Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 21025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20470

    Apple Spa

    I was pleasantly surprised.

    She was incredibly cute, full of charm, and the service was truly excellent.

    Her name is Nana. She's the best!

  2. #20469

    Apple Spa

    I was pleasantly surprised.

    She was incredibly cute, full of charm, and the service was truly excellent.

    Her name is Nana. She's the best!

  3. #20468

    Best of best Apple Spa

    I was pleasantly surprised.

    She was incredibly cute, full of charm, and the service was truly excellent.

    Her name is Nanarae. She's the best!

  4. #20467
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmm71  [View Original Post]
    Do not know why they have no phone number now, Guess it is what it is. I had visited last year, took a chance and rolled up for a walk in. Had an amazing time with Kim. Table shower, amazing massage, and all the extra's were spectacular.

    Tiny pretty Korean, probably in her 30's. Great attitude.

    Tryon and Arrowood. Shopping center next to Bojangles.
    Is this a review based on girls there last year? I'm confused?

  5. #20466

    A Therapy

    Do not know why they have no phone number now, Guess it is what it is. I had visited last year, took a chance and rolled up for a walk in. Had an amazing time with Kim. Table shower, amazing massage, and all the extra's were spectacular.

    Tiny pretty Korean, probably in her 30's. Great attitude.

    Tryon and Arrowood. Shopping center next to Bojangles.

  6. #20465

    Comfort Kannapolis

    Had anther dream at Comfort. .8 for hr. Good massage on my back. I rotated early to spend a little extra time on my front. On the flip I again asked for no oil. She knew right away and didn't hesitate. She took her time and was rewarded accordingly. I do believe that there is more on the table and will try a little harder next time. Until then, sweet dreams.

  7. #20464
    It must be a burden to be hung like a mule. I am glad I don't have that problem. If she couldn't take it, I bet it is a problem with a lot of women.

    Quote Originally Posted by PervinPanda  [View Original Post]
    I 100% agree, those things are 100% man made and anyone who thinks different is crazy. 🤣 This is the second time I was lead wrong with Gibbon after writing the place off and am 100% done with the place now and honestly I am starting to become skeptical of some recent reports here in general. While Ria was super friendly and the massage was passable the after event was a super let down. Standard fee for the show and she did try hard but but let's just say things didn't really fit which made for a terrible time for me and likely her. She did try taking it all but it just wouldn't go no matter how hard we tried and she did try so I will give her that. She even laughed about it at the end and kept commenting on my size. She did find other ways to get me to the goal and lets just say other points of entry were far more accommodating. 🤣 I think I have only left that place satisfied one time but every other time has been an absolute bust. After the last experience I said I was done but due to some recent posts on Ria I thought I would give it another try. I should've thought with the big head and took my money elsewhere. Also, Sunny's attitude was shitty as usual as well which is always good for setting the mood in the wrong direction.

  8. #20463
    Quote Originally Posted by PervinPanda  [View Original Post]
    I 100% agree, those things are 100% man made and anyone who thinks different is crazy. 🤣 This is the second time I was lead wrong with Gibbon after writing the place off and am 100% done with the place now and honestly I am starting to become skeptical of some recent reports here in general. While Ria was super friendly and the massage was passable the after event was a super let down. Standard fee for the show and she did try hard but but let's just say things didn't really fit which made for a terrible time for me and likely her. She did try taking it all but it just wouldn't go no matter how hard we tried and she did try so I will give her that. She even laughed about it at the end and kept commenting on my size. She did find other ways to get me to the goal and lets just say other points of entry were far more accommodating. 🤣 I think I have only left that place satisfied one time but every other time has been an absolute bust. After the last experience I said I was done but due to some recent posts on Ria I thought I would give it another try. I should've thought with the big head and took my money elsewhere. Also, Sunny's attitude was shitty as usual as well which is always good for setting the mood in the wrong direction.
    It's always a good idea to glance at previous reports of anyone who gives a stellar review. Daniel880 is obviously closely tied with operations at Gibbon. I can't speak on any others. But it doesn't sound like your experience was even a bad time if I'm being honest. No idea what you're packing, but if a girl tries her hardest, but literally can't make you fit, I don't know why the place should be written off. It sounds like Ria is / was a good provider, but you have your personal situation going on. A blessing and curse I suppose, but not the fault of that girl.

  9. #20462
    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    Welllll, I wouldn't agree with that.
    I 100% agree, those things are 100% man made and anyone who thinks different is crazy. 🤣 This is the second time I was lead wrong with Gibbon after writing the place off and am 100% done with the place now and honestly I am starting to become skeptical of some recent reports here in general. While Ria was super friendly and the massage was passable the after event was a super let down. Standard fee for the show and she did try hard but but let's just say things didn't really fit which made for a terrible time for me and likely her. She did try taking it all but it just wouldn't go no matter how hard we tried and she did try so I will give her that. She even laughed about it at the end and kept commenting on my size. She did find other ways to get me to the goal and lets just say other points of entry were far more accommodating. 🤣 I think I have only left that place satisfied one time but every other time has been an absolute bust. After the last experience I said I was done but due to some recent posts on Ria I thought I would give it another try. I should've thought with the big head and took my money elsewhere. Also, Sunny's attitude was shitty as usual as well which is always good for setting the mood in the wrong direction.

