Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 17250
-
04-21-26 14:23 #16860Senior Member

Posts: 3335I believe I might have seen this girl when I was visiting Atlanta a while back. I tried to PM the OP, to no avail. I'd be interested in exchanging info w / anyone who has personal knowledge of her.
Originally Posted by Bhpr021
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 13:33 #16859Senior Member

Posts: 77Katharine: not hard to find
It's amazing how easy some of these profiles are to find in social media. This one looks to match most are obviously fake profiles, I wonder if Seeking is doing that to boost revenue?
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 21:10 #16858Senior Member

Posts: 30Check this one out?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-755ed7e5c6bc
She is like I met my ex and enjoyed 3 years!
Iam like sure you were also 3 years younger then!
I am sure that same SD is doing another 22/23 year old.
And dumped her!
Anyways I would be curious if anyone of you have tried her?
-
04-20-26 06:25 #16857Senior Member

Posts: 808Which Bars?
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
What are the locations you are finding talent? Are you initiating contact ore just having a drink and getting approached? What $ are the asking?
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 19:00 #16856Senior Member

Posts: 1843Not bad.
Originally Posted by CAC2020
[View Original Post]
Interesting that she has free OF, with XXX content:
https://onlyfans.com/strictlykaylanibaby
https://es.thefap.net/strictlykaylanibaby-211316/
https://leakgallery.com/strictlykaylanibaby
-
04-19-26 06:02 #16855Senior Member

Posts: 318Yep
I've had girls everywhere I go offering to be with me for money lately. It is insane.
Originally Posted by Kingjack543
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 03:56 #16854Senior Member

Posts: 40Probably at bars
I've noticed going to after hour bars. A lot of girls there are asking for funds LOL. I think Seeking works wayyy better in other countries.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 19:00 #16853Senior Member

Posts: 30Agree with your sentiment!
Agree with your sentiment! Not sure where the college girls are getting funds! I heard on a Reddit that most hot ones.
Originally Posted by SoonerFan72
[View Original Post]
Are just freestylijg.
-
04-17-26 13:33 #16852Senior Member

Posts: 502Is it just me, or is Seeking fading?
I've been on and off Seeking for about 7 years. It has really went downhill in the last few years, but the past few months seems terrible. I don't really see much new blood, at least on my saved searches. Tons of familiar faces that have been on for years as well, but not much new talent. Anyone else feel this way? I wonder if the male head count is down due to the price increases, and therefore the female head count is down? Maybe its just my perception that is off. I've been wanting to rejoin, but can't justify it.
I've used SDM in the past as well, but now that they enforce verification, its not an option.
-
04-15-26 00:01 #16851Senior Member

Posts: 41Blythe is not really a looker at all, in real life, and so no way could you justify 300, but maybe 200. FWIW, I think she knows this, and would be down for whatever / whenever / wherever to make up for the fact that all she has is some nice boobies. She seems a little mentally slow, too.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 16:11 #16850Senior Member

Posts: 109Diamond
She said that she's not into sexual favors in exchange for money.
Does she think this is the Salvation Army?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-ac6dc1571505
-
04-14-26 09:14 #16849Senior Member

Posts: 998New reports
I won't answer any other questions about these girls but I do have numbers if anyone wants to trade.
Cece 28 Atl 200 for an hour and BBFS no cip not kinky.
813 seems pro or heading that way.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-cad400b656b9
Blythe 29 ATL poncey highland area.
300.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-1805158c7971
Memphis 22.
Originally wanted 5 we agreed on 2 and then she says that she gets paid upfront so pass on that cash and dash scam.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-2cd53d176b58
EdenEzra 23.
Scammer nuff said.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-cbdc924c3237
Kelli 22.
Scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-13c319ccd198
Serana 29.
Bad comms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-155a5d26b1c8
Kels 23.
Waste of time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-52ec3093ca29
Valerie 21.
Wants to meet for coffee lunch.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-046dc1a5ff1f
Chace 26.
Scammer-pic collector.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-fa310d491de4
Toto 27.
Drinks and fun out she wants to get to know you cool girl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-85788199b278
-
04-14-26 08:56 #16848Senior Member

Posts: 808Bunny Confirmation
Originally Posted by Bhpr021
[View Original Post]
I have been talking to a "Bunny" for a few months but could never connect on a ATL trip. I would describe her as a bit bipolar, either super happy and bubbly or limited response and sad. The pictures I remember are of her in blue and in black lingerie but this face pic looks familiar. I recall her profile statement being something like "I'm so short you might trip. " and the last 4 of her digits are / were 9611. Same chick?
Originally Posted by Mackdaddy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 07:32 #16847Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks, bro. I feel like it's rare. But I put it in this world what I want in return. No doubt she got better treatment from me than she ever got before. I had another trip already booked for us and dropped $1 k on a Harry Potter airbnb that I know she would've loved for her b-day next month LOL.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
Despite her being hollow 99% of the time, when I said we were done, for the first time I saw some emotion in her because she knew she lost a solid commitment. Her fault, though, and I hope she gets it together some day to not only elevate herself but to find someone who wants to do great things for her, too. Life is too short to keep being foolish. If you find something good, put some effort into keeping it.
-
04-12-26 15:13 #16846Banned Member

Posts: 197I like your input and approach to this hobby. It's very similar to how I feel about certain chicks I've seen / been with. Respect.
Originally Posted by Bhpr021
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




