Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 37335
-
04-24-26 13:37 #36465Senior Member

Posts: 416Army girl
By any chance tall with dark hair. Left Army on disability while stationed at Fort Eustis in Newport News. Worked in Chesapeake. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 09:41 #36464Senior Member

Posts: 57Carla?
Do any of you have experience with a black girl named Carla? Seems that she is from your area. TIA. https://skipthegames.com/posts/johnsoncity/female-escorts/bringing-you-a-great-experienc/218325445117
-
04-23-26 01:25 #36463Senior Member

Posts: 230Utr Delilah
Delilah (on jd) is looking for fun with old and new regulars so if you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.
-
04-22-26 22:07 #36462Senior Member

Posts: 184Jessica
Does she offer anal these days? I didn't know that was an option when I saw her. Did she charge extra?
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 18:50 #36461Senior Member

Posts: 577Loose guts, tight but
I put it in her ass, fuck it.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:42 #36460Senior Member

Posts: 319
-
04-22-26 16:17 #36459Senior Member

Posts: 319She is independent now as far as I'm aware. Look back to the 19th on the forum someone posted her ad.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:09 #36458Senior Member

Posts: 184Is Sarah independent? Can you guys share a post or link to her profile? TIA.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:03 #36457Senior Member

Posts: 319Dito. I met her this morning. This report is %100 fact.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 15:11 #36456Senior Member

Posts: 63I recently met up with Sarah in Petersburg. She was great! Looks exactly like her pics. She has a great ass, perky tits, and a tight little box. Comms were easy and access was easy. I'd definitely see her again.
-
04-22-26 14:39 #36455Senior Member

Posts: 28North of RIC
I know hope from tryst is north of the city. I think Bella and from Tryst is also but not 100% on sure for her.
Originally Posted by Wonderguy911
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 13:40 #36454Senior Member

Posts: 156Lokita and cici
What could have made it better? What didn't you like?
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:09 #36453Regular Member

Posts: 72Super loose is an understatement. I saw her once a couple years ago and couldn't even finish. Never went back.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 11:54 #36452Senior Member

Posts: 184Jessica
Is Jessica the army girl back in jail? Haven't seen her post or heard much on her lately. She's not on the inmate locator page anymore. She was a total mess, expensive, and super loose but sometimes could have reliable comms and come through in a pinch.
-
04-22-26 10:36 #36451Senior Member

Posts: 184Lokita and cici
I saw these gals today. Not bad but not great. Will repeat in a bind.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/206177057










Reply With Quote





