Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 17040
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16830

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyFakeUse  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Bri, the oft-discussed redheaded nurse from Minneapolis a few times over the last year or so, once with her friend Haley (a blonde) and several times solo. Yesterday she reached out to say that she was in town with her friend Nae (a petite and slim African American woman) and wanted to see if I was interested in meeting up. I wasn't really, but how dumb do you have to be to turn down a threesome that comes to you?

    At any rate, they came by my place, we chatted for a bit and got down to business. Bri rode me first while Nae let me kiss her inner thighs and teased me with the smell of her pussy. Then, Bri wanted me to fuck her in doggy which is always a great time, she loves that. Then she wanted to watch Nae to ride me, which, holy fuck, that woman can fuck, while she played with herself. I found them both to be really attractive, but overall, with no kissing, no DATY, and not much in the way of blowjobs left a little to be desired.
    Check your dm's.

  2. #16829

    Careysovery

    Does anyone have recent contact with Carey or know what's she's up to now? Probably my single greatest experience from SA, sorry we only met once.

  3. #16828
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbomb  [View Original Post]
    As others have said, I can't pm you. Info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Based on date of that post and no reviews on her, it is most likely fake. Strange that 4-5 posts asking about her pop up around the same time means they are probably same accounts.

  4. #16827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 244

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    As others have said, I can't pm you. Info would be appreciated. Thanks.

  5. #16826
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    Is your inbox full? There's no option to PM you, interested.

  6. #16825

    Please share her info!

    Would love to see her. Please share.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.

  7. #16824
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    Couldn't DM you, if you don't mind sharing details.

  8. #16823

    Interested

    Please drop me a note.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.

  9. #16822

    Interested as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    I'm not active on seeking anymore but would be interested as well.

  10. #16821

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    I just saw this and I'm interested. There's no PM on your profile.

  11. #16820
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#7105  [View Original Post]
    Utr looking for interested parties.

    She's fit yet curvy. She's the perfect manic pixie. She wants a new guy since I am moving. PM FOR DETAIILS / PICS.
    Interested. Hopefully not too late.

    DM me.

    TIA.

    PH.

  12. #16819

    Juliana

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-ff0a65063f40

    Curious to see if anyone has met with her yet. We were able to exchange numbers and are in the process of setting something up within this or next week. Seems to be dtf. If anyone has seen her please reply or PM me. Thanks in advance!

  13. #16818

    Also was interested at one point

    Quote Originally Posted by Theone1977  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting on Sa a bit ago after lurking and reading here for a bit and decided to reach out. Communication was good but just disappeared? Has anyone seen or have an updated recent review? Thanks in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-dd1a4239361f
    Any new updates?

    I know guys, I got a thing for these type!

  14. #16817

    Reina

    She is real. Chatted with her. Seemed nice but ask was too high for me so I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by RitTigers  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Any intel or feedback on this. I think she is not real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-74fc6c87c2ea

  15. #16816

    Reina

    Hi,

    Any intel or feedback on this. I think she is not real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-74fc6c87c2ea

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape