Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 61408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60613
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    GL. Started out with BJ, then hit the roulette tables. I'd be ecstatic if I only dropped $500, took a hard core beat down yesterday. Peace.
    Anyone scoop Tate near the triangle today. Light skin, tiny thang. Gave her some pizza / drink and told her I'd swing back after getting my gamble on. She looks like a former dealer from the shoe, will have to inquire next go round. Peace. BP.

  2. #60612

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by januscanal84  [View Original Post]
    is this a known baltimore sw if so who? Seems rather pointless if no context is given.
    yes lookup crack ****** half of the videos are baltimore chicks.

  3. #60611
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Is this a known Baltimore SW if so who? Seems rather pointless if no context is given.

  4. #60610
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWolfe  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure, but the mic work was amazing. If I see her again ill grab a photo.
    CB tree died back in 2020 during the pandemic.

  5. #60609

    New one for me

    Just came from the area. Had a date with andrea.

    Both but had to nut on her ass.

    She seems like one of the better finds down there.

    DMG $4.

  6. #60608

    Susie and lily.

    I haven't posted in a while so I'll bring up my last 2 weeks.

    Picked up Susie Wawa with glasses 2 weeks ago and did full service. First time one of these girls ever squirted on me like she did but it was well. Dmg. $3.

    Picked up lily last week. No crazy outburst but she was talking like she was having an out of body experience. Got BBBJ and finished in mouth. Dmg 20.

    Does she always sound like a hippie when why'all get her also?

  7. #60607

    Hunting

    Morning guys. I was about to head down to go hunting in a few after work.

    Anybody know what spots I should check to find either Kiara or Emily?

    Never had Kiara but had a good time with Emily and wanted to try for her again.

  8. #60606
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    GL. Started out with BJ, then hit the roulette tables. I'd be ecstatic if I only dropped $500, took a hard core beat down yesterday. Peace.
    I haven't been out there in a while, but used to do alright on the 1/3 holdem tables. Blackjack consistently kicked my ass.

  9. #60605
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    I was on a date yesterday and while parked a working girl came to my truck to ask for a jump start for her dates vehicle. I drove over and gave him a jump, during which someone else took my parking place. Now I had to find a new spot in mid afternoon. Long story short, I never got to finish my date. What's the deal? Is it ok to interrupt another mongers date when you are in need. Like being stranded with a girl in your car? Is there some unwritten monger code? Should he have reimbursed me for my date? Or was it a situation where I should have just said, sucks to be you. Because it's hot as hell out there but I'm in the shade with my AC on and I'm about to drop off the kids.
    That seems like bad form. I understand asking for help, but it's better to wait until the date is over. If it's a true emergency, I get it, but aside from that, the guy can wait. Most of us are willing to help, but that's just inconsiderate. When someone is asking for a favor, it should impose the least inconvenience on the other person, in my opinion.

    In that situation, I'd stil help but would be pissed.

  10. #60604
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this is the same tree that lived in CB. She was taller and extremely skilled with the mic.
    I'm not sure, but the mic work was amazing. If I see her again ill grab a photo.

  11. #60603
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner! Easy win, Easy money! Hope you guys tailed and made some extra coin today! Cubs won 12 - 4!
    I just looked at MLB scores and saw you got it. Good plan, good cheese!

  12. #60602
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Hi BP! Sorry to hear that from a fellow degenerate! What kind of gambling? Sports or Casino? Today, I'm on the (over 10.5) in the Mets-Cubs game! Winds blowing out in Wrigley Field at 20+ MPH! Usually when books post a high total like that at Wrigley Field, 75% of the time the game easily goes over! I got a nickel on it myself ($500)! Good luck and God Bless!
    Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner! Easy win, Easy money! Hope you guys tailed and made some extra coin today! Cubs won 12 - 4!

  13. #60601

    6 ft PR Jessica

    I was cruising through Westside and ran into PR Jessica by the triangle I slowed down and she came straight to the car and hopped in. I normally get pics but I wasn't prepared today as I wasn't looking for anything but when I saw her I had to give it a go I opted for her stellar neck work and she still gives Grade A service. She said at night she normally hangs near Ashton and Furrow so look for her around there. Her Grade A service comes at Standard ride fare with a nickel tip.

  14. #60600
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    You should have told them you'd help out after you've gotten your nut. You're still helping out a fellow monger while also ensuring you're getting yours.
    I agree, you should have finished with your date, but I would have tried for a two for one first off, who knows you could have had one eating while the other was sucking all for the price of one and then you could have really felt good helping out another monger in need. All I can say is that it sucked to be you.

  15. #60599
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Hi BP! Sorry to hear that from a fellow degenerate! What kind of gambling? Sports or Casino? Today, I'm on the (over 10.5) in the Mets-Cubs game! Winds blowing out in Wrigley Field at 20+ MPH! Usually when books post a high total like that at Wrigley Field, 75% of the time the game easily goes over! I got a nickel on it myself ($500)! Good luck and God Bless!
    GL. Started out with BJ, then hit the roulette tables. I'd be ecstatic if I only dropped $500, took a hard core beat down yesterday. Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape