Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 5473
-
04-23-26 12:39 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 50Ads
Anyone else travel a lot like me? I found that the red table girls are using photos from this other milking table group in Dallas that I use on occasion when I'm down there on their ads now. Thought it was funny and wondered if anyone else had seen anything similar?
-
04-23-26 12:37 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 50Warrenville
Decided to TOFTT last week and went to Warrenville Asian Spa. Weird spot in the corner of a strip mall, the literal corner.
Older lady, massive tits but she's like. Idk 60? She was honestly probably attractive back in the day. Anyway doesn't seem to be anyone else there. Went through with it anyway. I'd give the massage a 6. 5/10. L1 offered with a feel up (only way I knew she had big tits and she put my hand there without me asking or trying to).
7 for the house. 4 for the L1. Probably won't repeat unless there's an indication that they have more girls that are about 20 years younger at least.
-
04-20-26 22:02 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 1605I absolutely do this at most places I go to. Or if I'm giving a mamasan the house fee, I lay the tip money on the table in plain sight with a couple of condoms they I prefer.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
One it lets them know what you want and are expecting. Two, guys complain about the negotiations after the flip. This eliminates that whole conversation.
-
04-20-26 20:29 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 108Every time I go to relax, I hand over 2. 3 (. 7 house and 1. 6 L3) and a raincoat when they ask for the house fee. They get the point and have never had to haggle or anything with the therapist.
Originally Posted by Rickyp1412
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 17:17 #5124Regular Member

Posts: 5Legit AMPs
Anyone else like going to legit AMPs to see if they can get a little extra something? Haha.
I've gone to to Asian essence spa a few times even tho they're rubmaps suggest they do offer more in the past those days seem to be over.
I've think I've seen 3 different girls and tried all different types of massages but still it haven't cracked them yet.
I keep going because their body scrub leaves my skin feeling awesome.
-
04-20-26 17:14 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 183Two weeks ago I was at Relax and had Ewa. Lucky came into the room to clean up after Ewa and I were done. I forgot how sexy of a body she had. I like the tiny spinner types. So I saw Lucky again for the second time. Last time I was with her was maybe a year ago.
Originally Posted by TheHappyDog
[View Original Post]
Someone just posted he had a disappointing time with Annie. He said he felt rushed during his 30 minute meeting. I always call ahead and make an appointment for 1 hour so nothing is rushed. I saw Annie, Gina, and Mocha in the hallway on my last two visits. I read recently that Gina is loud so I want to try her. But I would appreciate if anyone could review Mocha. She is a tiny cutie girl. I talked to her briefly but it was really dark. She sorta looks like a Thai girl that has white features. Best way I could describe what I saw. She definitely turned me on and will see her next week.
-
04-20-26 16:57 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 345Solid advice
That's solid advice if you've got one of the knowns like Ewa, Kiki- maybe even Mocha? (Haven't experienced her myself). Take all the guesswork out of it. And if they won't do the hour, turn and walk out before the money exchanges hands.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 16:41 #5121Senior Member

Posts: 47Amplitude answered this and I believe someone else talked about rates below / couple days back. I think. 7/.8 for hr house fee and 1.5-1.7 for FS is standard. I've lowballed before with like 1.2-1. 4 and it worked, but that's all I had on me and this was back when they didn't have a line out the door. 1 - 1.2 should be standard for BJ, but I'm sure some of us are paying more and its inflating the prices. I'm hoping people don't just throw their money at Relax, because they'll start inflating with all this business and people not haggling. Sometimes its YMMV and your history with the person, Kiki will complain to me if I lowball but will take it every time LOL.
Originally Posted by GotCraving
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 13:04 #5120Senior Member

Posts: 383When I go there I hand the two point four right over when they're rubbing their bare snatch on you and I say, "take care of me. " Just get that of the way and you'll have the best time. But insist on the hour. Kiki tried for half hour with me. She was happy to oblige.
Originally Posted by GotCraving
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 08:30 #5119Senior Member

Posts: 345Not sure I’ve ever gotten L2 for anything less than 120, and wouldn't want to pay any more either. But IMO- for the extra $40 w Ewa. Why not go FS? She never disappoints.
Originally Posted by GotCraving
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 20:48 #5118Regular Member

Posts: 13100-120 is the standard. Prices going up really fast I guess.
Originally Posted by GotCraving
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 17:35 #5117Senior Member

Posts: 74I was at Relax a few weeks back with Ewa and she seemed quite unsatisfied when I said I won't go over 120 for l2. Isn't that more than standard for most places? Or is it different when you get the whole hour? I usually try to keep it to 100 for L2 at most places unless if the girl is a smoke show. I almost always prefer full hr so just wanted to check with fellow mongers as to what you pay.
-
04-19-26 10:29 #5116Senior Member

Posts: 345Annie at Relax. Newbie
Stopped by Relax as last minute fun Friday about 6:15 pm- busy as hell. Shoulda left. But thisb63 yo guy had already taken my little blue pill for a scheduled date with a provider who flaked on me. So didn't want to waste it🤣. Called ahead and was told Kiki in 2 week vacation, but mocha, Rachel and Ewa there.
Entered thru wide open back door. Greeted by Mocha looking like she just finished and was already "busy" - so drew Annie- 24 why / o new girl. Very cute, great firm ass, small bcups. Wanted hour. She said how about 30 minutes- busy.
2nd red flag. Shoulda walked. But again. Little head was thinking. Quick massage. Ok but not much teasing, then flip and confirmed wanted everything. Felt rushed, but she did have wet, tight hole. She Wanted my fiv while she started covered BJ, then moved to CG, standing K9, standing mish, and finished w HJ. 5/10 total experience. Saw Ewa on way out who also looked "rode hard & put away wet" like my dad used to say. Wouldn't repeat w Annie.
-
04-19-26 06:10 #5115Regular Member

Posts: 5Pure
Hello long time lurker first time poster.
Who's the goto at pure? Now that emma is away.
Definitely missing her right now.
Side note: drove by oki a few weeks ago and looked abandoned with no signage.
Which sucks because I never scratchex that itch.
-
04-17-26 13:23 #5114Senior Member

Posts: 375She definitely allows DATO and DATY. I did both.
Originally Posted by TheHappyDog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




