Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 810 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 12144
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11349
    Quote Originally Posted by PasoDelRey1742  [View Original Post]
    Today before I left the house I saw 4 more girls in. Sexy lingerie, you always can go night time, I want to go back for more Minami, Nana is there at the new condo loc.
    Minami at their new location? Previews of other girls is helpful since pics aren't always accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asd890  [View Original Post]
    You may have chances to meet clients outside or hallway.

    What a terrible.
    Sounds great. You can fist bump the homies on the way to bang our girlfriends.

  2. #11348

    C-orgs

    Quote Originally Posted by Asd890  [View Original Post]
    You may have chances to meet clients outside or hallway.

    What a terrible.
    It's a C-org. What do you expect LOL.

  3. #11347
    Quote Originally Posted by PasoDelRey1742  [View Original Post]
    Today before I left the house I saw 4 more girls in. Sexy lingerie, you always can go night time, I want to go back for more Minami, Nana is there at the new condo loc.
    You may have chances to meet clients outside or hallway.

    What a terrible.

  4. #11346

    Asbfy location

    Today before I left the house I saw 4 more girls in. Sexy lingerie, you always can go night time, I want to go back for more Minami, Nana is there at the new condo loc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asd890  [View Original Post]
    I like the location in Fairfax due to privacy and parking.

  5. #11345
    Quote Originally Posted by Asd890  [View Original Post]
    I like the location in Fairfax due to privacy and parking.
    With all due respect, I'm not very comfortable with the location. Entering and existing a house is too noticeable. Easy to arose attention from the neighborhood.

  6. #11344

    Viet girls and pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    She's always listed as coming soon at PPC. Since she came back in December she's worked like 3 weeks in total this year.

    I didn't realize Kelly was Nicole, thought it was some random viet chick. That's a nice discount because iirc she was $500/ hr before.
    Yes I think Kathy worked in March or April for a few weeks. I think she's got some rich handsome boy taking care of her most of the time but she needs to expand the market and get more simps!

    Yes Kelly is Nicole of PPC also. I think all girls know the market down (not the stock market because that's shit is high as fuck) but monger traffic is down, middle of the road white collar fuckers are all out of jobs so monger traffic is down so price adjustment makes sense.

    I wish J girl would give discounts more often on the CIP though. Some still think they need to charge $200 hard because or less clients to make up for the total sum.

  7. #11343
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerHobby  [View Original Post]
    Yurume tall Japanese girl with a sexy legs. She is very passive and you have to lead her a little. Settled the donation and the shower. Soon got started after brief DFK with wild and slurpy BBBJ. Yurume's tongue is magic and she's got some great moves plus all the wetness and enthusiasm and stamina you want. But she also had a knack of not pushing too far or too fast and so I didn't feel like I was going to nut too soon. Let her go on with it. Finally slipped a rubber on and went for mish. She is super tight. Worked it in slowly and easy, and didn't last too long once inside with her tightness. But partly this was probably due to the long BBBJ too. But she felt good inside as well.

    Got cleaned up and chat for a little but her English isn't too good. Walked out feeling pretty damn good.
    She is pretty with young innocent body. The boobs are b or b+, not as advertised d. The butt is not as curvy as the pics. Other than that, I'm very pleased with the looks and her body smells good, her skin is silly smooth. Her attitude is passive, no dfk but lfk. No kissing on the face. Nevertheless she is cooperating with most postures. We tried 69, cg, doggie and mission. She has a pace and kept asking me to slow down, I don't know what that mean. I'm happy with the session but might not repeat due to constraints in her services.

    I'll rate her face / body / butt / boobs 8. 5/9/7/7.

    Her service / attitude 7. 5/7.

  8. #11342
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Yurume AB99

    Yurume tall Japanese girl with a sexy legs. She is very passive and you have to lead her a little. Settled the donation and the shower. Soon got started after brief DFK with wild and slurpy BBBJ. Yurume's tongue is magic and she's got some great moves plus all the wetness and enthusiasm and stamina you want. But she also had a knack of not pushing too far or too fast and so I didn't feel like I was going to nut too soon. Let her go on with it. Finally slipped a rubber on and went for mish. She is super tight. Worked it in slowly and easy, and didn't last too long once inside with her tightness. But partly this was probably due to the long BBBJ too. But she felt good inside as well.

    Got cleaned up and chat for a little but her English isn't too good. Walked out feeling pretty damn good.

  9. #11341
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalCow  [View Original Post]
    Looks hot but we know how the pics are P.S. Says she is in the FFX location, is that different then their house in Tysons? I've been hesitant to try this agency out because of location.
    I like the location in Fairfax due to privacy and parking.

  10. #11340

    Minami asbfy

    Almost identical as Tifa, little taller and more tits, but incredibly tight.

    Go and see her, we love pink with Bush.

  11. #11339

    Any intel on Aoki at AB?

    Looks hot but we know how the pics are P.S. Says she is in the FFX location, is that different then their house in Tysons? I've been hesitant to try this agency out because of location.

  12. #11338
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow she's in DC? LOL still listed as coming soon on PPC for a while.

    Nicole / Kelly is in DC JB also.

    A lot of Viet girls are starting down south first before coming to NYC now also.

    Change of times.
    She's always listed as coming soon at PPC. Since she came back in December she's worked like 3 weeks in total this year.

    I didn't realize Kelly was Nicole, thought it was some random viet chick. That's a nice discount because iirc she was $500/ hr before.

  13. #11337

    Vietnamese Bahn-mi down south?

    Quote Originally Posted by BazookaSteve  [View Original Post]
    NYC star and viet princess Kathy has finally made her way to NOVA. She's in my top 5 for ATF's.

    Super cute, tight pussy, petite body, great kisser, and can suck dick.
    Oh wow she's in DC? LOL still listed as coming soon on PPC for a while.

    Nicole / Kelly is in DC JB also.

    A lot of Viet girls are starting down south first before coming to NYC now also.

    Change of times.

  14. #11336
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Clara at AsianButterfly

    Originally I booked for Amy but was told there a little wait time and the lady housekeeper recommended me to see Clara. She is sexy with a pretty face. Her skin is white and smooth. We went to the shower where things got playful right away. She was very kissy and gave me some long DFK. After the shower we moved to the room. She had me lay on the bed and she climbed between my legs. She kissed my legs and thighs then gave the little guy plenty of attention with a solid BBBJ and lots of split. It felt great watching her sucking my jr.

    Then we switched positions and I laid her down and we continued with more DFK before I went down on her. Her pussy is clean shaved. She got really wet and relaxed while I ate her. I kept going until she came. After that we went into full service. We started in missionary where she wrapped her arms around me and moaned while we kissed. Then we switched to doggy. She has a nice ass. I pounded her hard and she stayed steady and pushed back. She kept moaning until I finished. Great GFE vibe and I enjoy the time with her.

  15. #11335

    Kathy AB

    NYC star and viet princess Kathy has finally made her way to NOVA. She's in my top 5 for ATF's.

    Super cute, tight pussy, petite body, great kisser, and can suck dick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape