most intense ACG squatting and slamming I've ever experienced. She was full of energy and fucked me hard. We switched through a few positions: missionary, doggy, and standing missionary. I finished in standing missionary. She let me slam her with everything I had and sold the climax so well it felt like we came together. It felt really good, and she made me feel like a champ. One of the top service queens, I will say. Also, she speaks Chinese if you have a language barrier.
    Is Kathy really A cup?

  11. #11359
    Quote Originally Posted by PasoDelRey1742  [View Original Post]
    They have 4 locations, but now they use most the last 2 new, mamasan is very friendly and coordinate for privacy inside the house, yeah also if girls is free mamasan show you, but last time girls were having lunch in they lingerie, I was wooow.
    When did they have lunch? I'll try to catch the luck LOL.

  12. #11358
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Haru FFC

    Met Haru today since MD was close to me at the time. She does not have bang like in the photo. She is pretty small and petite giving a school girl vibe. She got a B size cup at best but other than that she is very cute and sweet. Out of the shower, started kissing and sucking my cock. She positioned herself so I could roam over her ass. She was working me over pretty good and showed no signs of slowing down but I tapped her out and asked for some Asian CG. She covered me up and jumped on. The feeling so so incredible as we got a tempo set of her bouncing up and down and me thrusting up to meet her with a clapping of our skin. I grabbed her hips to slam her down on me hard. We were both really into it. When her body shuddered I couldn't hold back anymore filled the bag. We were both a bit sweaty so got in the shower again for a cleanup.

  13. #11357
    Anyone see Lucia at Joyfulbay? The European girls seem more into it and have some great skill (remembering "Italian" Bella).

  14. #11356
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 144

    Kathy AB

    Kathy has a pretty face, that really cute smile, and figure just stands out perfectly. She looks just like the photo, young and cute. Once we got done with the shower and donation, she got down on her knees between my legs and swallowed my cock. I was only half-chubbed, but damn—she took me all the way down her throat, almost to the base, while sticking her tongue out to lick my balls and the underside of my shaft. She got me fully hard with that incredible BBBJ, and it felt amazing. She maintained eye contact the whole time. It didn't take long before I was fully horned up. After some 69, she slipped a condom on me. She hopped on top and gave me the most intense ACG squatting and slamming I've ever experienced. She was full of energy and fucked me hard. We switched through a few positions: missionary, doggy, and standing missionary. I finished in standing missionary. She let me slam her with everything I had and sold the climax so well it felt like we came together. It felt really good, and she made me feel like a champ. One of the top service queens, I will say. Also, she speaks Chinese if you have a language barrier.

  15. #11355
    They have 4 locations, but now they use most the last 2 new, mamasan is very friendly and coordinate for privacy inside the house, yeah also if girls is free mamasan show you, but last time girls were having lunch in they lingerie, I was wooow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkie15  [View Original Post]
    Minami at their new location? Previews of other girls is helpful since pics aren't always accurate.

    Sounds great. You can fist bump the homies on the way to bang our girlfriends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape