Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 12136
-
04-22-26 17:42 #11356Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144Kathy AB
Kathy has a pretty face, that really cute smile, and figure just stands out perfectly. She looks just like the photo, young and cute. Once we got done with the shower and donation, she got down on her knees between my legs and swallowed my cock. I was only half-chubbed, but damn—she took me all the way down her throat, almost to the base, while sticking her tongue out to lick my balls and the underside of my shaft. She got me fully hard with that incredible BBBJ, and it felt amazing. She maintained eye contact the whole time. It didn't take long before I was fully horned up. After some 69, she slipped a condom on me. She hopped on top and gave me the most intense ACG squatting and slamming I've ever experienced. She was full of energy and fucked me hard. We switched through a few positions: missionary, doggy, and standing missionary. I finished in standing missionary. She let me slam her with everything I had and sold the climax so well it felt like we came together. It felt really good, and she made me feel like a champ. One of the top service queens, I will say. Also, she speaks Chinese if you have a language barrier.
-
04-22-26 17:25 #11355Senior Member

Posts: 122They have 4 locations, but now they use most the last 2 new, mamasan is very friendly and coordinate for privacy inside the house, yeah also if girls is free mamasan show you, but last time girls were having lunch in they lingerie, I was wooow.
Originally Posted by Drunkie15
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:23 #11354Regular Member

Posts: 73Now that I'm reading the post below again I think it's 2 only
I've only been to the one in Fairfax, I don't think there's a third one.
Originally Posted by KingKohli
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:51 #11353Senior Member

Posts: 62Is that a third location?
I only know of two locations for ABFY: the apartment in Merrifield and the house in Vienna / Tysons. Is there a third?
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 14:04 #11352Regular Member

Posts: 73Agree with that
I kinda agree with it. That's how I felt when I went there. Would love to check out the new location though.
Originally Posted by Hmapril
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 13:36 #11351Regular Member

Posts: 73Donation amount?
Thanks for the report. What was the donation amount of you don't mind asking? Was it up for negotiation or pretty set?
Originally Posted by PokerHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 11:44 #11350Senior Member

Posts: 149JGirls
Looks like Noa is listed on FFC and AB888 in MD now.
JB Rei. New girl? https://estama.jp/shop/41544/cast/751302/.
ABFY Aoki. No hits, new?
-
04-22-26 11:31 #11349Senior Member

Posts: 149Minami at their new location? Previews of other girls is helpful since pics aren't always accurate.
Originally Posted by PasoDelRey1742
[View Original Post]
Sounds great. You can fist bump the homies on the way to bang our girlfriends.
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:43 #11348Senior Member

Posts: 164C-orgs
It's a C-org. What do you expect LOL.
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 21:50 #11347Senior Member

Posts: 25You may have chances to meet clients outside or hallway.
Originally Posted by PasoDelRey1742
[View Original Post]
What a terrible.
-
04-21-26 19:01 #11346Senior Member

Posts: 122Asbfy location
Today before I left the house I saw 4 more girls in. Sexy lingerie, you always can go night time, I want to go back for more Minami, Nana is there at the new condo loc.
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 18:12 #11345Senior Member

Posts: 91With all due respect, I'm not very comfortable with the location. Entering and existing a house is too noticeable. Easy to arose attention from the neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 18:11 #11344Senior Member

Posts: 4752Viet girls and pricing
Yes I think Kathy worked in March or April for a few weeks. I think she's got some rich handsome boy taking care of her most of the time but she needs to expand the market and get more simps!
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
Yes Kelly is Nicole of PPC also. I think all girls know the market down (not the stock market because that's shit is high as fuck) but monger traffic is down, middle of the road white collar fuckers are all out of jobs so monger traffic is down so price adjustment makes sense.
I wish J girl would give discounts more often on the CIP though. Some still think they need to charge $200 hard because or less clients to make up for the total sum.
-
04-21-26 18:05 #11343Senior Member

Posts: 91She is pretty with young innocent body. The boobs are b or b+, not as advertised d. The butt is not as curvy as the pics. Other than that, I'm very pleased with the looks and her body smells good, her skin is silly smooth. Her attitude is passive, no dfk but lfk. No kissing on the face. Nevertheless she is cooperating with most postures. We tried 69, cg, doggie and mission. She has a pace and kept asking me to slow down, I don't know what that mean. I'm happy with the session but might not repeat due to constraints in her services.
Originally Posted by PokerHobby
[View Original Post]
I'll rate her face / body / butt / boobs 8. 5/9/7/7.
Her service / attitude 7. 5/7.
-
04-21-26 16:20 #11342Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 64Yurume AB99
Yurume tall Japanese girl with a sexy legs. She is very passive and you have to lead her a little. Settled the donation and the shower. Soon got started after brief DFK with wild and slurpy BBBJ. Yurume's tongue is magic and she's got some great moves plus all the wetness and enthusiasm and stamina you want. But she also had a knack of not pushing too far or too fast and so I didn't feel like I was going to nut too soon. Let her go on with it. Finally slipped a rubber on and went for mish. She is super tight. Worked it in slowly and easy, and didn't last too long once inside with her tightness. But partly this was probably due to the long BBBJ too. But she felt good inside as well.
Got cleaned up and chat for a little but her English isn't too good. Walked out feeling pretty damn good.











Reply With Quote




