Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 365 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 5471
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    When I go there I hand the two point four right over when they're rubbing their bare snatch on you and I say, "take care of me. " Just get that of the way and you'll have the best time. But insist on the hour. Kiki tried for half hour with me. She was happy to oblige.
    I absolutely do this at most places I go to. Or if I'm giving a mamasan the house fee, I lay the tip money on the table in plain sight with a couple of condoms they I prefer.

    One it lets them know what you want and are expecting. Two, guys complain about the negotiations after the flip. This eliminates that whole conversation.

  2. #5125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyp1412  [View Original Post]
    Amplitude answered this and I believe someone else talked about rates below / couple days back. I think. 7/.8 for hr house fee and 1.5-1.7 for FS is standard. I've lowballed before with like 1.2-1. 4 and it worked, but that's all I had on me and this was back when they didn't have a line out the door. 1 - 1.2 should be standard for BJ, but I'm sure some of us are paying more and its inflating the prices. I'm hoping people don't just throw their money at Relax, because they'll start inflating with all this business and people not haggling. Sometimes its YMMV and your history with the person, Kiki will complain to me if I lowball but will take it every time LOL.
    Every time I go to relax, I hand over 2. 3 (. 7 house and 1. 6 L3) and a raincoat when they ask for the house fee. They get the point and have never had to haggle or anything with the therapist.

  3. #5124

    Legit AMPs

    Anyone else like going to legit AMPs to see if they can get a little extra something? Haha.

    I've gone to to Asian essence spa a few times even tho they're rubmaps suggest they do offer more in the past those days seem to be over.

    I've think I've seen 3 different girls and tried all different types of massages but still it haven't cracked them yet.

    I keep going because their body scrub leaves my skin feeling awesome.

  4. #5123
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHappyDog  [View Original Post]
    Seems getting Lucky is lucky as of late.

    I had her months ago and she stated that time of the month. Seems that was pretty common. She did do a great BBBJNQ.

    Does she allow DATY, DATO?

    I will attest, I thought she was good looking with a smoking body.

    Any other intel outside the Big 3 there?

    Multiple pops?

    Thanks.
    Two weeks ago I was at Relax and had Ewa. Lucky came into the room to clean up after Ewa and I were done. I forgot how sexy of a body she had. I like the tiny spinner types. So I saw Lucky again for the second time. Last time I was with her was maybe a year ago.

    Someone just posted he had a disappointing time with Annie. He said he felt rushed during his 30 minute meeting. I always call ahead and make an appointment for 1 hour so nothing is rushed. I saw Annie, Gina, and Mocha in the hallway on my last two visits. I read recently that Gina is loud so I want to try her. But I would appreciate if anyone could review Mocha. She is a tiny cutie girl. I talked to her briefly but it was really dark. She sorta looks like a Thai girl that has white features. Best way I could describe what I saw. She definitely turned me on and will see her next week.

  5. #5122

    Solid advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    When I go there I hand the two point four right over when they're rubbing their bare snatch on you and I say, "take care of me. " Just get that of the way and you'll have the best time. But insist on the hour. Kiki tried for half hour with me. She was happy to oblige.
    That's solid advice if you've got one of the knowns like Ewa, Kiki- maybe even Mocha? (Haven't experienced her myself). Take all the guesswork out of it. And if they won't do the hour, turn and walk out before the money exchanges hands.

  6. #5121
    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    I was at Relax a few weeks back with Ewa and she seemed quite unsatisfied when I said I won't go over 120 for l2. Isn't that more than standard for most places? Or is it different when you get the whole hour? I usually try to keep it to 100 for L2 at most places unless if the girl is a smoke show. I almost always prefer full hr so just wanted to check with fellow mongers as to what you pay.
    Amplitude answered this and I believe someone else talked about rates below / couple days back. I think. 7/.8 for hr house fee and 1.5-1.7 for FS is standard. I've lowballed before with like 1.2-1. 4 and it worked, but that's all I had on me and this was back when they didn't have a line out the door. 1 - 1.2 should be standard for BJ, but I'm sure some of us are paying more and its inflating the prices. I'm hoping people don't just throw their money at Relax, because they'll start inflating with all this business and people not haggling. Sometimes its YMMV and your history with the person, Kiki will complain to me if I lowball but will take it every time LOL.

  7. #5120
    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    I was at Relax a few weeks back with Ewa and she seemed quite unsatisfied when I said I won't go over 120 for l2. Isn't that more than standard for most places? Or is it different when you get the whole hour? I usually try to keep it to 100 for L2 at most places unless if the girl is a smoke show. I almost always prefer full hr so just wanted to check with fellow mongers as to what you pay.
    When I go there I hand the two point four right over when they're rubbing their bare snatch on you and I say, "take care of me. " Just get that of the way and you'll have the best time. But insist on the hour. Kiki tried for half hour with me. She was happy to oblige.

  8. #5119
    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    I was at Relax a few weeks back with Ewa and she seemed quite unsatisfied when I said I won't go over 120 for l2. Isn't that more than standard for most places? Or is it different when you get the whole hour? I usually try to keep it to 100 for L2 at most places unless if the girl is a smoke show. I almost always prefer full hr so just wanted to check with fellow mongers as to what you pay.
    Not sure I’ve ever gotten L2 for anything less than 120, and wouldn't want to pay any more either. But IMO- for the extra $40 w Ewa. Why not go FS? She never disappoints.

