Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 4092 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 61379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60584
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaBrands  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I could've paid her $10 for 3 hours or longer, but I wasn't going to be selfish LOL and she needs her drugs or so called her "medicine" to stay awake or else she won't perform well as that's what happen when I saw the first time. So I gave her $20 to cop her stuff and then after the 3 hour session, I gave her a $5.
    Standard fare. More then she makes panhandling.

  2. #60583
    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up on McHenry, she said she was heading home to shower (maybe so she was ready for you.). I took her and had my way with her, overall very good job, although she did say I could have a backdoor pass, but she reneged on that as soon as I brought out a small plug and lube to get her ready. She also wouldn't let me help her shower or see her without her jacket on. Guess she thinks if we don't see the track marks we won't think she's a junkie.
    She actually has a scar that she is very self-conscious about.

  3. #60582

    Homeless Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    You only paid her $25 for 3 hrs?
    Yeah I could've paid her $10 for 3 hours or longer, but I wasn't going to be selfish LOL and she needs her drugs or so called her "medicine" to stay awake or else she won't perform well as that's what happen when I saw the first time. So I gave her $20 to cop her stuff and then after the 3 hour session, I gave her a $5.

  4. #60581
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone scoop Tate near the triangle today. Light skin, tiny thang. Gave her some pizza / drink and told her I'd swing back after getting my gamble on. She looks like a former dealer from the shoe, will have to inquire next go round. Peace. BP.
    I picked her up on McHenry, she said she was heading home to shower (maybe so she was ready for you.). I took her and had my way with her, overall very good job, although she did say I could have a backdoor pass, but she reneged on that as soon as I brought out a small plug and lube to get her ready. She also wouldn't let me help her shower or see her without her jacket on. Guess she thinks if we don't see the track marks we won't think she's a junkie.

  5. #60580
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaBrands  [View Original Post]
    Seen Susan twice, recently yesterday at the circle. Pick her up and took her to get a room at Tim's (for 3 hrs) and boy she was amazing. We literally did everything you can think of and she was spectacular. Her head game was amazing as she was deep throating and nursing the balls. We literally did majority position you can think of, the best was when we did missionary and she was locking both her legs and arms together to make I was able to penetrate her hard LOL. In total minus the payment at Tim's I gave her 25. Yes she wears glasses and some colorful jordan shoes.
    You only paid her $25 for 3 hrs?

  6. #60579
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaBrands  [View Original Post]
    Seen Susan twice, recently yesterday at the circle. Pick her up and took her to get a room at Tim's (for 3 hrs) and boy she was amazing. We literally did everything you can think of and she was spectacular. Her head game was amazing as she was deep throating and nursing the balls. We literally did majority position you can think of, the best was when we did missionary and she was locking both her legs and arms together to make I was able to penetrate her hard LOL. In total minus the payment at Tim's I gave her 25. Yes she wears glasses and some colorful jordan shoes.
    Reasonable price for her efforts. Anymore these urchants want. 2 to rub your nutz. You got her a room so she'd be comfortable when taking the stove pipe. Good on ya.

  7. #60578

    Amazing Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy I picked up Lily by the playground on Wilkens Ave. Now I did RTFF but I saw her demeanor was chill so I said ok maybe I got her at a good time. Nope and I regretted it from the minute we started heading to my spot she started crying she needed to go get a lighter. FOH with that I told I would take her back and that's when the crying and bitching started. He had so many emotions that I really should have sent her back. But I really wanted to nut in this Asian chick.

    She starts with a slow lackluster BBJ which really didn't get me hard. After a few minutes she was starting to get mad I wasn't finishing up. I told her I paid for you to suck my dick fuck is wrong with you. She went back and I really started to take control of her head. Basically just shoved my dick down her throat. I finally finished but was a bad experience overall DMG was 20 and a good lesson at that.

    Next up Homeless Susan I wrote about her before when she was panhandling at the Walmart close by. I was lucky enough to find her by the circle. She's wearing glasses now and boy oh boy is she worth it. We started making out like long lost lovers. Her attitude is that of a cool California chick. And her service is top notch. She stat with a sensual BBBJ and then on to the main course. Her hairy pussy is a sight to see nice and warm. She does a little dirty talk also. Had her so many ways that I couldn't hold out and blasted deep in her guts. DMG was standard and I will definitely repeat if I see her. You can use the search function and look for Homess Susan for more pics.
    Seen Susan twice, recently yesterday at the circle. Pick her up and took her to get a room at Tim's (for 3 hrs) and boy she was amazing. We literally did everything you can think of and she was spectacular. Her head game was amazing as she was deep throating and nursing the balls. We literally did majority position you can think of, the best was when we did missionary and she was locking both her legs and arms together to make I was able to penetrate her hard LOL. In total minus the payment at Tim's I gave her 25. Yes she wears glasses and some colorful jordan shoes.

  8. #60577
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    GL. Started out with BJ, then hit the roulette tables. I'd be ecstatic if I only dropped $500, took a hard core beat down yesterday. Peace.
    Anyone scoop Tate near the triangle today. Light skin, tiny thang. Gave her some pizza / drink and told her I'd swing back after getting my gamble on. She looks like a former dealer from the shoe, will have to inquire next go round. Peace. BP.

  9. #60576

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by januscanal84  [View Original Post]
    is this a known baltimore sw if so who? Seems rather pointless if no context is given.
    yes lookup crack ****** half of the videos are baltimore chicks.

  10. #60575
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Is this a known Baltimore SW if so who? Seems rather pointless if no context is given.

  11. #60574
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolfe  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure, but the mic work was amazing. If I see her again ill grab a photo.
    CB tree died back in 2020 during the pandemic.

  12. #60573

    New one for me

    Just came from the area. Had a date with andrea.

    Both but had to nut on her ass.

    She seems like one of the better finds down there.

    DMG $4.

  13. #60572

    Susie and lily.

    I haven't posted in a while so I'll bring up my last 2 weeks.

    Picked up Susie Wawa with glasses 2 weeks ago and did full service. First time one of these girls ever squirted on me like she did but it was well. Dmg. $3.

    Picked up lily last week. No crazy outburst but she was talking like she was having an out of body experience. Got BBBJ and finished in mouth. Dmg 20.

    Does she always sound like a hippie when why'all get her also?

  14. #60571

    Hunting

    Morning guys. I was about to head down to go hunting in a few after work.

    Anybody know what spots I should check to find either Kiara or Emily?

    Never had Kiara but had a good time with Emily and wanted to try for her again.

  15. #60570
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    GL. Started out with BJ, then hit the roulette tables. I'd be ecstatic if I only dropped $500, took a hard core beat down yesterday. Peace.
    I haven't been out there in a while, but used to do alright on the 1/3 holdem tables. Blackjack consistently kicked my ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape