Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 930 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostSoul14  [View Original Post]
    At 300 it sure seems like it's too good to be true.

  2. #13485

    VIP Holly

    Any info on VIP Holly?

    https://tryst.link/escort/holly1983

  3. #13484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone hook me up with some leads?
    I've seen these two individually. I know they have done duos and I bet it would be hot. The issue is getting it lined up.

    https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/

    https://tryst.link/escort/christinaxoxo

    Christina is hard to book sometimes.

  4. #13483

    I'm looking for the same thing!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHere77  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm going to Vegas soon and looking for a double with 2 high end girls. Do any of you have any favorites out there?

    Also looking to maybe go to a swingers / sex club. I see Green Door and Red Rooster. Any recommendations?
    Can anyone hook me up with some leads?

  5. #13482
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvilla3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with a provider with role play?
    No referrals here but its all I do. Just ask prior to meeting. Many do and some do it really well.

  6. #13481

    Katt

    Her number doesn't seem to be working anymore.

    3116 Those are the last four numbers.

    Does anybody have a good number for her.

  7. #13480
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    For me to even consider it, she'd have to agree to wear some sort of nun outfit, hold a cross and call me a demon while I face fucked her.
    Well it's +500 for Greek. So this might not be out of the question.

  8. #13479

    Vegas Soon

    Hi, I'm going to Vegas soon and looking for a double with 2 high end girls. Do any of you have any favorites out there?

    Also looking to maybe go to a swingers / sex club. I see Green Door and Red Rooster. Any recommendations?

  9. #13478
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvilla3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with a provider with role play?
    Might have to be more specific. You mean the role of my wife that talks too much? They all do that. That's why I like the k-girls. Quiet.

  10. #13477

    Role play providers

    Has anyone had any success with a provider with role play?

  11. #13476

    High rollers

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I hear you. At a certain price point I can't do it. But someone must be LOL.
    I think the mentality is if you're a high roller visiting Vegas, and you hit big on whatever games you're playing, a few grand is chump change.

  12. #13475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    For me to even consider it, she'd have to agree to wear some sort of nun outfit, hold a cross and call me a demon while I face fucked her.
    Yeah I hear you. At a certain price point I can't do it. But someone must be LOL.

  13. #13474

    Nikole Mitchell

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigbeni5  [View Original Post]
    I feel this is on topic for here but just out of the area for now. The pastor turned of model is in Texas meeting with people. I messaged back and forth with her and she said she was thinking about Vegas in July. 1 h-2 k and 3 h-5 k few add-ons. Nikole Mitchell is the one I am talking about. Think this is the 1st time she is doing this. Mods if I am in the wrong for posting this here and should be in a different thread sorry. Just figured this was the best fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her in person back in Jan when she was walking AVN red carpet, good lord she's smoking hot (and cute) at the same time.

    But agreed, that's a lot of coins for an hour. But if you can afford it, go for it man! Personally I'm waiting on a 69% discount.
    For me to even consider it, she'd have to agree to wear some sort of nun outfit, hold a cross and call me a demon while I face fucked her.

  14. #13473

    Nikole Mitchell

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her onlyfans vids, and there's nothing special about her that warrants that sort of coin, imo.
    I've seen her in person back in Jan when she was walking AVN red carpet, good lord she's smoking hot (and cute) at the same time.

    But agreed, that's a lot of coins for an hour. But if you can afford it, go for it man! Personally I'm waiting on a 69% discount.

  15. #13472

    Nikole Mitchell

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigbeni5  [View Original Post]
    I feel this is on topic for here but just out of the area for now. The pastor turned of model is in Texas meeting with people. I messaged back and forth with her and she said she was thinking about Vegas in July. 1 h-2 k and 3 h-5 k few add-ons. Nikole Mitchell is the one I am talking about. Think this is the 1st time she is doing this. Mods if I am in the wrong for posting this here and should be in a different thread sorry. Just figured this was the best fit.
    I've seen her onlyfans vids, and there's nothing special about her that warrants that sort of coin, imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape