Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 930 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 13940
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13490
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    For me to even consider it, she'd have to agree to wear some sort of nun outfit, hold a cross and call me a demon while I face fucked her.
    Well it's +500 for Greek. So this might not be out of the question.

  2. #13489

    Vegas Soon

    Hi, I'm going to Vegas soon and looking for a double with 2 high end girls. Do any of you have any favorites out there?

    Also looking to maybe go to a swingers / sex club. I see Green Door and Red Rooster. Any recommendations?

  3. #13488
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvilla3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any success with a provider with role play?
    Might have to be more specific. You mean the role of my wife that talks too much? They all do that. That's why I like the k-girls. Quiet.

  4. #13487

    Role play providers

    Has anyone had any success with a provider with role play?

  5. #13486

    High rollers

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I hear you. At a certain price point I can't do it. But someone must be LOL.
    I think the mentality is if you're a high roller visiting Vegas, and you hit big on whatever games you're playing, a few grand is chump change.

  6. #13485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    For me to even consider it, she'd have to agree to wear some sort of nun outfit, hold a cross and call me a demon while I face fucked her.
    Yeah I hear you. At a certain price point I can't do it. But someone must be LOL.

  7. #13484

    Nikole Mitchell

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigbeni5  [View Original Post]
    I feel this is on topic for here but just out of the area for now. The pastor turned of model is in Texas meeting with people. I messaged back and forth with her and she said she was thinking about Vegas in July. 1 h-2 k and 3 h-5 k few add-ons. Nikole Mitchell is the one I am talking about. Think this is the 1st time she is doing this. Mods if I am in the wrong for posting this here and should be in a different thread sorry. Just figured this was the best fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her in person back in Jan when she was walking AVN red carpet, good lord she's smoking hot (and cute) at the same time.

    But agreed, that's a lot of coins for an hour. But if you can afford it, go for it man! Personally I'm waiting on a 69% discount.
    For me to even consider it, she'd have to agree to wear some sort of nun outfit, hold a cross and call me a demon while I face fucked her.

  8. #13483

    Nikole Mitchell

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her onlyfans vids, and there's nothing special about her that warrants that sort of coin, imo.
    I've seen her in person back in Jan when she was walking AVN red carpet, good lord she's smoking hot (and cute) at the same time.

    But agreed, that's a lot of coins for an hour. But if you can afford it, go for it man! Personally I'm waiting on a 69% discount.

  9. #13482

    Nikole Mitchell

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigbeni5  [View Original Post]
    I feel this is on topic for here but just out of the area for now. The pastor turned of model is in Texas meeting with people. I messaged back and forth with her and she said she was thinking about Vegas in July. 1 h-2 k and 3 h-5 k few add-ons. Nikole Mitchell is the one I am talking about. Think this is the 1st time she is doing this. Mods if I am in the wrong for posting this here and should be in a different thread sorry. Just figured this was the best fit.
    I've seen her onlyfans vids, and there's nothing special about her that warrants that sort of coin, imo.

  10. #13481

    On topic but out of area

    I feel this is on topic for here but just out of the area for now. The pastor turned of model is in Texas meeting with people. I messaged back and forth with her and she said she was thinking about Vegas in July. 1 h-2 k and 3 h-5 k few add-ons. Nikole Mitchell is the one I am talking about. Think this is the 1st time she is doing this. Mods if I am in the wrong for posting this here and should be in a different thread sorry. Just figured this was the best fit.

  11. #13480
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvluv99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have good experience using Fetlife and if some girls are goodtime experience with Fetlife?
    All of my feline experiences were with singers, not paid. The times I did pay it was like 20 or 30 since they just getting money back for a hotel room for the gangbang they hosted. Haven't seen working fields in there since they get banned fast.

  12. #13479

    Ms Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Great intel, and just for the audience, it's worth a direct link to the report that you mentioned. Holy shit, is that chick already old then. I definitely wouldn't pay to fuck her, but to each their own.

    King of Four's review and pics of Ms. Jones from four years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Much as I like gilfs there's no way I am paying her 350 dollar price tag she nuts there's no way!
    I think I'm going to try Ms Jones next week I will let y'all know.

  13. #13478

    Fetlife

    Has anyone have good experience using Fetlife and if some girls are goodtime experience with Fetlife?

  14. #13477

    Thai Providers

    Anyone have any recommendations for Thai providers? I saw Farah, and she was nice enough, but a little older than I like.

  15. #13476

    Alanna

    Quote Originally Posted by OneCanSam  [View Original Post]
    Just curious what the damage was for your visit?
    I believe Night paid less. My quoted rate was 300 on secret benefits before I knew she's a pro, note she also needed Uber and has a kid. I lost interest after getting ghosted and she used her kid as the excuse.

    She was 25 back then but now 19? Who knows what's real. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape