Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 17044
-
04-25-26 11:13 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 338Secret Benefits Gift Card
Does anyone know what pre paid gift card would work for secret Benefits? I asked their customer service, and they said it has to be one that works for international purchases. I am not well versed in that, and when I Google it I get a ton of options that are a waste of time.
-
04-24-26 15:19 #16848Senior Member

Posts: 77A Couple Reviews and A Request for Info
Krista.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cd8b90a62367
Talked to this one. Seemed cool, talked a good game, and actually scheduled a meet. When I texted her that I was within 5 minutes of the address she gave me, she called it off. Said her cat got out the front door and so she just couldn't meet now. Total waste of time.
Amy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-5bc4184d3724
As others have reported she is a bit all over the place. Tiny tiny apartment but does host. Has several health issues and probably a few drug related ones. Wasn't bad, everything was uncovered she just couldn't take a guy with some size if you catch my drift (not bragging, not huge by any stretch) just I think her physical health issue made it hard for her. Probably won't repeat.
Margot.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-7b27b22196ff
Have a coffee meet coming up with this one, any intel?
-
04-24-26 12:30 #16847Senior Member

Posts: 56Lol
That girl is not even a 5 !
Originally Posted by DonMartin57
[View Original Post]
WTF would give her $50 ?
But I guess there are desperate guys that would.
I seen a lot of 1 star girls that a lot fo members go after.
I guess it is choices.
I go for the higher levels if not, I have who takes care of me for free and that is a 8 star.
-
04-24-26 12:07 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 215KC Kobayashi
She's on Tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/kcxbaby.
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
I never partook but second hand reports on the MKE forum say she acts very immature, and not really worth the $. She does have an OF page. Asks $4 on Tryst, I know she makes trips to Chicago thinking she can get more down there.
-
04-24-26 07:41 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 176Angelina
I have not seen her as she is not my type but there is a new positive report on her in the Las Vegas Sugar Bowl thread. Also searching that thread there is 1 or 2 other positive reports.
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 07:32 #16844Senior Member

Posts: 572She was amazing! We chatted briefly this past Christmas. Hi & hello hope all is well. She still firm at 1 k. I consider myself lucky enough, when I saw her, her rates was much lower.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 08:31 #16843Regular Member

Posts: 21Patience grasshopper
She's going to start by saying "I've never met with anyone for less than $1 k" Keep the conversation going and then she'll say $800 if you keep it going you'll end up at 500.
Originally Posted by KenzieHubby
[View Original Post]
Just word of advice.
-
04-22-26 23:39 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 152Reddit SB 600 PPM
https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarDaddyG...g_for_a_daddy/
$600 PPM Or $1,800 a month.
She's a Lincoln Park 4 at best.
-
04-22-26 23:02 #16841Regular Member

Posts: 21GPS sadly.
She looks great. But I can sadly say that the GPS is strong and the rules excessive.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:20 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 390She's HOTT
I hope she is a winner for you. Let us know.
Originally Posted by KenzieHubby
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 00:26 #16839Regular Member

Posts: 21Corporate girlie: Vivianne: Any intel
I managed to make contact with her. I was wondering if anyone had experiences with her or any recommendations before I TOFT.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-f20aa8349f92
-
04-21-26 16:58 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 386OMG, those lips were injected with way too much stuff, deal breaker, its fugly.
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:13 #16837Regular Member

Posts: 4https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1daffb2ac37b26
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:11 #16836Regular Member

Posts: 4Found out she is a pro who travels to major cities, not cheap.
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 08:36 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 474HA. Just saw her profile for Las Vegas
She may be real but I was randomly checking out San Diego Arrangements and someone was asking about her too. Real?? Who knows. Bt she may travel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
Originally Posted by Fullspeedz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



