Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 12138
-
04-22-26 18:09 #11358Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Haru FFC
Met Haru today since MD was close to me at the time. She does not have bang like in the photo. She is pretty small and petite giving a school girl vibe. She got a B size cup at best but other than that she is very cute and sweet. Out of the shower, started kissing and sucking my cock. She positioned herself so I could roam over her ass. She was working me over pretty good and showed no signs of slowing down but I tapped her out and asked for some Asian CG. She covered me up and jumped on. The feeling so so incredible as we got a tempo set of her bouncing up and down and me thrusting up to meet her with a clapping of our skin. I grabbed her hips to slam her down on me hard. We were both really into it. When her body shuddered I couldn't hold back anymore filled the bag. We were both a bit sweaty so got in the shower again for a cleanup.
-
04-22-26 17:53 #11357Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone see Lucia at Joyfulbay? The European girls seem more into it and have some great skill (remembering "Italian" Bella).
-
04-22-26 17:42 #11356Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144Kathy AB
Kathy has a pretty face, that really cute smile, and figure just stands out perfectly. She looks just like the photo, young and cute. Once we got done with the shower and donation, she got down on her knees between my legs and swallowed my cock. I was only half-chubbed, but damn—she took me all the way down her throat, almost to the base, while sticking her tongue out to lick my balls and the underside of my shaft. She got me fully hard with that incredible BBBJ, and it felt amazing. She maintained eye contact the whole time. It didn't take long before I was fully horned up. After some 69, she slipped a condom on me. She hopped on top and gave me the most intense ACG squatting and slamming I've ever experienced. She was full of energy and fucked me hard. We switched through a few positions: missionary, doggy, and standing missionary. I finished in standing missionary. She let me slam her with everything I had and sold the climax so well it felt like we came together. It felt really good, and she made me feel like a champ. One of the top service queens, I will say. Also, she speaks Chinese if you have a language barrier.
-
04-22-26 17:25 #11355Senior Member

Posts: 123They have 4 locations, but now they use most the last 2 new, mamasan is very friendly and coordinate for privacy inside the house, yeah also if girls is free mamasan show you, but last time girls were having lunch in they lingerie, I was wooow.
Originally Posted by Drunkie15
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:23 #11354Regular Member

Posts: 74Now that I'm reading the post below again I think it's 2 only
I've only been to the one in Fairfax, I don't think there's a third one.
Originally Posted by KingKohli
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:51 #11353Senior Member

Posts: 62Is that a third location?
I only know of two locations for ABFY: the apartment in Merrifield and the house in Vienna / Tysons. Is there a third?
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 14:04 #11352Regular Member

Posts: 74Agree with that
I kinda agree with it. That's how I felt when I went there. Would love to check out the new location though.
Originally Posted by Hmapril
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 13:36 #11351Regular Member

Posts: 74Donation amount?
Thanks for the report. What was the donation amount of you don't mind asking? Was it up for negotiation or pretty set?
Originally Posted by PokerHobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 11:44 #11350Senior Member

Posts: 149JGirls
Looks like Noa is listed on FFC and AB888 in MD now.
JB Rei. New girl? https://estama.jp/shop/41544/cast/751302/.
ABFY Aoki. No hits, new?
-
04-22-26 11:31 #11349Senior Member

Posts: 149Minami at their new location? Previews of other girls is helpful since pics aren't always accurate.
Originally Posted by PasoDelRey1742
[View Original Post]
Sounds great. You can fist bump the homies on the way to bang our girlfriends.
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:43 #11348Senior Member

Posts: 164C-orgs
It's a C-org. What do you expect LOL.
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 21:50 #11347Senior Member

Posts: 25You may have chances to meet clients outside or hallway.
Originally Posted by PasoDelRey1742
[View Original Post]
What a terrible.
-
04-21-26 19:01 #11346Senior Member

Posts: 123Asbfy location
Today before I left the house I saw 4 more girls in. Sexy lingerie, you always can go night time, I want to go back for more Minami, Nana is there at the new condo loc.
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 18:12 #11345Senior Member

Posts: 91With all due respect, I'm not very comfortable with the location. Entering and existing a house is too noticeable. Easy to arose attention from the neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Asd890
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 18:11 #11344Senior Member

Posts: 4752Viet girls and pricing
Yes I think Kathy worked in March or April for a few weeks. I think she's got some rich handsome boy taking care of her most of the time but she needs to expand the market and get more simps!
Originally Posted by BazookaSteve
[View Original Post]
Yes Kelly is Nicole of PPC also. I think all girls know the market down (not the stock market because that's shit is high as fuck) but monger traffic is down, middle of the road white collar fuckers are all out of jobs so monger traffic is down so price adjustment makes sense.
I wish J girl would give discounts more often on the CIP though. Some still think they need to charge $200 hard because or less clients to make up for the total sum.












Reply With Quote



