Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 21025
-
04-18-26 14:03 #20470Regular Member

Posts: 8Apple Spa
I was pleasantly surprised.
She was incredibly cute, full of charm, and the service was truly excellent.
Her name is Nana. She's the best!
-
04-18-26 13:59 #20469Regular Member

Posts: 8Apple Spa
I was pleasantly surprised.
She was incredibly cute, full of charm, and the service was truly excellent.
Her name is Nana. She's the best!
-
04-18-26 13:43 #20468Regular Member

Posts: 8Best of best Apple Spa
I was pleasantly surprised.
She was incredibly cute, full of charm, and the service was truly excellent.
Her name is Nanarae. She's the best!
-
04-17-26 19:37 #20467Regular Member

Posts: 49Is this a review based on girls there last year? I'm confused?
Originally Posted by Azmm71
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 15:53 #20466Regular Member

Posts: 11A Therapy
Do not know why they have no phone number now, Guess it is what it is. I had visited last year, took a chance and rolled up for a walk in. Had an amazing time with Kim. Table shower, amazing massage, and all the extra's were spectacular.
Tiny pretty Korean, probably in her 30's. Great attitude.
Tryon and Arrowood. Shopping center next to Bojangles.
-
04-17-26 14:42 #20465Regular Member

Posts: 8Comfort Kannapolis
Had anther dream at Comfort. .8 for hr. Good massage on my back. I rotated early to spend a little extra time on my front. On the flip I again asked for no oil. She knew right away and didn't hesitate. She took her time and was rewarded accordingly. I do believe that there is more on the table and will try a little harder next time. Until then, sweet dreams.
-
04-17-26 12:38 #20464Senior Member

Posts: 7332It must be a burden to be hung like a mule. I am glad I don't have that problem. If she couldn't take it, I bet it is a problem with a lot of women.
Originally Posted by PervinPanda
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 12:00 #20463Senior Member

Posts: 230It's always a good idea to glance at previous reports of anyone who gives a stellar review. Daniel880 is obviously closely tied with operations at Gibbon. I can't speak on any others. But it doesn't sound like your experience was even a bad time if I'm being honest. No idea what you're packing, but if a girl tries her hardest, but literally can't make you fit, I don't know why the place should be written off. It sounds like Ria is / was a good provider, but you have your personal situation going on. A blessing and curse I suppose, but not the fault of that girl.
Originally Posted by PervinPanda
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:38 #20462Senior Member

Posts: 198I 100% agree, those things are 100% man made and anyone who thinks different is crazy. 🤣 This is the second time I was lead wrong with Gibbon after writing the place off and am 100% done with the place now and honestly I am starting to become skeptical of some recent reports here in general. While Ria was super friendly and the massage was passable the after event was a super let down. Standard fee for the show and she did try hard but but let's just say things didn't really fit which made for a terrible time for me and likely her. She did try taking it all but it just wouldn't go no matter how hard we tried and she did try so I will give her that. She even laughed about it at the end and kept commenting on my size. She did find other ways to get me to the goal and lets just say other points of entry were far more accommodating. 🤣 I think I have only left that place satisfied one time but every other time has been an absolute bust. After the last experience I said I was done but due to some recent posts on Ria I thought I would give it another try. I should've thought with the big head and took my money elsewhere. Also, Sunny's attitude was shitty as usual as well which is always good for setting the mood in the wrong direction.
Originally Posted by Manncnc
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 07:45 #20461Regular Member

Posts: 49She did have a mean streak you could see it. She mislead me once real bad and kept the money and I didn't get what was agreed to and never went back. Hopefully if some new girls come and have some good reviews that would be a nice new option. They did some nice updates inside so it's a shame.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 06:11 #20460Senior Member

Posts: 3075From what I was told one of the ladies who worked there (KC, who has now left) was driving off the other ladies.
Originally Posted by Asiankittyprrr
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 14:14 #20459Regular Member

Posts: 5Clutch! I ran the exact same play! Thank sir! I'll add pretty solid massage as well.
Originally Posted by Jeezy613
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 12:50 #20458Regular Member

Posts: 15I would agree with the body type, and she is very good looking. Menu is very standard and limited. Just regular covered FS. And she asked for more of a donation. But I did not give extra than the normal.
Originally Posted by Daniel880
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 10:00 #20457Senior Member

Posts: 180Cozy massage
Tip. 50 for that is. Crazy. Way. Too much.
Originally Posted by CGMan01
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 15:23 #20456Regular Member

Posts: 8Thank you J. I can validate the above. Ditto experience. Great massage and left stress free.
Originally Posted by Jeezy613
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