  10. #20461
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    From what I was told one of the ladies who worked there (KC, who has now left) was driving off the other ladies.
    She did have a mean streak you could see it. She mislead me once real bad and kept the money and I didn't get what was agreed to and never went back. Hopefully if some new girls come and have some good reviews that would be a nice new option. They did some nice updates inside so it's a shame.

  11. #20460
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiankittyprrr  [View Original Post]
    Are they not busy is that why they don't keep girls? I mean at the prices the girls charge for FS I'd expect to be doing just fine even if they only saw 2 guys a day. Last couple times I was there the woman was like 40 ish, lighter skinned black woman with nice big juicy booty. If that Latina was still there I'd give it a go? Has anyone been there in the last week or 2? I guess Alexxa has retired or got treatment? Loved her spinner body.
    From what I was told one of the ladies who worked there (KC, who has now left) was driving off the other ladies.

  12. #20459
    Clutch! I ran the exact same play! Thank sir! I'll add pretty solid massage as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy613  [View Original Post]
    Haven't participated in some time but wanted to check out Cozy Massage in Northlake Mall from reports in here on a weekday mid-morning. Had low expectations as I didn't think much could happen at a mall massage place. Asked for a 30 minute massage and was taken to the very back. As noted, there are only curtain "doors" but I at least had four walls around me. Ignored the sign and stripped down to everything. Attendant, who I think said her name was LiLi. Didn't seem to mind. Off to the races on the massage and I touch her legs and ass to let on to why I'm there. Pretty standard massage that I can't complain about at all. She giggled when she got to my ass, and did some very slight passes of jr. And the boys. She did put the drape back on but would expose as necessary. Still felt like this may stay legit so jr went soft at one point. She wipes off the oil (which she used pretty librerally and isn't my favorite), then asks me to flip. After flipping, she asks do I want happy to which I say of course. She tells me to be quiet as I'd heard regular, female customers in the facility. She also asked me who I'd seen before, and thanks to the board I said Coco, and she corrected me and said Cici. That's when I learned her name was LiLi. Pretty standard L1. Not the best or the worst. Paid house for the 30 min and tipped her the. 5.

  13. #20458
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel880  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since my last visit to Gibbon Spa so I stopped by to check the new lineup and it was definitely worth the drive. I was greeted by Anna who is an absolute knockout with a super sexy body and a great rack so I went straight to the room with her. She started with a solid massage using her elbows and knuckles on my shoulders and back before moving into an incredible tease where she nibbled and licked my ears which really set me on fire. Her foreplay and service are top-tier as she provided a delicious BJ with amazing attention to detail and she is truly an expert at great oral. We went through several positions including CG and doggy and she even paused for a second when I told her I was getting close so I could regain my composure. When it was finally time she held me tight pressing her perfect breasts against me and moaning in my ear which made for a massive finish. Between my previous experience with Gibbon and this top-end service from Anna the place is very consistent so I'd highly recommend her if you want the best service and a great body.
    I would agree with the body type, and she is very good looking. Menu is very standard and limited. Just regular covered FS. And she asked for more of a donation. But I did not give extra than the normal.

  14. #20457

    Cozy massage

    Quote Originally Posted by CGMan01  [View Original Post]
    Thank you J. I can validate the above. Ditto experience. Great massage and left stress free.
    Tip. 50 for that is. Crazy. Way. Too much.

  15. #20456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy613  [View Original Post]
    Haven't participated in some time but wanted to check out Cozy Massage in Northlake Mall from reports in here on a weekday mid-morning. Had low expectations as I didn't think much could happen at a mall massage place. Asked for a 30 minute massage and was taken to the very back. As noted, there are only curtain "doors" but I at least had four walls around me. Ignored the sign and stripped down to everything. Attendant, who I think said her name was LiLi. Didn't seem to mind. Off to the races on the massage and I touch her legs and ass to let on to why I'm there. Pretty standard massage that I can't complain about at all. She giggled when she got to my ass, and did some very slight passes of jr. And the boys. She did put the drape back on but would expose as necessary. Still felt like this may stay legit so jr went soft at one point. She wipes off the oil (which she used pretty librerally and isn't my favorite), then asks me to flip. After flipping, she asks do I want happy to which I say of course. She tells me to be quiet as I'd heard regular, female customers in the facility. She also asked me who I'd seen before, and thanks to the board I said Coco, and she corrected me and said Cici. That's when I learned her name was LiLi. Pretty standard L1. Not the best or the worst. Paid house for the 30 min and tipped her the. 5.
    Thank you J. I can validate the above. Ditto experience. Great massage and left stress free.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape