Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 21025
-
04-21-26 14:27 #20485Senior Member

Posts: 707CE is Chinese not Korean not trying to bust up the debate but it's pretty obvious.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 14:09 #20484Senior Member

Posts: 40Sofia LaFluer
Stopped by LF for and picked Sophia for 1 hr, the girls I normally would see weren't lining up with my schedule so I thought I would roll the dice. DD MM's, big round firm (too firm imo) BBL, thin waist, pretty face Latina. Massage was just rub, decent teasing got my attention. Her attitude and flirting were lack luster and robotic, seemed like she didn't want to be doing what she was doing. She had nice long fingernails that felt pretty amazing in certain areas, otherwise just basic jack hammer, could have done it better myself. I've found that tipping a little extra in advance usually gets me a better attitude and some flirty enthusiasm, but not with Sophia. YMMV.
-
04-21-26 13:29 #20483Senior Member

Posts: 3075My experience is that the Koreans spas were more GFE and offered greater levels of upgrades and the Chinese spas were mostly handies. That being said, that's my experience, I'm sure others have had different.
Originally Posted by LD281
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 10:02 #20482Senior Member

Posts: 99Nor was I. I've been to both, had lots of fun at both. So what's the difference between service from Chinese vs service from Korean? I was unable to tell.
Originally Posted by OldDogNoTrick
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 08:58 #20481Senior Member

Posts: 25Comfort Kannapolis
Went to CE Comfort yesterday based on all the recent reviews. I went in with the thought as one of the recent mongers, with no oil on the flip.
The massage was actually great, like others have posted. Not as much teasing as I like, but overall massage was still a 9/10. Once finished, she started grazing my ass and boys while still on my stomach. I lifted up and she played for a bit. Asked me to flip, then asked if I wanted oil. I said no oil and said use your mouth. She laughed and said, you been here before? I said yes (I haven't). She said you must have see Keke (? I think), I said yes. She proceeded with a great BBBJ, let me suck on her tits, and finished with oil after 5-7 min of BJ. I thought this was amazing for what looks like a L1 place. At times, she was kissing my forehead, she kissed my dick after I finished. Took great care of me. I believe her name was CiCi. Looks was about 4/10, but great spirit and energy. $. 8 for the hour and tipped $ for the extras.
-
04-21-26 08:28 #20480Senior Member

Posts: 68I was not aware of the Korean vs Chinese difference. Thanks for that info.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 00:59 #20479Senior Member

Posts: 707Comfort I'm sure is Chinese I'm sure of it.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 20:35 #20478Senior Member

Posts: 77My preference is CE Comfort. Mia and Keke are both great. Each different skill sets and offerings.
Originally Posted by OldDogNoTrick
[View Original Post]
Super had a Mimi there a while ago who was great, but she's been gone for a while and I have not seen a girl close to her since. I keep trying every now and again.
-
04-20-26 19:26 #20477Senior Member

Posts: 779Comfort is Korean and Super is Chinese. Your experience will be decided by the therapist at both. I've been to Comfort three times and saw Mia all three times and was well satisfied. Been to Super one time and haven't been back. Since they apparently have different girls I'll most likely give them another shot. As with all YMMV.
Originally Posted by OldDogNoTrick
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 18:07 #20476Senior Member

Posts: 68Super vs CE Comfort
Anyone want to chime in with a comparison of these 2 Kannapolis locations? I have read several reviews of each but I am curious as to which one is your preferred location. I will be in that area with some free time and would like to make the most of it.
-
04-20-26 13:55 #20475Senior Member

Posts: 49Super Kannapolis
I know someone had mentioned that they were planning on adding a table shower, any new info on that?
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
I haven't been working out in Kannapolis for a while but was thinking about making a trip on my day off, have always had good results with the spas out there, just would love having a shower as well.
-
04-20-26 08:36 #20474Senior Member

Posts: 77Super Spa 2 new girls
I had another Dream of Super spa in Kannapolis last week.
I heard that they got 2 new girls. I asked for an appointment and headed that way.
I got CiCi. She had pretty face; real dolled up had a cute personality and pretty flirty. Not an athletic build but not larger by any means. The massage was pretty standard nothing to write home about a little teasing before the flip and after the oil rub down, but not a lot prior.
On the flip she noticed jr and gave him some nice teasing then started what I wanted while in her hand. I only wanted a L1 so I said that, but the donation out. CiCi went and got a cover and came back and gave me a nice Covered BJ. She asked that I get up and she got down and gave me a standing Covered BJ. I got back on the table after a few and she finished me with a HJ.
CiCi was super nice, I may have another dream in a few weeks to try out the other girl there. If / when I do I'll report back.
-
04-19-26 19:08 #20473Senior Member

Posts: 94(Un) Lucky Spa
Swung by Lucky, as I was in the area. Only woman working was Cici. Older, short, big head, not attractive. One eye seemed lazy.
Got on the table, asked for soft and she essentially just tickled by body. I asked for a little more pressure and she used oil and gave a chaotic massage. She had no middle ground between soft and medium pressure. It was either feathering my skin, or what felt like her digging into back like she was searching for shells in the sand.
I also just had my back waxed and she purposely picked at any hair that was growing in wrong. That killed any mood that was hanging on life support.
In between answering every phone call that came in and knuckling my bones, I couldn't even get a chub. I finally called it and jokingly said "I should give you a massage and show you what pressure I mean. " I laughed and within ten seconds she took her clothes off and asked for a massage. Fuck it, what the hell. Gave her a 15 minute massage, never got close to being hard, tipped light, and hit the road.
Also, some guy called and she had him on speak phone. He asked if they had a table shower and she said yes even though they don't. He's not going to be happy.
Such a random experience. Never again!
-
04-19-26 08:27 #20472Senior Member

Posts: 436Well, I suppose that's one way to build post history. In his defense, my last three AMP posts were for Comfort.
Originally Posted by David1484
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 19:31 #20471Senior Member

Posts: 960You are very very loyal to Apple Spa!
Originally Posted by David1484
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