  9. #5118
    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    I was at Relax a few weeks back with Ewa and she seemed quite unsatisfied when I said I won't go over 120 for l2. Isn't that more than standard for most places? Or is it different when you get the whole hour? I usually try to keep it to 100 for L2 at most places unless if the girl is a smoke show. I almost always prefer full hr so just wanted to check with fellow mongers as to what you pay.
    100-120 is the standard. Prices going up really fast I guess.

  10. #5117
    I was at Relax a few weeks back with Ewa and she seemed quite unsatisfied when I said I won't go over 120 for l2. Isn't that more than standard for most places? Or is it different when you get the whole hour? I usually try to keep it to 100 for L2 at most places unless if the girl is a smoke show. I almost always prefer full hr so just wanted to check with fellow mongers as to what you pay.

  11. #5116

    Annie at Relax. Newbie

    Stopped by Relax as last minute fun Friday about 6:15 pm- busy as hell. Shoulda left. But thisb63 yo guy had already taken my little blue pill for a scheduled date with a provider who flaked on me. So didn't want to waste it🤣. Called ahead and was told Kiki in 2 week vacation, but mocha, Rachel and Ewa there.

    Entered thru wide open back door. Greeted by Mocha looking like she just finished and was already "busy" - so drew Annie- 24 why / o new girl. Very cute, great firm ass, small bcups. Wanted hour. She said how about 30 minutes- busy.

    2nd red flag. Shoulda walked. But again. Little head was thinking. Quick massage. Ok but not much teasing, then flip and confirmed wanted everything. Felt rushed, but she did have wet, tight hole. She Wanted my fiv while she started covered BJ, then moved to CG, standing K9, standing mish, and finished w HJ. 5/10 total experience. Saw Ewa on way out who also looked "rode hard & put away wet" like my dad used to say. Wouldn't repeat w Annie.

  12. #5115

    Pure

    Hello long time lurker first time poster.

    Who's the goto at pure? Now that emma is away.

    Definitely missing her right now.

    Side note: drove by oki a few weeks ago and looked abandoned with no signage.

    Which sucks because I never scratchex that itch.

  13. #5114
    She definitely allows DATO and DATY. I did both.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHappyDog  [View Original Post]
    Seems getting Lucky is lucky as of late.

    I had her months ago and she stated that time of the month. Seems that was pretty common. She did do a great BBBJNQ.

    Does she allow DATY, DATO?

    I will attest, I thought she was good looking with a smoking body.

    Any other intel outside the Big 3 there?

    Multiple pops?

    Thanks.

  14. #5113

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by JValdez2021  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Mongers!!

    I haven't been to relax in some time; can't recall if it's been over 8 months. Well I've been horny like a dog in heat and the south side parlors of Chicago are a disappointment! I like the suspense of can I get this massage therapist to play hard to get and get to L3. Well not at relax, they are basically already naked when you arrive. Regardless they are some attractive woman!

    I walked in and this hot young spinner said " come in honey!" I was like " hell yeah! As soon as I get undressed and on the table she starts the massage and I start rubbing her legs she leans over and says yo want to turn over; remember I'm horny as hell and say yes! As I am melting away.
    Seems getting Lucky is lucky as of late.

    I had her months ago and she stated that time of the month. Seems that was pretty common. She did do a great BBBJNQ.

    Does she allow DATY, DATO?

    I will attest, I thought she was good looking with a smoking body.

    Any other intel outside the Big 3 there?

    Multiple pops?

    Thanks.

  15. #5112

    Relax-Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lucky at Relax. She's so good looking and her butt is fantastic. Really nice Bs on top, couldn't tell if they were man made or not.

    Originally asked for Kiki but when I got there Kiki wasn't available yet so Ewa gave me the table shower and started the massage. Then I saw Lucky and was like, who is that? And Lucky took over from there. Great time. Her body is perfect. I'm sorry I don't have anything new to add to the board but my experience was pretty much what everyone else reported.
    Good evening Mongers!!

    I haven't been to relax in some time; can't recall if it's been over 8 months. Well I've been horny like a dog in heat and the south side parlors of Chicago are a disappointment! I like the suspense of can I get this massage therapist to play hard to get and get to L3. Well not at relax, they are basically already naked when you arrive. Regardless they are some attractive woman!

    I walked in and this hot young spinner said " come in honey!" I was like " hell yeah! As soon as I get undressed and on the table she starts the massage and I start rubbing her legs she leans over and says yo want to turn over; remember I'm horny as hell and say yes! As I am melting away.

    She says you want to f"ck? I replied yes, pay first she says. I go and put it in her hand and she says " I go get other girl I am on my month " my jaw dropped and was like "wth" I looked at her and said " hold on now! I want you not someone else! Whats her name? She says you will like her name is lucky and today is your luck day. " I stood there shaking my head, thinking. I just got suckered!!

    Well in walks Lucky (anbout 45 but very well preserved, she is fit) and gets undressed and I was like damm! This woman is a spinner!! As the other monger mentioned nice B's and I as well could not tell if they were fake. Flat stomach no baby damage at all, nice waist and decent since she is like a 5'2".

    I let her ride me on top, doggy and last missionary. I pounded her so hard the table was moving!! She tried to close her legs but I kept going! The look on her face made me pop!! Wauserz!!

    I was drained. The young one that took the donation was Mocha (about 25); and Eva orEwwa (about 40 but well kept) was there as well.

    I read the previous on looking for a change, my opinion these ladies will be missed if they ever move to another city. So stay thirsty mongers and enjoy while we can!

    Stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape