Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 17041
-
04-24-26 12:07 #16846Senior Member

Posts: 215KC Kobayashi
She's on Tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/kcxbaby.
Originally Posted by JDuB1970
[View Original Post]
I never partook but second hand reports on the MKE forum say she acts very immature, and not really worth the $. She does have an OF page. Asks $4 on Tryst, I know she makes trips to Chicago thinking she can get more down there.
-
04-24-26 07:41 #16845Senior Member

Posts: 176Angelina
I have not seen her as she is not my type but there is a new positive report on her in the Las Vegas Sugar Bowl thread. Also searching that thread there is 1 or 2 other positive reports.
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 07:32 #16844Senior Member

Posts: 572She was amazing! We chatted briefly this past Christmas. Hi & hello hope all is well. She still firm at 1 k. I consider myself lucky enough, when I saw her, her rates was much lower.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 08:31 #16843Regular Member

Posts: 21Patience grasshopper
She's going to start by saying "I've never met with anyone for less than $1 k" Keep the conversation going and then she'll say $800 if you keep it going you'll end up at 500.
Originally Posted by KenzieHubby
[View Original Post]
Just word of advice.
-
04-22-26 23:39 #16842Senior Member

Posts: 152Reddit SB 600 PPM
https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarDaddyG...g_for_a_daddy/
$600 PPM Or $1,800 a month.
She's a Lincoln Park 4 at best.
-
04-22-26 23:02 #16841Regular Member

Posts: 19GPS sadly.
She looks great. But I can sadly say that the GPS is strong and the rules excessive.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:20 #16840Senior Member

Posts: 390She's HOTT
I hope she is a winner for you. Let us know.
Originally Posted by KenzieHubby
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 00:26 #16839Regular Member

Posts: 19Corporate girlie: Vivianne: Any intel
I managed to make contact with her. I was wondering if anyone had experiences with her or any recommendations before I TOFT.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-f20aa8349f92
-
04-21-26 16:58 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 385OMG, those lips were injected with way too much stuff, deal breaker, its fugly.
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:13 #16837Regular Member

Posts: 4https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1daffb2ac37b26
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 11:11 #16836Regular Member

Posts: 4Found out she is a pro who travels to major cities, not cheap.
Originally Posted by LikeMike1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 08:36 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 474HA. Just saw her profile for Las Vegas
She may be real but I was randomly checking out San Diego Arrangements and someone was asking about her too. Real?? Who knows. Bt she may travel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
Originally Posted by Fullspeedz
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 20:12 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 69If you attempt to cancel your account you should get a 20% discount offer to stay. Not sure if any of you have tried this, but it's a nice little discount.
By the way, I’m referring to SA.
-
04-18-26 17:00 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 507Probably met a high roller on SA. Never got to see her.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 22:13 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 109Never heard of that
Seems like they are aiming for the viagra triangle high rollers.
Originally Posted by RichPrick
[View Original Post]
If your username is true to your personality you may be perfect for them. Ll.










Reply With Quote




